Ryan Phillippe & Amanda Seyfried: Loz Feliz Visit!

Ryan Phillippe & Amanda Seyfried: Loz Feliz Visit!

Ryan Phillippe and Amanda Seyfried stop to grab some juice on Thursday (January 27) in Los Feliz, Calif.

On Saturday, Ryan, 36 picked up his two kids, Ava and Deacon, from dance class in Los Angeles.

Amanda was just confirmed to star in a new untitled indie drama opposite Michael Cera.

Last week, the twosome was spotted spending time and shopping at Fred Segal together.

ryan phillippe amanda seyfried loz feliz 01
ryan phillippe amanda seyfried loz feliz 02
ryan phillippe amanda seyfried loz feliz 03
ryan phillippe amanda seyfried loz feliz 04

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I don’t get used to watching them together. They are hot though!

I like these two together

her hair is a mess

I sometimes wonder if these actresses look into the background of these men they choose to date.

How can you seriously date someone who has cheated on all of his previous girlfriends and wife?

These females have poor judgment.

mirror in the attic @ 01/27/2011 at 10:11 pm

He looks younger then her. The man doesn’t age.

Did I miss something? The last I knew her and Dominic Cooper were still together.
Not that I mind Ryan, but if Amanda and Dominic broke up, then it was the best kept break up ever.

just a thought @ 01/27/2011 at 10:13 pm

Maybe the females have more information than morons who post on the internet.

@gq: Yes, bedroom hair. ;-)
@Lalaz: I think she might know him a bit more than you do, just because you read gossip doesn’t make you really knowledgeable.

@Pattycake: Just wait until he cheats on her like he did his wife, and his girlfriend.

Dumb *******.

i kinda like them together…i hope they stay together for good….

Reese has moved on, and i think everyone else should too. there’s a reason that these two found each other. but yeah…totally @angela…

they are hot! I think Ryan is way hotter thing. mmm! http://j.mp/ishotr90

Hmm. He likes them blondie and young.

@isHotr: Uh, it’s not just about Reese, this sleazebag cheated on Abbie, too. He can’t keep his peen in no matter where he goes. When he cheats on this idiot girl, I can’t wait to hear her whining like she didn’t have a clue.

prediction @ 01/28/2011 at 12:31 am

Her career will skyrocket and he will get jealous… and problems will ensue. I dunno, but she dropped so many notches in my book after she dated him.

ABBIE CORNISH IS WAY PRETTIER THAN AMANDA SEYFRIED

@TISH: Nice to hear from you, Ms. Cornish.

But seriously, the guy is a scumbag. Not only did he cheat on his wife, he also cheated on his mistress. Both affairs are common knowledge. I don’t think Seyfried is dumb though, she’s just young and naive. Looks like she’s about to get a life lesson.

This relationship will headed no where. Ryan always and always be unable to handle his partner having more movie role than him. he is such a selfish sulky little boy who never ever grow up! Reese was lucky to kick him out of her life! imagine have to go thru life with a low esteem little boy. even ava looks more mature and confident than him! goodluck ryan, my advice to you dont date another actress if you can handle competition in the movie business. I remember his speech on oscar nite declaring to the whole world that reese makes more money than him! so immature!

LastMagic @ 01/28/2011 at 4:02 am

sweet :)

Kendrick Perkins @ 01/28/2011 at 6:56 am

There is one person posting over and over about what a bad guy Ryan is. He flat out denied cheating on Abbie and no one knows what happened with Reese. But this person still has so much emotion and gets so furious at any relationship Ryan has. It really is over the top. Get a life dude. Every tabloid tibit is not true. 90% turn out to be exaggerated or false. Not just on Ryan but on every star. Let it go.

Ryan always seem so sad. The guy just never smiles.
It’s a shame he’s not happy because he doesn’t seem to be a bad person.

@Kendrick – There is one person posting over and over defending Ryan. I don’t care if he cheated or not, this is a serious downgrade. Only will get worse…

Pattycake @ 01/28/2011 at 2:59 pm

Oow, Kendrick vs. Kerra. Looks like Kendrick hit a nerve.And sounds like Kerra is a jealous thang.

Rattlesnake @ 01/28/2011 at 4:37 pm

hollywood dating hollywood is soooooo boring ….. and incestuous in a manner of the term ! The common man has more good sense than these puppets ! !

weird couple. i dunno what it is, but they creep me out together.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All