Kate Bosworth: Who Wears Short Shorts?

Kate Bosworth: Who Wears Short Shorts?

Kate Bosworth sports a pair of Undun “Distressed Shorts” while leaving a friend’s house on Thursday (January 27) in Hollywood.

The 28-year-old actress is back in California after spending the past week promoting her new films at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival.

Kate attended the premieres of both Another Happy Day and Little Birds on the same night and then made an appearance at the 2011 Creative Coalition Spotlight Initiative Awards the next night.

FYI: Kate is carrying Loewe‘s Ame Bag.

For more pictures, visit x17online.com!

kate bosworth who wears short shorts 01
kate bosworth who wears short shorts 02
kate bosworth who wears short shorts 03

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

Another Kate post already? Seriously?!

Kate and Jared are totally doing it!

Who Cares?!?!?!?!? Nobody cares about this useless *****!!!!!!!!

What I think (sorry it's long) @ 01/28/2011 at 12:47 am

I don’t think the Alex thing is just a PR relationship. i think he really liked her and she couldn’t believe her luck and they started testing the waters and then started officially dating in 2010. He took her home to Sweden in April/May or so, right? I think his family saw it first because we heard reports they didn’t like her, then over the summer is when her “stuff” started to come out and he started to realize as well what he’d gotten into and hasn’t figured out how to extricate himself. By all accounts I’ve come across–one of them from someone I know who actually met him several times because she worked on casting him in a film–he is a really nice guy. I think this means he doesn’t want to totally break her heart but he is still looking for a way out. Meanwhile, they share a publicist who is pressuring him to keep up appearances. Kate keeps getting her picture taken and meanwhile her movie that has been in pre-production for over a year with no visible progress was bumped from 2011 to 2012 release. I also read an article that flat out said “she has a very good shot at the lead role” because she was producing, not that she actually had it, even though she is listed as the lead on IMDb. Look up “Lost Girls and Love Hotels” on IMDb and you should be able to find what I’m talking about, if you’re interested. — Overall, I’m not saying any of this is TRUE or is a justification for anyone’s actions, it’s just what I think happened/is happening. The PR part that I do buy are the carefully timed plants of info, like the engagement thing in the Enquirer and the little lovey-dovey couple bit on People.com that showed up right after the GG after-party reports went around that she was whiny and jealous all night. Not to mention the carefully selected JJ photos of Kate “hiding” her left hand and the bazillion other posts over the last few days. LOTS of celebrities were at Sundance and NO ONE, not even the supposed “belle of the ball” Lizzie Olsen was posted as often as Kate. And now here we are again… Ugh. Sleep now.

Leave her alone @ 01/28/2011 at 12:53 am

I think she’s wearing a brave face and trying to make the most of what she has in terms of career and media exposure. All the ugly stuff people say, the stalled career, the jewelry not flying off the shelves… She knows. She has to. But no one has seen her crying or losing her **** in public, so at least she has the backbone to keep herself together in that sense. If you hate her that much, turn your back and leave her the hell alone. Then she’ll have no choice but to really go away and make you all happy or focus on her craft and come back with a stunning performance or two that will turn around the hate. I wish her the best.

This bish needs to stop calling the paps one herself.

Criss Cross @ 01/28/2011 at 1:01 am

@Leave her alone: No, everyone keep complaining. No one has the right to exploit a paid relationship with a blogger like this. For every KB post Just Jared makes, a truly talented celebrity loses a chance at exposure.

This girl needs to grow up and stop manipulating the press with paid posts. If her talent is so limited that she needs to resort to these measures, maybe it’s time to chose a new profession.,

Criss Cross @ 01/28/2011 at 1:02 am

This girl needs to grow up and stop manipulating the press with paid posts. If her talent is so limited that she needs to resort to these measures, maybe it’s time to choose a new profession.,

Another pointless Dumho post. That makes 8 in less than 72 hrs. Her desperation is coming through in waves. Well, it’s good she’s home…at least the village has it’s idiot fameho back.

ugly chick

Notobemean @ 01/28/2011 at 1:05 am

@Leave her alone: I hate to be rude, but if she at least had a public breakdown ala’ Britney, she’d be doing something interesting, entertaining and actually worthy of all the media attention.

@What I think (sorry it’s long): Good post. This site clearly exhibits a strong bias toward Bosworth which makes me wonder why. She had supporting roles in two movies at Sundance and one reviewer noted she’s barely in Little Birds. So, why so much attention?

sunbears1 @ 01/28/2011 at 1:08 am

@Criss Cross: Could you be more overdramatic?

She needs some makeup. She looks completely washed out.

The funny thing is that her roles are not mentioned in any review of either movies yet according to JJ she starred in them. I guess she’s a legend on JJ just like in her own mind.

@sunbears1: Spoken like a true stan. There is nothing overdramatic about that post. The person makes a very valid point. The only overdramatic thing occurring here is the endless pimping of this particular celebrity which is starting to annoy a lot of people. Same thing happened with Katie Holmes when she was doing that play in NY, but Holmes sells tabloid so her pimping is more understandable.

@Criss Cross: If JJ is getting paid to promote her and not disclosing it, he’s in violation of FCC regulations.

YES! I doubled down and replaced my bet that the famewhore KB would be posted at least one more time before we have to be at work tomorrow. At this rate all the PR she pays for is going to buy the drinks this weekend for everybody!
Honestly JJ, what the hell? Certainly there is no one who is just dying for twice daily updates. This is ridiculous and doing nothing but back firing on what little name she does have.
Of course, as long as I am making money off this joke….continue! LOL
Tell me, shall I redouble my bet in the morning? Yeah we both know I can’t lose

Notobemean @ 01/28/2011 at 1:19 am

@Onyx: Well could it have anything to do with the amount of comments her post receive, what something like #143 for the last one? So that’s what possibly 70 hits to his site at the least, and his revenue is based on website traffic, so even taking out being in the pocket of Kate’s PR, I think we all can understand why she get’s so many posts. Not only does she work with the paps and Just Jared, she draws enough posters to his site to help justify the cost.

tl;dr She is willing to put herself out there and works with him and she helps his revenue numbers. Now if people wanted to see less of her, the best way to discourage JJ from posting a picture of her every time she sneezes, people need to stop posting here (I usually don’t) and bitching about her and Alex, let her post comments drop from 143 down to the 4 dedicated stans she has, and I think JJ would post a lot less of her. j/s

ground hog day @ 01/28/2011 at 1:20 am

She has ugly, bony legs.

WTF?! every time i click on this website i see this F c. UK face. who is this? what is she in?

sunbears1 @ 01/28/2011 at 1:24 am

@American: It’s easy to label anyone who disagrees with you a stan, isn’t it? Do you even know what is going on in Egypt right now? And you’re all complaining about the sanctity of Hollywood.

@Notobemean: Sorry, but that’s not true. The comment levels are not main factor for the most posted celebrities. Rihanna is the most posted about celebrity on this site and she gets 1/3 – 1/2 of Kate’s comments. Jared has relationships with the publicists of certain celebrities and that’s why he posts about certain ones so much. Also, a lot of the comments are most likely the same people posting again and again, not unique hits which is what blogs use to measure ad rates. Lot of comments don’t necessarily reflect unique hits and big revenue. If Kate were such a gold mine, other bloggers would post about her like Jared. She’s only valuable to him because of the relationship with her publicist.

@sunbears1: I’ve seen you in other KB posts here trying to discourage people from replying and calling them names. That’s probably why you get labeled a stan.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All