Alex Pettyfer Loses His Shirt for Ellen DeGeneres

Alex Pettyfer Loses His Shirt for Ellen DeGeneres

Alex Pettyfer takes his shirt off to show Ellen DeGeneres his buff body while making an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, airing TODAY (January 28).

The 20-year-old I Am Number Four actor shared that this is his first talk show appearance in the United States!

Before he left, Ellen decided to give Alex an “I <3 Ellen" t-shirt and told him that he should put it on.

When Alex was going to put it over his shirt, Ellen said she’ll wait to give it to him until he took the other shirt off, which he did!

Watch the interview below…

Alex Pettyfer Loses His Shirt for Ellen DeGeneres

alex pettyfer loses his shirt for ellen 01
alex pettyfer loses his shirt for ellen 02
alex pettyfer loses his shirt for ellen 03
alex pettyfer loses his shirt for ellen 04
alex pettyfer loses his shirt for ellen 05
alex pettyfer loses his shirt for ellen 06

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

So funny and hot.

Why was I grinning extra hard whilst watching this. Best of the British… loved this.

stellartes @ 01/28/2011 at 12:36 pm

ellen is sooo naughty! hahahaha

Why are people saying he’s such a douchebag?
That’s so not true!

He seems just so normal and really nice.

ModestMouse @ 01/28/2011 at 1:08 pm

I think he is MEH.

He is adorable and hot!

omg so sweeet :)

So tacky and attention seeking. Work on improving your acting skills Alex Pettyfer instead of taking your shirt off or calling the paps on yourself.

tacky talk show move.gay but cute for a brit.feed him a cookie please he’s too thin

i always have been a fan of him

OMG, he’s so hot!!

OMG, Pettyfer taking off his shirt! How surpriseng!!!!! *snort*

Best Of British !!
that is eye candy at its best.
cant wait to see ALex in I Am Number Four.

He’s adorable! Seems down to earth !!!

Yummy & Hot & Cute & British….

So many people are like he’s a douche. Seems to me like he would be cool to hang with. people just need to shut up.

Katie Mullagan @ 01/28/2011 at 4:31 pm

Most people in Britain don’t like him anymore.
He’s big headed, and not that good looking.

Being the **** actor he is just the cherry on the cake.

Katie Mullagan @ 01/28/2011 at 4:33 pm

@godric:

I second this!!

i am obsessed :D

i am obsessed :D

I thought he was a big douche but I watched some interviews (including this one) and he actually seems really sweet and nice. He’s very easy on the eyes too and has a very deep, manly voice which I like (+ accent). Every bad thing i’d previously heard apparently were just filthy rumors that don’t seem to be real in any way… I don’t know if he’s a good actor (I really hope he is) but he is nice and has a beautiful, lovely and talented girlfriend. I fell for him, he has my entire support from now on :D

He may seem a bit show off but I think he’s just comfortable in his skin, after all, he spent so much time being a model and posing with his top off. GOSH, I really hope he’s a great actor because Hollywood needs more young, talented, beautiful english man (such as Ben Barnes and Ed Westwick)

Put Alex and Ben Barnes in the same movie and I am SO there!

alexpettyferfan92 @ 01/28/2011 at 7:10 pm

the minute i saw stormbreaker i knew he would make it big. <3 him!!!!

hes sooo hot! he seems so nice, i wanna see his movie I am Number 4 and Beastly

He is sweet! Ellen is hilarious trying to keep the shirt from him.lol

I giggled watching this. He’s one of my new celeb crushes and I’ve liked him for quite a while.

British Latin American @ 01/29/2011 at 1:58 pm

New love!

i love you alex!!! i am looking forward to watch your movies, BEASTLY, and I AM NUMBER FOUR!!! keep it up!!!

Oh my goodness. He’s too hot(:
Let’s bake cookies on him(:
But, that must have been kinda awkward.. He kinda acted like it. But mannn. SO HOT(: