Reese Witherspoon: Avon in Atlanta!

Reese Witherspoon: Avon in Atlanta!

Reese Witherspoon steps out in Giambattista Valli as she celebrates Avon’s 125th anniversary during an Avon Global Believe Tour stop on Tuesday (January 25) in Atlanta, Georgia.

The 34-year-old actress, who finished her look with Christian Louboutin heels, is a global ambassador for the beauty brand. Reese joined Avon Chairman and CEO Andrea Jung and posed for photos with a pink and black birthday cake!

Over the weekend, Reese was spotted shopping at designer boutiques in Paris, France.

reese witherspoon avon atlanta global tour 01
reese witherspoon avon atlanta global tour 02
reese witherspoon avon atlanta global tour 03
reese witherspoon avon atlanta global tour 04

Christopher Polk/Getty

FANTOMETTE @ 01/25/2011 at 5:21 pm

Is it just an impression or is WitherChin getting uglier and uglier ???

@FANTOMETTE:

No, it’s just the shite on your glasses you refuse to wipe off.

That lady that Reese is with looks like a straight up DUDE in a dress.

lexy hates bilson @ 01/25/2011 at 6:22 pm

She looks lovely!!

15 million per a movie,OSCAR,designer clothes and shoes,aint life sweet Reese

Wow, so glam & classy Reese!

InTheIndustry @ 01/25/2011 at 8:53 pm

blah blah blah blah…

E. Norma Stitz @ 01/25/2011 at 9:20 pm

Who’s the dude standing next to Reese?

She is SO gorgeous! Must be the most beautiful woman in the world. Does anyone agree with me?

There seems to be a lot of “Reese-haters” on the internet, especially here on Just Jared (check Popsugar, much more positive comments there).

I hate to see the nasty comments here on Just Jared.
What losers you people are, clicking, reading AND commenting about a celebrity you dont even like. Do you really have so much time to waste in your life?

@fantomette, you must be ugly and jealous.
@Kas: if she is boring why read about her?
@Lexy and Liz: Totally agree with you! She is lovely and classy.

Beside Jung she looks awfully tiny. I’d think it might be difficult to negotiate “things” with her in bed. Her new hubby looks awfully big to fit in.

REESE IS A WASTE OF TIME @ 01/26/2011 at 9:02 am

@Kristin:
You are the one who needs to get a life Kristin. Some people are morons
on here who type uneducated comments but smart people like me believe that she did not deserve that oscar for Walk the Line. It was heartless for Joaquin to receive no recognition whatsoever and Reese could care less. She has become a selfish greedy woman and I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING SHE ENDORSES.

@13: why do I need to get a life? I am reading about a celebrity that I like, and whose movies I have enjoyed through years. Instead of wasting time reading about Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton and other celebrities I DONT like.

However, I agree with you that Joaquin did a fantastisc role and deserved more recognition. But that doesnt mean that Reese didnt deserve her Oscar.

Love N Justice @ 01/26/2011 at 9:46 pm

Dont understand the rush to the alter in less then a year of dating and jumping from Jake’s thing to this gangster Toth! Oh well, I guess live and learn. and She needs to quit slamming Ryan in interviews!