Daniel Craig & Rachel Weisz: 'Dream House' First Look!

Daniel Craig & Rachel Weisz: 'Dream House' First Look!

Check out this first look shot of Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz together in their upcoming film Dream House!

Synopsis: A couple (Craig and Weisz) relocates their family to a quaint New England town. But as they settle into their new life, they discover their perfect home was the murder scene of a mother and her children. And the entire city believes it was at the hands of the husband who survived. When Will investigates the tragedy, his only lead comes from Ann Paterson (Naomi Watts), a neighbor who was close to the family that died. As Will and Ann piece together the disturbing puzzle, they discover that the story of the last man to leave Will’s dream house will be just as horrifying to the one who came next.

Dream House is set to hit theaters on September 30th!

Bigger pic inside…

daniel craig rachel weisz dream house first look

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 6 7 [8] Show All

to LL-J
Thanks for the article. I’m surprised at the exciting news, but as it’s from the Daily Mail this requires careful handling. Just wait and see…
Hi, Guinness
Thanks for the pretty interesting article! Gee, it’s unbelievable how stupid he is. As the centuries went by and China became more crowded, the people found their food supply a great problem.
I know well there is a brutal barbarous savage act. We all should know we are sinful people. But Ramsey’s methods were revolting to me.
So when Ana confessed it to Daniel, I think he was very puzzled!! FUNNY.
Well…Ana couldn’t behave naturally in the presence of Daniel. She was utterly embarrassed in his presence. Aww Ana, I know how you felt!! BTW, IF Daniel didn’t go out with Rachel at that time, do you think that Daniel was dating Ana? – God knows

Ana de la Reguera Interview

Q: What was it like working on the set of Cowboys & Aliens? Were you intimidated by working with the likes of Harrison Ford, Daniel Craig and Jon Favreau?
ADLR : I was most intimidated by Daniel. He was my only celebrity crush in life, ever. I told that to him the day I met him, and I think he was a little bit uncomfortable. I wasn’t able to look at him directly for the rest of the film. It was funny, at the same time. There were times when he was close by, and I just had to leave, because I was just so nervous. By the end, he was making fun of me for acting so weird.

STREET CAR @ 02/04/2011 at 9:55 am

LOOKS LIKE YOU’VE SEEN A GHOST!!!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
U BABY BOO!!!!!! HAHAHA HEY, STELLAAAAAAAA!!!!! GET OVER HERE NOW!!!!!!!!! HAHA

STREET CAR @ 02/04/2011 at 10:31 am

CHECK OUT UGLY WOMEN AT GOOGLE IMAGES!!!! HAHAHA GUESS WHO THAT IS!!!!! HAHA

LOVE,
IT’S A UGLY MAN DRESSED UP AS A UGLY WOMEN!!!! HAHA HINT: LONG AND BLACK HAIR!!!!! HAHA

Daniel is Hot @ 02/04/2011 at 11:07 am

Hi Fio, thanks for the article. We all can understand how Ana felt when Daniel was around, but she should not have told him about her crush. He is a shy guy and I guess he felt uncomfortable around her after that. She missed her chance to be friends with him. She is cute, but I think the attraction to Rachel is that they have know each other for a long time and were friends. I don’t think he would just “date” cute women from his movies unless there were more to the relationship. Just my thoughts!

TEDDY BEAR @ 02/04/2011 at 11:24 am

LET’S TURN ON THE LIGHT TO SEE WHAT SHE REALLY LOOKS LIKE!!!! HAHA

LOVE,
DIM WIT!!!! HAHA

TEDDY BEAR @ 02/04/2011 at 11:32 am

YOU’VE ONLY BEEN DOING IT IN THE DARK!!!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
SHINE SOME LIGHT ON IT BABY!!!!!! HAHAHA MADE THAT A BUD LITE!!!! HAHA

TEDDY BEAR @ 02/04/2011 at 12:06 pm

XOXOX!!!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
HAPPY VD-DAY!!!!!!! HAHA FEBRUARY 14TH IS THE DAY OF LOVE. SHOW SOMEONE U CARE WITH THE GIFT OR DOSE OF LOVE!!! HAHA

too tired–cocktails too earlye!! Hi Fio–thx for the nervous beautiful woman. aaawww. that was funny, and yes, agreed that she didn’t play it coy enough, blabbing about her crush. ANYONE would have been mortified for someone to say to your face..but i am sure it hasn’t been the first time a beautiful woman like her self-proclaimed wonderful latin self has told Daniel he was their crush. She is a little stuck on being a beautiful latin woman. besides that–she was pretty hysterical in Nacho Libre—one of our family favorites…Jack Black is a good fruitcake.

Um. I want to go to THIS party….

Hi DIH.

night, ~G

Hi, DiH
I think it a pity for Ana to lose such a chance. But there’s still a fighting chance that she will be friends with Daniel. Hopefully this will be fixed in a sequel to the movie soon. I’m sure his behavior will be that of a gentleman, so Daniel and Ana will be good friends :)
Well, Daniel likes to make fun of a cute girl tho!!

Hi, Guinness
“i am sure it hasn’t been the first time a beautiful woman like her self-proclaimed wonderful latin self has told Daniel he was their crush.”
Exactly!!
“And I totally think and admire Dan for picking on her by the end of their time together…ThAT sounds like his demeanor! nice.”
Yeah, his behavior was appropriate/admirable to the occasion.
Daniel just wanted to make Ana felt at ease…
So Cairo’s Tahrir Square? Nooooooo!!! Daniel cannot fight against a camel!! lol
spygun: Wonder how many Mossad and CIA operatives are currently frolicking in Cairo. We should send Daniel Craig and his invsible Aston Martin.
about 4 hours ago via web
And we all know his costume in C&A is so sexy. I’m sure she easily came up with “something sexy”. It’s Daniel himself, no doubt!!

(QUOTE)
Outfitting Daniel Craig for this summer’s “Cowboys and Aliens” movie, costume designer Mary Zophres remembers being asked to come up with something “sexy.” Zophres laughs, “That word never came up while we were making ‘True Grit.’ Words like ‘ugly’ or ‘gross’ maybe, but not ‘sexy,’ that’s for sure.”

Daniel is Hot @ 02/05/2011 at 12:31 pm

Yes, we want sexy in Cowboys and Aliens, not ugly or gross when it comes to Daniel.

Hi DIH…even when Dan is “ugly” he is a picture of sexxiness, agreed.
MORE snow all day here. hopefully no one is attempting to travel to the east coast this week/weekend. beautiful.

horrible news Fio, yes…on the square…superman is needed rather than an invisible Astin. And thx for the C& A article again—how do people get these jobs?????

well, maybe Mendel is traveling in the snow…….stay safe, wear a helmet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to second that @ 02/06/2011 at 9:03 am

sorry you don’t believe me but that’s ok. you don’t have to. but for the record i do know people who work with MGM. and i do know that if they can give me information they will. i wasn’t going to tell anyone this but i think you should know. when i mentioned this board one of them told me and i quote “i stopped telling those people on that board anything a long time ago and i’m not the only one” when i see him again i’m going to ask him why; if he’ll tell me. whether i tell anyone here his reason(s) that i can’t tell you. i’ve discovered that if someone says something on this board that you don’t like they get jumped on. life is too short for that.
_____________________
You know where you can stick it.
Hey, were you informed by the people who work with MGM that MGM will not be sold, holders agree with new conditions and wait for their money much more time? Did they inform you that they will accept help by the new investors?
If they informed you so why you didnt come with this news then?
I dont need to know people who work with MGM and in the end it went all the way like I said. I recommend you to not listen to the people who “work” with MGM.
…………………………………………………………….
to 139,
Hey, I dont need to know the whole law to say that Satsuki would go with empty hands. Satsuki was no Ivanka Trump, “a married lady” who hired a lawyer to get milliard of dollars from Donald.
Satsuki was nobody – no wife, and more Daniel denied their engagement so where is your law when Daniel hid it under his bed.
By the way, did you considered that Satsuki would be one who left Daniel and not the other way?

I dont think Daniel is afraid of that what Satsuki would say to the press and sell their story. The whole story is that he didnt want to get marry her and I doubt she would like to sell the story about it. The whole story is that she was not happy, he was not happy.
If Daniel gave her slap in the face so who other knows it, only the two.
if Satsuki was his wife, so you can use the law but because she was no wife to Daniel so dont mention any law, it is not useful in this case at all. Daniel indulged her too much with buying Versace and Prada for her, put enough money on her bank account during relationship but when they split, so the money were not the main point, it was about them. after break up EX GF hardly can get money but if she got something so because Daniel is a good man and takes care of her because she is not able to care for herself on her own.

Hi, DiH
I consider Daniel always is so sexy…well, I have an eye an for the beautiful :)
Hi, Guinness
This helmet is for Freezy!!

Dalkey dream house: it’s a case of art mirroring life

By ALISON O’RIORDAN
Sunday February 06 2011

It is a happy coincidence that Irish film director Jim Sheridan’s €4m fight over his Dalkey home could soon be confused with the subject of his next blockbuster film, set to hit our screens this September, but one of the key figures in contemporary Irish film confesses he would sell his luxurious by-the-sea pad if he got the right price.

Dream House, starring Hollywood heavyweights Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz and Naomi Watts, is a film about a successful New York publisher who moves his wife and children to a New England town, where they buy the home of their dreams, but the dream of their happy home is soon shattered.

“It’s a love story, murder mystery, a thriller with a horror element to it. It’s similar thematically to my personal debacle, but it has nothing to do with the house in Dalkey,” laughs the producer and writer.

Actors Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz, who co-star in the film, both split from their significant others last year having fallen in love on the set of the film. “I was there but I wasn’t aware of them being in love,” admits the Dubliner.

‘Shay’, as he is more fondly known by his friends, was the person who suggested Natalie Portman for director Darren Aronofsky’s (Rachel Weisz’s ex-husband) Oscar-nominated movie Black Swan. “I also know Darren well and I’m sorry he and Rachel split up, but these things happen. I got Natalie Portman for Darren; I told him she is the best one could ever work with,” said Sheridan.

Buying the fisherman’s cottage in 1997 with the aim of developing a new house and rockpool on site, it certainly was Sheridan’s dream house that ended up becoming his worst nightmare.

It was revealed in court last year how the 62-year-old director and his wife Fran had high hopes for their dream home ‘Martha’s Vineyard’ on the much sought-after Coliemore Road.

It took a turn for the worse when the property suffered from “extensive water ingress which resulted in substantial damage and frustrated efforts to sell it” to two potential purchasers back in 2007 when it was worth an almighty €7m.

According to reported sources “their €4m claim included the cost of works to address the water problem and another €2m for estimated reduction in the value of the property” and was made against eight firms.

Speaking about his frustration, the director, who took Irish stories like My Left Foot and In the Name of the Father to the international stage, says he is still living in the Dalkey house until he gets the right offer.

Refusing to name his price, the director said: “Ireland is crazy now, I don’t know if anybody would ever buy anything unless they were a rich person. So when I say I would sell it, it is only because I would, but I love it there so I may not. I’m not going to sell it for six quid just because the market has crashed.

“I can understand the anger but as we hunker down to deal with it, we’ve got to look outward. German banks lent us the money so we’ve got to put the pressure back on them,” he said.

“You don’t like being in those situations. I fear for anybody who has no resources to be in my position because it ain’t conducive to poor people going to court. I think courts were created to keep poor people away except just say if somebody was shot. The law needs an overhaul here, everything needs an overhaul here,” he said.

With details of the settlement not disclosed, it is said Sheridan was happy with the outcome.

however, at the time it was made public knowledge that if the issue was not resolved the couple’s financial position “will be unsustainable”.

- ALISON O’RIORDAN
Sunday Independent

I hate you, James McDonald!! lol

Fincher Wants Breasts All over teh Intern3tz

I’m pretty set on thinking that David Fincher can do whatever he wants. Seriously, this guy has made some of the most badass movies of all time. His first movie was an Alien sequel, and whether or not that movie is good is irrelevant. He’s had an impressive career, which is about to be solidified when he wins best director for Social Network (moments before it nabs BP). He’s also the guy, and I have to say this, that killed my father and robbed him of his two California gold pieces he kept in his trouser pant could have stolen Daniel Craig from doing the next Bond. It’s all worked out now, thank Shiva, but still. I need Bond back like Disco.
side note- the next Bond gets better and better every day and it’s not just about having Craig and Mendes. They signed back on Dame Judy, and that’s great, but that was to be expected- now they’re talking about getting Javier Bardem and Ralph Fiennes as unnamed roles. Um, can you say No Country hairstyles all around? YESPLZ
Anyway, Finch can do whatever he wants, and now he’s testing the strength of that tether by asking the studio behind his stateside remake of The Millenium Trilogy if he can use a topless photo of Rooney Mara as the international release poster. Uh, that’s fine by me, don’t get me wrong, I would actually pay for that poster (this coming from a guy who regularly steals from gift shop kiosks, like, every time he goes out), but in all seriousness it’s not going to happen. He says in that case he’ll release it on tehinternet simply for viral purposes. Fincher has serious balls to ask his studio if he can do that. Not even Jimmy Cameron could get away with that. Mainly because he’d be too busy staring at the poster and giggling ‘Hehe, tits!’
Also, Rooney Mara is incredibly attractive to me, especially in Social Network,
it’s funny, though. The first scene she is in she looks like a nerdy little college freshman, but literally five minutes later she looks 4 years older. Anybody care to explain that to me? Maybe it’s just me. Is anybody there? Hello? Hel- oh, hai Garrett Storm.
but the way her eyebrows look in the pre-shoot pics of Dragon Tattoo makes me think Fincher is planning another Alien movie he’s not telling us about.
Look, Rooney, we know how excited you are about the naked photoshoot, but WE’RE TRYING TO DO OUR JOBS.

Oh, the awards ceremony on 15 March?
Bridgwater film makers up for First Light awards

wholly crap Fio, this last post was hysterical. (Freezy would look like a dufus in that cap–THAT cat looks like a dufus in that cap. and i spit my coffee out when i got that up on my screen….do people realy sit around making pic of these cats? YUP. cuz little girls like them on calendars–mine freakin have one. aaaaahhhhh!)

anyway, I loved that last post…. “hehe, titts”…. crap that was a good visual. the guy has a point, sex sells. but her booobs are supposed to look manish, and this movie is gonna sell regardless of her boobs. Unless you have been in a tsunami, or in a 3rd world country , or on an Egyptian square, this movie will be seen regardless of her boobs becoming viral. creative Genius, yes, man- being- feminist… the jury is still out your honor–until he starts his press releases about how this can help women battering across the globe. Although Dan is going to be a frontrunner in that respec–he will be the spokesperson for the movie, Fincher? we shall see. YA know what…how many women journalists are going to ask Dan and get wet just listening to his feministic fantasticness—–All of us. including me. damn, i cant’ wait!!!!

i got to go read the NYT. any Dan news?

We got another 6 inches of snow last night…it burried our shovels this past week.. i can’t get our plowers, .hubby is out plowing the long driveway with the girls’ sled.. yee haw!!!! We can’t get out!!!! mendel–you are beginning to concern me if i ddint’ know you better!!!!!

ok freeaky- my 9yr old just asked when C& A was coming out…so she said that she knew about the movie cuz i talked about it and looked it up so many times. yeah, i think i am a little obsessive. yikes.
OH! i just finished the last tatoo movie. Rapace is gorgeous. and she was incredible!! a few things bother me tho–
1. what are those things outside on the sidewalk in the middle of a swedish city that are on fire with a metal grate surrounding it?
B. why did Erika wear the same white sweater—she has lots of money to buy others.
C. why wasn’t mikel allowed to show any emotions? oh, wait, was he? (the guy is handsome, but was he directed NOT to do this?
4. why did Stieg NOT want them to shag at the end. I NEED CLOSURE! and they are soooooo ok to shag!!!! aaaaaahhhhh.
F. The court scene was waaay too NOT crazy enough for me. But i guess that is how courts are run—that the lawyers aren’t allowed to get up and walk around?
E. I like the story the screen writers went with. VERY AWEWOME movie.
now, i need a Disney movie to calm my nerves. Art is supposed to make you thing–to extract emotion-whether it be positive or negative emotion. ThAT is what i consider to be art.
MY Dan said with a laugh, “i wonder how Hollywood is going to make this;;;” I told him i knew, but he doesn’t want to know cuz he is gonna see it with me. EVerytime someone calls Dan “mikeal” in the movie, my brain will put Dan’s face into my brain and I can imagine him as my hubby because that is my hubbys name…. ah, does that make sense?
anyhoo…..am i going to have google-earth-satellite your azz Mendel? wtf are you?
.hubby is watching the super bowl anyway, so I may has well watch 4 hours of it to get one glimpse of the hotness of Dan. and ya know what? it better be a different trailer cuz you know, i will blog about it and yell my outrage here!

HIIII DTM—-
we posted at the same time, otherwise, i wouldn’t have posted. dah-yours is a vid……………….

Hi Guinness

“Hey Mendel–did you make it home yet? when should i start calling the local gaol galleries?”

Not yet :)
Totally knackered – must…get…sleep!

New thread:

Hollywoods top earners for 2010

Daniel is:

No 28. Daniel Craig
ACTOR (CAA)
ESTIMATED 2010 EARNINGS: $18 MILLION (2009 rank: —)

$6 million: Cowboys & Aliens (fee for starring in upcoming Jon Favreau spoof)

$6 million: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (fee for starring in upcoming first installment of inevitable suspense franchise)

$5 million: Dream House (fee for starring in upcoming crime thriller with Naomi Watts)

$1 million: Older film revenue

*****

Seems a pittance against the Actor below im not familiar with:

27. Vince Vaughn
ACTOR (CAA)
ESTIMATED 2010 EARNINGS: $18.5 MILLION (2009 rank: —)
$17.5 million: The Dilemma (fee for starring)
$1 million: Older film revenue