Jersey Shore: Italy for Season 4!

Jersey Shore: Italy for Season 4!

The fourth season of Jersey Shore will be filmed in Italy!

MTV confirmed reports from TMZ earlier today, saying that the fourth season of MTV’s hit show will film this spring in Italy and will air later this year.

“While the stateside Jersey Shore locales have become iconic for our audience it’s really the constantly evolving dynamic amongst the cast that keeps them coming back each season, and Europe is a fresh spin on a show that continues to reach new heights for us,” Chris Linn, Executive VP of Programming and Head of Production for MTV, said. “The cast is headed to the birthplace of the culture they love and live by. We can’t wait to see what erupts as a result.”

HOW DO YOU SAY “T-shirt time” in Italian??

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

@grenadefromitaly:

LOL!
A huge animal party!

Going back to serious things, i really hate them, i don’t want them here!

I mean they are a public danger.

I consider people watching this stuff TOTALLY RETARDED.

SORRY ITALY – SORRY ITALIANS.

grenadefromitaly @ 01/25/2011 at 3:22 pm

@MARIA: yeah but for example big brother and stuff like that is not that better. At least these guys from jersey shore are not hiding the fact that they have any talent. ahahah c’mon dont take it too seriously, its gonna be fun! :D :D

WHEN DID INTELLIGENCE DIE?

Big Brother is enough to show how stupid people can be.
We don’t need another trash proram. Keep it in the States!

@laverdadduele:
hahhahaha I LOVE WHAT YOU THINK! LOL
THAT GOES FOR ME TOO

Who do they think they are and why?

Im from german and german has alot bad people than american

grenadefromitaly @ 01/25/2011 at 3:35 pm

however i can say that no one knows them here in Italy. I mean a really small part of people… in other words THEY ARE NOT FAMOUS AT ALL HERE IN ITALY! such a shameeeeee eh eh

Hope that @grenadefromitaly:

Hope that the fact they’re not famous will not change!
I feel sorry for you.

maybe they should go to italy. to see how real Italians are!

grenadefromitaly @ 01/25/2011 at 3:46 pm

@Evelyne: LoL we have such a trashy tv here and also our prime minister is involve in a HUGE sex scandal….. Jersey Shore guys are not that trash after all… :D

intelligent @ 01/25/2011 at 3:46 pm

@judith: They give a sh*t about Italy but a lot about the money. Who are they? Your stereotype?

I hate europe always nude and have sex

Kaz Why u love erupe?or care about sex in erupe and nude at always

Im Italian, i live in Italy and i don’t want this american trash here! They are not even 100% italians and they don’t speak italian…WE ARE NOT LIKE THEM.
Totally american trash.

team NickLachey @ 01/25/2011 at 6:11 pm

I am Black Ammerican and I take offense about ,

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/01/25/jersey-shore-italy-for-season-4/#ixzz1C5jgdHgJ

Being stupid, oversexed, orange spray tanned, and did I saystpuid, isnot the culture of Itlay and Itlaina AMericans.

Really.

It islike generalizing Blacks.

F yeah! Italy is the best place ever. and yes Pauly,Mike,Vinny,Sammi,Angelina,Deena are all Italian. who cares if Snooki and Jenny arent, lol. this should be interesting. you know you watch this so called “overrated” yet most watched show, lmao. its entertaining. let them have their few years of fame. don’t hate. in a few years you will never see or hear of them again, maybe on celeb rehab or something. its all good.

Michael (The Man) @ 01/25/2011 at 6:52 pm

@team NickLachey:

I’m black but they ain’t all Italian. Example 1. Jenni “JWoww” Farley is Irish-Spanish .

I love Italy

@elena: Va a ser muy gracioso.. prego un capuccino delicioso

Itaian girl @ 01/25/2011 at 7:16 pm

I’m italian and the show was aired last year but I don’t know the ratings. But…
nobody cares about them and nobody talks about this sh**ty show here!!
The authors just needed a new location and they came up with this great idea: SEND THEM TO ITALY!!!

I am Puerto Rican and I think they represent everything wrong with stereotyping people, it is like they do with the Puerto Ricans.

Jokergurl @ 01/25/2011 at 7:19 pm

Yet another reason why the rest of the world thinks America is comprised of a bunch of idiotic simpletons. Viva Italia, love miss your Diadora soccer line.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All