Jennifer Lopez: SiriusXM Studio Visit!

Jennifer Lopez: SiriusXM Studio Visit!

Jennifer Lopez signs the wall at SiriusXM Studio on Tuesday (February 1) in New York City.

The 41-year-old entertainer and American Idol judge stopped by the studio to chat about her latest endeavors and what’s next for her!

“In NYC…even with this weather I love this city ;) on my way to KTU, live interview at 11am!!” J. Lo tweeted earlier this morning.

FYI: Jennifer is wearing H. Stern‘s “Cascais” bracelet and the “Celtic Dunes” and “Golden Stones” rings.

10+ pictures inside of Jennifer Lopez at SiriusXM Studio…

jennifer lopez sirius 01
jennifer lopez sirius 02
jennifer lopez sirius 03
jennifer lopez sirius 04
jennifer lopez sirius 05
jennifer lopez sirius 06
jennifer lopez sirius 07
jennifer lopez sirius 08
jennifer lopez sirius 09
jennifer lopez sirius 10

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
nakedoldjennifer @ 02/01/2011 at 11:58 am

She looks great and a whole lot younger than 41yoa, unlike some botoxed has been tv actress that still claims to be 41 when she is really 45

She is GORGEOUS!!!!And she is AWESOME in American Idol!!!

scientology ***** ***** ugly fat ass

Love all her grey hair popping out!

song by kaz ,‏ ‏i hope yo like :D
Nihta pantu ki ise allu
monos ego se nostalgo
mes sti siopi erhese esh
etsi nomizo ke se aggizo
s’agapo , mu les arga psithirista
onira trela tha do ksana
tha su milo psihi ke soma ego
gia dio
onira trela kathe vradia
emis mazi,de thelo na rthi to pro
nihta pantu,s’ anazito
ftiahno stigmes, mazi su zo
shedia polla kano gia mas
s’ agaliazo ,se kitazo
s’ agapo,tha su po
ki as mi t’ akus
onira trela…. :D

she looks great and i love her new song…thumbs up from mee

I saw a picture of you
hanging in an empty hallway
i heard a voice that i knew
and i coaldnt walk away
it took me back to the end
.. . Outside the rains fallin down there’s

Outside the rain’s fallin down
there’s not a drop that hits me
scream at the sky but no sound
is leavin my lips
it’s like i can’t even feel

She still has the best butt in the game

J.lo, you look absolutely beautiful but you know, you can put fake tan on your hands and arms too not only on your face.
But I still love you.

She looks stunning!! I really can’t believe she is 41 .. wow!!

drop-dead gorgeous

she looks perfect…i heard this interview and she sounded really sweet

welcome back Jlo

Coffeegal @ 02/01/2011 at 3:00 pm

I never liked Jennifer Lopez up until she started on AI, though I don’t watch it but the clips I’ve seen, she seems like a person full of life and that’s amazing

J.lo is very charming,
and she has a great sense of style
love her skin, smile and sexy butt

ELVIN HONEST @ 02/01/2011 at 5:28 pm

really she is still young n will be for long time i like n love her very much ,Her every behavour is style. Her figure , smile n clothing sense are mindbowing. Pray to GOD keep her as is n for her future.

She stinks! @ 02/01/2011 at 7:16 pm

Another desperate pathetic attempt to remain in the public eye by J-NO Talent – shouldn’t she be raising those kids she claims to love so much, instead of doing a lame radio show that like 3 people listen to? I know she has to make some cash to pay her crackhead snake faced husband’s taxes, but this HO is headed back to the streets!

I wonder what her next project is? Perhaps being the face of ‘Summers Eve’ Douche products. She’ll endorse anything for cash. She went down the entertainment ladder at a record speed. I think her next stop will be ‘dancing with the stars’, or a reality show on TLC. Oh wait, she tried that, and TLC dumped her! hahaha! I suspect her secret lewd tape will eventually be leaked by her. She’ll blame that ex-husband of hers, but its coming…wait and see!

We all know its over JHO, why don’t you? Its time to go away, don’t you think?

i love u J-L0..
INDONESIA LOVE YOU.

Looks good for 41. Damn

rebar_kaka @ 02/01/2011 at 11:31 pm

really jennifer has sweet sound

Even with all that make-up.

Get Over it!!! @ 02/01/2011 at 11:50 pm

@she stinks! Stop going on here and hating on Jennifer! Wow you have nothing better to do! Every time Jlo is on Just Jared you always have something negative to say! With don’t u get a life!! You have so much hatred its actually sad……u need to get a hobby…..besides hating on jlo!

Wow! She looks so beautiful!! Anyone who doesn’t think so can kiss her beautiful big a$$!! :)

Wow, I couldn’t regconize her in the right picture for a while. She looks like she’s 25 in that picture. It’s either that or those young actresses we have now look very d@mn old for their age.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All