Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Sadie LeNoble: Christina Applegate's Newborn Daughter!

Sadie LeNoble: Christina Applegate's Newborn Daughter!

Christina Applegate and her fiance, rocker Martyn LeNoble, are the proud parents of a newborn baby girl!

Sadie Grace LeNoble was born on Thursday (January 27) and weighed in at 7 lbs., 8 oz., Christina‘s rep confirms to JustJared.com, adding, “Mother and daughter are doing great.”

“Believe me, I am asking the same question: ‘holy crap, is that chick still pregnant?’ It takes almost 10 months to make a person FYI,” Christina tweeted earlier last month.

Congratulations to the happy couple!!

Credit: Jason Merritt; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Celebrity Babies, Christina Applegate, Martyn Lenoble, Sadie LeNoble

ABC

Go Ask Alice @ 02/01/2011 at 8:23 am

Best to her.Lovely, easy, name for her daughter.

Carla Börjesson @ 02/01/2011 at 8:33 am

Wohooo!! Congratulations, Christina! Best of luck on your new role as a mother!

ReAl lOvE @ 02/01/2011 at 8:36 am

Are these people….alians?

Aubrey Titmuss @ 02/01/2011 at 8:47 am

Congrats to them both! Wonderful news!
Being a new mother myself definitely makes me feel so much sexier than ever before. There’s a certain responsibility that I carry being a mom that makes me feel very confident and so blessed. Being a mom is the best thing that’s ever happened to me.

I hope the little girl’s mother lives long enough to guide her into adulthood.

Serena Röhm @ 02/01/2011 at 9:04 am

After all that Christina has been through in the last few years, this is terrific. Congratulations to them both. I am sure they will be great parents.
I highly recommend having children – it felt like exactly what my body was supposed to do at that point. More than anything else ever, it just felt physically right being pregnant. My friends without kids say, ‘Oh I don’t know how you do it, getting so tired.’ And I just think, ‘I don’t know how they don’t do it.’

The Truth @ 02/01/2011 at 9:42 am

Congrats

Fantastic news! I’m so happy for Christina. She must be over the moon! So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. A lot of men don’t know how to handle a strong woman. I am a 34 year old divorced woman with a young daughter and it would be nice to have a son as well. We’ll see. I’m dying to have a baby. I’d like two. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now. I just really want a baby! I want to reproduce so bad! It’s less an intellectual decision than a physical calling. My body feels like it’s asking to reproduce, to have a huge belly and carry babies.

Kelly Warren @ 02/01/2011 at 9:55 am

Congrats Christina! I turn 30 next week which I’m excited about and I see it as an achievement that I’ve got to this age without getting married and having children. Not that I’ve got anything against either, but I have been with so many guys who have said “You’re mine. Let’s get married and have kids” and I have always said no because I have always wanted my independence and my own life. This year hasn’t been easy, but now that I’m in a good place with having a great job and a toyboy and I’ve never been in better shape, I am looking forward to giving all that up. I wasn’t in a relationship that fulfilled me until now and what I did in the past was selfish. I take responsibility for everything I’ve done. I hate that people got hurt. But I don’t regret the outcome – a committed relationship with my toyboy. I’d love to have children in the next couple of years because the result is so worth it and my toyboy adores them. He is only 22, but I am really surprised by his maturity. But he’s got his career and things are going well, so I wouldn’t want to put him under any pressure. I don’t feel the clock ticking. If it happens, it happens. It’s a whole new world.

lexy hates bilson @ 02/01/2011 at 10:16 am

Congrats to her!!

Great news, congratulations!!

Yay! Good news!

laverdadduele @ 02/01/2011 at 2:50 pm

Congratulations to Christina and Martyn! Glad to hear Mom and baby are doing well.

thank goodness... @ 02/01/2011 at 4:52 pm

Thank goodness a “NORMAL” name for once…

Brad Zitt @ 02/01/2011 at 5:05 pm

Her husband looks like a cardboard cut-out