Kristen Stewart: 'Snow White' with Viggo Mortensen?

Kristen Stewart: 'Snow White' with Viggo Mortensen?

Kristen Stewart is in talks to play the title role in Rupert SandersSnow White and the Huntsman, according to Deadline.

Word is also circulating that Viggo Mortensen is up for the role of the Huntsman in the flick!

Kristen‘s former The Runaways co-star Riley Keough was placed on the shortlist of ladies up for the role last month.

Charlize Theron
is already confirmed to play the Evil Queen in the film!

WHAT DO YOU THINK
of Kristen Stewart playing Snow White?

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All

brilliant casting. hearing the director is like David Fincher, then there’s Viggo *swoon*. Too good to pass up IMO. script is great.

Gabriella @ 01/27/2011 at 2:23 am

Love it! I like her a lot and am a huge fan of Viggo!

I could go for that. She was really good in the Runaways. And Charlize and Viggo are both fantastic.

I was rooting for Felicity Jones.

Viggo and Charlize are great picks!! I’m not so sure about Kristen though. I’m a fan of her work, but it seems like she plays the same character in a lot of her roles. I can’t really picture her being “cheerful” enough to play Snow White. But maybe she will suprise us! She has the talent no doubt.

no, Razzie nominee Kristen cannot act, she plays the same character in every movie

OMG YES VIGGO! This is going to be GREAT!
But I can’t really see Kristen as Snow White :S
Idk, I have to agree with @Lindsay – I really can’t see her being ‘happy’ enough. Not hating or anything – I quite like Kristen. Just not for this role.

CHARLIZE THERON IS THE BEST!!!!!!!
she will be great i portraying the evil queen!

ladysdsandiego @ 01/27/2011 at 2:58 am

i was rooting for riley keough

I’m sorry but….NO….i can’t see this happening. Honestly i didn’t really like how she did in the twilight series…yes i admit she started getting better throughout it but really it wasn’t enough…and i agree she did amazing in the runaways…but really this is the kind of character she is really good at portraying. Brooding characters are kind of her thing and I just can’t imagine her playing the role of Snow White. I really hope its a fresh new face for Snow White. I think a well known face will take away alot from the character.

black swan @ 01/27/2011 at 3:08 am

a princess who never washes her hair.gr8.

Heather Nichole @ 01/27/2011 at 3:10 am

I love Snow White, and I think Kristen Stewart would be great for the role. Others may dought her because of the Twilight saga and her fan base, but she has done other roles that are really good. I say give her the chance, she need to be seen for her talent and other roles. She’s not always going to be Bella Swan.

Charlize Theron brilliant acting talent would sure eat up or upstage KStew!

Oh please SnowWhite got an angelic face NOT b*tch face like KStupid…

I think someone with a classic type of beauty will be more suitable. Skin as white as snow… Hair as black as ebony… Kristin Kreuk was a good Snow White… She really looked like a princess. I don’t think Kristen Stewart could pull it off. Maybe someone with a more charming face…?

Heather Nichole @ 01/27/2011 at 3:22 am

OK i’m sorry but I dnt think anyone has read what this movie is going to be about? It’s not going to be all Bubbly and Cute, it’s supose to be about him helping and teaching her how to survive. I can picture it and I dought she’s going to be in Snow White’s yellow dress and blush cheeks the whole movie. And she may not be all that great to some people but those who do like her will go see the movie, I watch Roberts Pattinson other movie just so I can see the other kind of work he does. Out of all the other girls going for the role her name was the only one I knew, she’s in the now and if they want this movie to come out strong they would be smart to cast Kristen Stewart.

Now THAT’S a classic role! Who cares about Catwoman when Charlise can play the evil Queen! It has better costuming choices too!

hoitytoitytoity @ 01/27/2011 at 3:37 am

Uhh, does this Snow White gonna be dumb as fu*ck? If so, Kristen is perfect for it. She can only act in one way and that makes her perfect for dumb acting.

So they are hiring a pot smoking Valley girl?

Isn`t Snow White supposed to be fairer than Evil Queen? In that case Kristen doesn`t fit couse Charlize is soooooooooooo much more beautiful then her!!!!!!!!

Ok I won’t say Stewart is a crappy actress. She’s not horrible but nothing compared to Charlize or Viggo. Like many have said, Kristen is not a bubbley person so her as snow white I can’t see at all. Not just onscreen is she not bubbley but offscreen as well. Have you ever watched her interviews? She really stumbles her words and comes off ungrateful. Cast someone with a pure natural beauty face for snow white. Not Stewart.

Viggo and Charlize. Yessss!!!
Kristen Stewart playing Snow White. WTF. Snow White should be beautiful not ugly like Stewart!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All