Rihanna: 'S&M' Video Premiere!

Rihanna: 'S&M' Video Premiere!

Check out the premiere of Rihanna‘s video for her hot track “S&M“!

“Cause I may be bad but I’m perfectly good at it. Sex in the air. I don’t care, I love the smell of it,” she sings. “Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me.”

For the video, Rihanna reunited with director Melina Matsoukas, who also worked on Ri‘s “Rockstar 101,” “Rude Boy,” and “Hard.”

WHAT DO YOU think of Rihanna’s “S&M” video?

Rihanna – S&M

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1012 » Show All
WHO DO YOU THINK?8l @ 02/04/2011 at 9:08 pm

i have no problem with the video

WHO DO YOU THINK?8l @ 02/04/2011 at 9:10 pm

let her be sexy while she is sexy

WHO DO YOU THINK?8l @ 02/04/2011 at 9:13 pm

it’s been banned in 11 countries? wow8l

WHO DO YOU THINK?8l @ 02/04/2011 at 9:16 pm

@SET: i agree.she is free

Why am I the only one disgusted by this video? and I am not a prude at all. KIDS WILL BE WATCHING THIS

Go Rhi Rhi !!! @ 02/05/2011 at 2:11 am

F**K WHAT ALL THE HATERS SAY, KEEP THE HITS COMING! THIS VIDEO IS DOPE & SO IS HER WHOLE ALBUM “LOUD” !!!

GO RHI RHI @ 02/05/2011 at 2:12 am

@Harajuku: TYPICAL HATER

Some critic said he hoped Rihanna would get out of this dark stage… I love it! She may be bad but she’s perfectly good at it! HOTT

i like the video but rihanna need to slow down a little bit she be doinn to much. im tired of these abuse videos to we already kno chris brown whooped ur a** get over it

@Go Rhi Rhi !!!: Rihanna is very talented and i believe she ais goinn places and can be doinn more than wat she is doinn now

Sadism is pleasure in the infliction of pain or humiliation upon another person, while masochism is pleasure in receiving the pain otherwise known as S&M.

Watching this video I have lost the little respect I did have for Rihanna. She goes public about how she wants to protect women from physical abuse and give them hope, but then she comes out with a video like this? No, when you’re not having sex it’s not okay to hit but while having sex it’s perfectly okay. Chris Brown should be patted on the back, hell, I want to hit her in the face after this. She’s a twisted girl and definitely sending the wrong messages to her young admirers.
Did anyone else get a sickening feeling when she was tied up dressed as a little girl? No wonder this is banned.

Amandaissosickoftheb.s @ 02/05/2011 at 2:36 pm

this **** sucks! the song and video sucks! rihanna is phoney, so phoney its not even funny. she is just using this domestic violence **** as a platform to boost her career. she wasn’t abused, she is making that clear in the lyrics she sings and the videos she does. no abused woman acts like this, and i know alot.

the video is to sexual she needs to go back to the classi sexy not the sexy **** one

wow banana is to much

Seriouslyy? That’s the music video that’s soo “shocking” that it’s being banned left and right? Give me a breakk! I’m sure there’s a million more music videos that are just as scandalous. And don’t give me a buncha crap that our children shouldn’t see this, because if that’s the case your kids shouldn’t even listen to the words.

I think it’s a great music video and it’s already getting a ton of attention. No publicity is really bad publicity. Rock on Rihanna!

This video reminds me of Lady Gaga – Telephone with the sexual demons and such. Rihanna would have been better off doing something else, something more original. I love Rihanna, and this song infact, but I just don’t rate the video to highly.

GO RHI RHI @ 02/06/2011 at 2:27 pm

why is this banned again? MTV & all the haters need 2 take the stick out their butts….so what she ties up the “press” (that continuously hates on her) & whips them…..she’s giving the big ol symbolic finger 2 every1 who talks junk about her & I DONT BLAME HER….shake the haters off & keep making ppl talk

the album is awesome start to finish!

GO RHI RHI @ 02/06/2011 at 2:30 pm

@brittle: STFU….damn ppl sure do read too much in2 stuff… for a crap load of ppl 2 be hating on Rihanna, I see u sure cant keep your eyes off of her….HATING NOT IMMITATION IS THE BIGGEST FORM OF FLATTERY

GO RHI RHI @ 02/06/2011 at 2:33 pm

@whatever: ur a hater. the end

GO RHI RHI @ 02/06/2011 at 2:35 pm

@Anna: oh & lady gaga is SOOOOOO “original” huh? STFU Anna u sound sofa king stew ped

GO RHI RHI @ 02/06/2011 at 2:40 pm

@WHORIHANNA: u a typical h8n ass *****….move on, ur irrelevant. For a person who CLAIMS to not like Rihanna u sure do follow ALL HER MOVES & KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HER….or u THINK u do.

HAting is the biggest sign of flattery…..ur a fan & know all her songs.
LOL admit it u loser

GO RHI RHI @ 02/06/2011 at 2:50 pm

@Liizziie T: u hit the nail on the head!!! PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID & MISSING THE POINT OF THE VIDEO….the people she has tied up are clearly the PRESS that talk so much sh*t about her & she put a ball in their mouth to SAY STFU…THIS VIDEO IS GIVING PEOPLE THE MIDDLE FINGER & THEY’RE TOO DUMB TO REALIZE IT

Sandralouise @ 02/06/2011 at 3:33 pm

Wicked you go girl!

Both the song and the video are great. I like her way of flipping the media off. She has all the right in the world to do so, to express herself just like the media has done against her. I don’t see why this video is banned. I’ve seen worse, content wise. This is pg-13 compared to other vids yet they dont get banned or flagged. I’m just sayin’…….

I <3 it.