Jesse Eisenberg Meets Mark Zuckerberg on SNL

Jesse Eisenberg Meets Mark Zuckerberg on SNL

Jesse Eisenberg meets Mark Zuckerberg, his Social Network character, during his monologue on Saturday Night Live‘s most recent episode, airing January 29.

The 27-year-old actor chatted with Andy Samberg, who plays Mark on the show, before the real Mark came out and said how he thought The Social Network was “…interesting.”

Love Mark‘s “I invented poking!!” statement!

FYI: Jesse is wearing a Dolce & Gabbana suit.

Jesse Eisenberg & Mark Zuckerberg SNL Monologue

ABC

JustHonest @ 01/30/2011 at 9:03 am

EisenBERG, SamBERG, and ZuckerBERG. That’s a whole lot of awkward (but adorable) BERG.

look how the real Zuckerberg doesn’t look alike Social Network’s Zuckerberg!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 01/30/2011 at 9:42 am

…very awkward. LOL

Mark Zuckerberg needs a stylist man. I understand fully he is not a celebrity, nor does he want to be (seemingly) but dude you’re not a student anymore. You’re 26 and living in hoodies. I’d say the same to any guy 20+.

@JustHonest: it just goes to show that hollywood is infested with jews. just sayin’

lurkersville @ 01/30/2011 at 10:45 am

Mark Zuckerberg needs to stop with the dirty stained sweats. Dude, at least move up to wearing a dress shirt. Come on.

Honestly, why waste 90 minutes sitting through SNL when the best parts are posted online the next day??

2 Jewish scums.

@yassss:
just like you are infested with anti-Semitism

Zuckerberg should stick to his day job…

RachelSun @ 01/30/2011 at 1:07 pm

@XYZ-your infested w/ moronic stupidity and utterly hopeless hatred which like a cancer has eaten your black heart.

The show was funny unlike the bigoted comments

Call me slow, but did Jesse not know he was going to be there? I don’t really follow the show or news about Zuckerberg, so I’m not sure…Jesse seemed genuinely surprised, or maybe he’s just that convincing of an actor. lol

And quit it with the ugly comments, guys. Your bigotry is disgusting.

whats up wit all thiss hatee
jesse eisenberg is awsomee i love him<3

sunbears1 @ 01/30/2011 at 2:52 pm

@Jasmine: He knew he was going to be there. He was there in rehearsal.

Jokergurl @ 01/30/2011 at 5:41 pm

I like Jesse Eisenberg but Mark Zuckerberg is worth 7 BILLION dollars, you’d think he would dress better, since WHEN did rich nerds and I say NERD because Facebook is one of the most obnoxious things about the internet, it invades your privacy, once you sign up the never get rid of your information and people can basically stalk you. Criminals use it because people are dumb enough to tell exactly what they are doing everyday. “Day job?” He doesn’t work either, he doesn’t have to. Please SNL do NOT make this guy a celebrity.

@XYZ:

You are a sad, hate filled person. And your envy shows.

@Jokergurl: Ok, wow, your envy is sad.

Another gratuitous, random reference to Jesse Eisenbeg being Jewish? I’m pretty sure that, at this point in the game, every such reference should be accompanied by a mention of the fact that Natalie Portman, Logan Lerman, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Paul Rudd and Mila Kunis are also all Jewish. That’s for starters.

@BEAN:
dude he is rich…..all he needs is his sweater ……THATS WHERE HE STORES HIS MIND

These two are my favorite characters from the yellow magazin s. Many are cool and are always super fresh as jensko pazaruvane na parfiumi online.