Kate Bosworth: Samsung Galaxy Tab Lift Portrait!

Kate Bosworth: Samsung Galaxy Tab Lift Portrait!

Kate Bosworth poses for a portrait during the 2011 Sundance Film Festival at The Samsung Galaxy Tab Lift on Monday (January 24) in Park City, Utah.

The day before, the 28-year-old actress attended the premiere of her new film, Another Happy Day, with co-stars Demi Moore and Ellen Barkin.

Kate also hit up the Little Birds premiere before stopping by the film’s after party at the Carrera Sunglasses Escape.

FYI: Kate is wearing a Burberry dress.

kate bosworth sundance portrait 01
kate bosworth sundance portrait 02
kate bosworth sundance portrait 03
kate bosworth sundance portrait 04
kate bosworth sundance portrait 05

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Peanut Gallery @ 01/24/2011 at 5:54 pm

Like the dress, her, not so much. Photoshop?

Wow, she looks great in these pics!

RealityCheck @ 01/24/2011 at 5:56 pm

This waste of space did not warrant four posts in 2 days.Her desperate need for fame is sickening.

Peanut Gallery @ 01/24/2011 at 5:57 pm

Oh, and this is #8 since 13 January…….11 days?

She looks stunning!! Beautiful girl

rap it up @ 01/24/2011 at 5:58 pm

She looks lifeless.

Metal Heart @ 01/24/2011 at 6:00 pm

I know the dress is expensive but for all that money you’d think they would have chosen a more flattering color.

She looks old.

God, im so glad to know Kate Bosworth posed for a picure at an after party”get all you can grab” swag party.. I have been SO worried/concerned about her and her career.. I mean JJ you have no idea what a service you are contributing by leting all of us know what this quality, humble, useful human being is up to…I mean I know that when she gets to the black hole of Calcutta and the ghettoes of he USA’s mean streets to do her charity/volunteer work you’ll take pics there too right?

Totally love her !!! Best butt in the world – I wanna lick her buns !!!!

@Dieter:

for the right price, she will probably let you;)

RealityCheck @ 01/24/2011 at 6:06 pm

Why does Burberry look so cheap and tacky? Maybe it’s her. This try hard seems to always look wrong. She really should close those bumpy collagened limps in photos…that opened mouth wanna be sexy thing does not work for her. It only makes her look even more stupid.

Nice chin @ 01/24/2011 at 6:07 pm

nice urban outfitters catalog model poses you air head idiot!

does she really have diferent eye color?

I dont follow Kate Bosworth; except that I see her everywhere but not in films etc. But why do people seem to hate her?! what did she do to garner so much hate from bloggers?!

ugly chick.

She’s not ugly but I’m not seeing the great beauty. She has a pretty limited series of expressions so I’m surprised she’s an actress.

Everyone is always complaining that people hate on her. Here is a heads up. The fact that she is so clearly over exposed on this site doesn’t help her cause. A post or two…i can accept that. But come one…she is no Angelina.

She looks like the poster child of a delusional wannabe fameho addict to coke and photographs…

I know a lot of people say she’s gorgeous, but I really don’t see it. She’s not all that great of an actress (let’s face it she’s only known for that surfer movie she did when I was like ten), not all that attractive and doesn’t have much of a personality. I don’t get her appeal, she seems like another stick figure blonde I could find walking down the street. Basic and boring.

Movie Watcher @ 01/24/2011 at 6:19 pm

I’m beginning to understand why people say she looks older. She’s not really that old but something is missing. Her eyes look dull. She could easily pass for mid-30s instead of late 20s. Maybe that will benefit her though and she can transition into the Mom roles instead of competing against younger A-Listers for leads and girlfriend parts.

She acts? I thought she’s a party girl as all I ever see are photos of her at parties.

This woman is in need…

she looks like a barbie doll….and no that’s not meant as a compliment. bleh.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All