Jersey Shore: Italy for Season 4!

Jersey Shore: Italy for Season 4!

The fourth season of Jersey Shore will be filmed in Italy!

MTV confirmed reports from TMZ earlier today, saying that the fourth season of MTV’s hit show will film this spring in Italy and will air later this year.

“While the stateside Jersey Shore locales have become iconic for our audience it’s really the constantly evolving dynamic amongst the cast that keeps them coming back each season, and Europe is a fresh spin on a show that continues to reach new heights for us,” Chris Linn, Executive VP of Programming and Head of Production for MTV, said. “The cast is headed to the birthplace of the culture they love and live by. We can’t wait to see what erupts as a result.”

HOW DO YOU SAY “T-shirt time” in Italian??

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

wtf!! half of them aren’t even real Italians

laverdadduele @ 01/25/2011 at 1:24 pm

My thoughts on this piles of sh*t:

…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`•¸
………./’/…/…./……./¨¯\
……..(’(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.•´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\…
……………\………….\…
…………….\………….\…

Mucho bamdolero aqui ,mucho gangster poraqui. Mucho mami por a qui,mucho baby por aqui hey!
Hey! Volviendo alo basico al perro clasico party.problematico un parde lunaticos que estan parando el trafico, estamos aqui perrendo pero mirando pal lado. =D

I am so happy.i’m italian i watch the show and i want see the cast in italy and maybe speak italian LOL

WTF, keep your trash away from Europe, America!

Send that beast Snookie back to the jungles of Peru where she belongs, no Italian woman was ever this grotesque. She is not Italian.

Lestin my voice
porque me llamas diciendo que mequieres
se que es mentira y otro
hombre ya tienes
yo no soy tu juguete vete
yo no soy tu juguete tienes
yo no soy tu juguete vete
yo no soy tu juguete

STFU Puerto!

“tempo di t-shirt!”

by the way, you can keep them, we already have problems of our own…

jensenLUVER tanya @ 01/25/2011 at 2:14 pm

wow i feel sorry 4 da REAL ITALIANS in Italy… these douchebags r a disgrace!! on da bright side THEY WONT B IN NEWJERSEY!!!! YEAAA!!!!

SAY WUT. brb leaving italy for the rest of my life.

LMFAO They are going to pollute Italy with the madness!

good. let them stay there!

Whats up with Italy? Are they nuts?

@Frida:

Europe has enough trash, it doesn’t need these roaches there!

Is this crap aired in Italy too? I hope not

@Rocky: Nice way to say Europe has a lot of trash. Probably more than in America lol

anonymous @ 01/25/2011 at 2:38 pm

How embarassing for Americans this is, as if they don’t have a hard enough being respected by Europeans, many who think they are over-the-top, loud and obnoxious as it is (you can always spot the American in Italy!!). Most Americans are not this way, a very small majority are, but sending the JS people will only reinforce that image. Lucky for me I’m an Italian-Canadian :) !!!

It’s already offensive watching this show selling a stereotype that is untrue and embarassing, but at least keep your trash for yourself.
Italy has got already enough problems without those idiots.

I feel sorry for Italy.

WE DON’T WANT THESE IDIOTS IN ITALY!
Keep them in America!
This is the most offending tv show i’ve ever seen in my life.
I’m italian and i really feel sorry for all those who watch this show and think that Italians are like this.
It’s even harder for me to think that these monkeys ARE PAID to have sex and say bad words in front of a tv screen.
I wonder what the next step will be.

These poor trash shouldnt be allowed to cross their country.

TRASH AT ITS GREATEST LEVEL.
Italy has a lot of problems in this period, we don’t need other bad publicity.

grenadefromitaly @ 01/25/2011 at 3:06 pm

“è l’ora della della maglietta!” :D

im really excited to read this since i live in italy… cant wait!
im wondering what cities they’ll visiting and what clubs! ha ha ha… maybe Billionaire… LOL!
we love “i tamarri” from jersey shore <3

grenadefromitaly @ 01/25/2011 at 3:08 pm

@Maria: yeah probably they’ll stayed in Berlusconi’s (H)ar(d)core Villa. ahahahah :D

@grenadefromitaly:

LOL!
A huge animal party!

Going back to serious things, i really hate them, i don’t want them here!

I mean they are a public danger.

I consider people watching this stuff TOTALLY RETARDED.

SORRY ITALY – SORRY ITALIANS.

grenadefromitaly @ 01/25/2011 at 3:22 pm

@MARIA: yeah but for example big brother and stuff like that is not that better. At least these guys from jersey shore are not hiding the fact that they have any talent. ahahah c’mon dont take it too seriously, its gonna be fun! :D :D

WHEN DID INTELLIGENCE DIE?

Big Brother is enough to show how stupid people can be.
We don’t need another trash proram. Keep it in the States!

@laverdadduele:
hahhahaha I LOVE WHAT YOU THINK! LOL
THAT GOES FOR ME TOO

Who do they think they are and why?

Im from german and german has alot bad people than american

grenadefromitaly @ 01/25/2011 at 3:35 pm

however i can say that no one knows them here in Italy. I mean a really small part of people… in other words THEY ARE NOT FAMOUS AT ALL HERE IN ITALY! such a shameeeeee eh eh

Hope that @grenadefromitaly:

Hope that the fact they’re not famous will not change!
I feel sorry for you.

maybe they should go to italy. to see how real Italians are!

grenadefromitaly @ 01/25/2011 at 3:46 pm

@Evelyne: LoL we have such a trashy tv here and also our prime minister is involve in a HUGE sex scandal….. Jersey Shore guys are not that trash after all… :D

intelligent @ 01/25/2011 at 3:46 pm

@judith: They give a sh*t about Italy but a lot about the money. Who are they? Your stereotype?

I hate europe always nude and have sex

Kaz Why u love erupe?or care about sex in erupe and nude at always

Im Italian, i live in Italy and i don’t want this american trash here! They are not even 100% italians and they don’t speak italian…WE ARE NOT LIKE THEM.
Totally american trash.

team NickLachey @ 01/25/2011 at 6:11 pm

I am Black Ammerican and I take offense about ,

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/01/25/jersey-shore-italy-for-season-4/#ixzz1C5jgdHgJ

Being stupid, oversexed, orange spray tanned, and did I saystpuid, isnot the culture of Itlay and Itlaina AMericans.

Really.

It islike generalizing Blacks.

F yeah! Italy is the best place ever. and yes Pauly,Mike,Vinny,Sammi,Angelina,Deena are all Italian. who cares if Snooki and Jenny arent, lol. this should be interesting. you know you watch this so called “overrated” yet most watched show, lmao. its entertaining. let them have their few years of fame. don’t hate. in a few years you will never see or hear of them again, maybe on celeb rehab or something. its all good.

Michael (The Man) @ 01/25/2011 at 6:52 pm

@team NickLachey:

I’m black but they ain’t all Italian. Example 1. Jenni “JWoww” Farley is Irish-Spanish .

I love Italy

@elena: Va a ser muy gracioso.. prego un capuccino delicioso

Itaian girl @ 01/25/2011 at 7:16 pm

I’m italian and the show was aired last year but I don’t know the ratings. But…
nobody cares about them and nobody talks about this sh**ty show here!!
The authors just needed a new location and they came up with this great idea: SEND THEM TO ITALY!!!

I am Puerto Rican and I think they represent everything wrong with stereotyping people, it is like they do with the Puerto Ricans.

Jokergurl @ 01/25/2011 at 7:19 pm

Yet another reason why the rest of the world thinks America is comprised of a bunch of idiotic simpletons. Viva Italia, love miss your Diadora soccer line.

Get The Out Of Italy!!!! @ 01/25/2011 at 7:23 pm

Ronnie Ortiz-Magro is a low life, drug dealing, ghetoo, ugly, piece of trash puerto Rican! Just look at him he looks like an ape. This SP!C is giving all Italians a bad name just by being on the show trying to be a great Italian. This is why true blue Italians hate this show so much the producers are trying to disgrace them and bring them down to this level.

Jenni Farley can stay because she is part Spanish (EUROPEAN) and part Italian (EUROPEAN).

laverdadduele @ 01/25/2011 at 9:11 pm

@Rico: ¡BORICUAS PRESENTES!

If I was Italian, I’d feel offended.

I love how this makes Italians mad :D
Now you know how Black people feel with all the trash on TV “flava of love” etc

holyphukinshit @ 01/25/2011 at 11:26 pm

I truly truly hope they stay in Italy

good riddance

samanthaj @ 01/26/2011 at 1:49 am

I can assure you that what those people are “loving and living by” it’s not italian culture. Of course we have some trash like them too, but most of the people is different from the JS crew, LUCKILY.

On the other hand, we have the Big Brother Italy guys and girls, who are grotesque as the Jersey Shore people……so please, pretty please, don’t send them here too. I can’t handle too much trash.

I am Italian.
Bad bad news. I bet the producers will try hard to find an Italian human zoo (Yes, we have some, too, especially close to some clubs) that can fit with this trash. Of course Italians are not like this, majority of us work hard, have a proper education and are grateful to live in such a blessed country (history, culture, music, literature, arts, design and genius). Average Italians are stylish and elegant, but we have some illiterate, vulgar, ignorant, shi t t y individuals looking for easy fame, big brother b i t c hes, wnnabe ‘models’ and ‘dancers’ who are aware they are sitting on their main asset and use it for their social promotion.
They will look for this crap, they will find it and use it.

@violet: Speak Italian? They barely speak English!!!

I am apologizing to ITALY. They do not claim American trash Italians.
Ah well.

Snooki is Chilean and was adopted by Italian-Americans.

Once they get to Italy and see how beautiful real Italians are, they will run back to the US embarrased

Italians are really some of the best looking people on the planet. From that Jersey Shore crew only Paul D passes and he passes just barely. The others are FUG by Italian standards. They don’t even measure up to Italian American standards.

PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE AMERICA @ 01/26/2011 at 11:37 am

I AM AMERICAN AND I CAN’T STAND THIS SHOW. PLEASE I ASK
ITALY TO NOT LET THESE IMMATURE AND IGNORANT MORONS TO REPRESENT WHAT AMERICA STANDS FOR.

THE TRULY TALENTED AND COURTEOUS CELEBRITIES DON’T RECEIVE THE MEDIA ATTENTION THEY DESERVE.

THEY GET LOST BEHIND LOSER SHOWS LIKE JERSEY SHORE.

dramaqueen6606 @ 01/26/2011 at 11:42 am

This is great I’m Italian and I was there just the past summer. This will deffinitly be a new experience for the cast. Italy is a wonderful place to be expecially up in the mountains and down by the beaches.
Can’t wait untill it airs!!

You’re right. Anyway, I think Italian women have so much to enjoy at home. Take a look at some real Italian landscapes: try on google images the following words. I found them quite interesting:
Gabriel Garko
Raul Bova
Alessandro Gassman
Riccardo Scamarcio.

I don’t think they will care about JS BS.

@67

WOW!!!! Who are them? HOT HOT HOT HOT

AHAHAHAH
Just had a look at Gabriel Garko as suggested by 67
I can’t imagine these Neanderthals comparing themselves to gorgeous Gabriel.

I’m italian, and you know what! I’m pretty much ashamed that our country is represented by a group of IDIOTS. We’re not like that. AT ALL. They’re just emphasizing the stereotype of an italian boy or girl. SHAME ON YOU JERSEY SHORE… If you ever come to rome i SWEAR i will come to that damn set and scream you looooads of bullshit.
Bye ;)

@Sligo ^_^ cute: def. spanish not italian

“The cast is headed to the birthplace of the culture they love and live by. ”

Oh, please.
1 They don’t love Italian culture, they do the show for money.
2 They SO don’t live by Italian culture.

America, you can keep them.

Keep that trash away from Italy!!!!
They don’t rapresent italian people at all!!!!
I’m italian and that “show” is a shame and insult all of us!

First off I’m glad there is going to be a 4th season of Jersey Shores. I love to see the guidos and guidettes. To all these peeps out there do not discriminate and dont be haters. Come on now for those whom dont like it even thow thet are not real Italians but for your information each and one of them have the Italian blood running their veins. No matter what even Snooki. even though she was born in Chile, for some personal reason she was adopted by Italians and feels she more italian then ever if i was in her shoe i would rather represent the country of the parents who raised me and loves me and whom i call parents. I’m canadian but from south american parents and Im gald to represent my south american cutlure Colombian Ecuadorian its nice to be able to represent two diff cultures . So i understand these kids they can be Americans with mix backgrounds but at the end of the day they represent thier dad and mom. And I hope they have a great time in Italy they are there to have fun and also learn about their lovely culture. Latinos/ Italians represent :)

Very nice boss …… optimization how ….? I can not catch you on search engines ….! the key word: Jersey Shore Season 4, how to tips? maybe I can learn from you ……

ashamed of being italian.