Chris Pine & Laura Vandervoort: Dating?

Chris Pine & Laura Vandervoort: Dating?

Chris Pine reportedly has a new woman in his life – V‘s Laura Vandervoort!

The 30-year-old actor co-stars with Laura, 26, in the upcoming film This Means War.

The couple, who picked up lunch together in West Hollywood on January 23, are dating and “were laughing together,” an eyewitness told Life & Style.

As for what Chris look for in a relationship, he’s said he needs someone who can “[give him] space and recognize that we can be together, while still being apart.”

Credit: Frazer Harrison; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Chris Pine, Laura Vandervoort

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All
Clairedelune @ 02/04/2011 at 7:45 am

Haha…dating is hot, and CP got a lot of comments with this JJ blip. Tnx JJ, keep us fans posted. Well…uh…a bit disappointed. The girl is pretty, but another hollywood blond, fake tan, stiff, plasticky. But agree an upgrade from Olivia & Audrina. Well, have fun CP….it is a bit “valley/inland empire” though…you can do better? I like CP with Beau the best…she has spirit and style.

(Dodge… bullets coming my way….ouch ouch) Pardon CP fans, I love him 2 but really think he can do better.

Clairedelune @ 02/04/2011 at 10:17 am

@Bobbi: u go girl! U got Hollywood down. R u in the business? (my husband rolls his eyes now)
@Trish: r u related to Laura Vanblabla? Honestly we don’t know who she is until now. She seems nice from your recap of la vie de Laura.
@JJ: can u get us a real photo of the two when they r out shopping or grabbing lunch again or something. Give us something, not a composite head shots.

@keachick:
Keachick Hey! … do not bother with The Means Girls …. you know … hahahah! … Regina and nobody!

@Anni:
Go suck lemon … to see if it’s sour … LOL! … because this girl is very different from that lady!

@Clairedelune:
You know as CP’s big fan … well I just don’t accept that kind of girl … who GET the attention of a lot of papz on their first meeting in LA … and then the next day is going to buy “condoms” and make sure to show the bag of condoms to papz who were around … do you know who I’m talking about, right? LOL!

What about Laura? Yes, she is a hot girl … the kind of girl CP seems to like and at the same time she seems like a classy girl! … anyway, not us who decided that … we can only get by giving “ridiculous guesses” at times!

I wish all the best for him …. “friendship or romance”

@Dee:
Don’t you have anything to do other than reply to poster’s comments??
Maybe spend some time brushing up on your English and writing skills!

@Nik:
Ohhhh! …. I left Nik angry …o!

Good thing my computer is very fast … and I never waste my time … Ugly or pretty … I have my own writing skills … after all, you’ve noticed, is not it Nik? … whatever! …LOL!

This here is a lot of fun today! … and I have nothing to do today! hahahahahah!

So … once again … CP is AWESOME … because I love that word! :-)

@Dee:
Sorry Dee, it was just a joke but way you write is so funny!

OMG! I think S@n and Dee are the same person. If not, they should be! LOL

@Dee:

Go away. This has nothing to do with you.

@S@n:
@S@n:

Yes b ****…. FUNNY? … Inglês brushing? … writing skills? … at least I have a style … what matters is my best feelings, ALWAYS … and I’m here for CP and … yes he is AWESOME! … AND OKAY, I bear A JOKE, YOU KNOW ME WELL, IS NOT IT?

Hmmmmmm ….. Okay …. I’m calm now …. I can now laugh at the joke …… HAHAHAHAHAHA!

And what about the way I write … has a lot of people copying … and worse, using my name here … who does it know what I’m talking about!

AND CP IS AWESOME!

@Dee:
Sorry, it was a bad joke and unnecessary! And I’m only here for Chris Pine,too!

hobieluv83 @ 02/05/2011 at 2:22 am

I hope not, she looks very plastic. I don’t care if she has a great personality, that much makeup and plastic surgery is never attractive.

hobieluv83 @ 02/05/2011 at 2:23 am

oh and people just think he’s gay because he’s eloquent and not afraid to show his affection to other men. An English degree does not a gay man make.

And even if he is gay why so quick to judge?

@hobieluv83:

Well Chris has never really been into dating a girl with brains anyway, this one is blond and looks anorexic, lets see if she’s different than any of his other ******.

What is being blonde got to do with anything? I don’t think she is a real blonde, just some brown head dying her hair blonde…I have no idea why, since blondes, real or not, are always being slagged off as being dumb and other such crap.

hobieluv83 @ 02/08/2011 at 2:10 am

@keachick: Agreed. I’m blonde and I am most certainly not dumb; my degree in English and my IQ of 160 can serve as proof. :P

she is beautiful, but unfortunately she is also engaged to corey sevier so this is false! she’s been with him for five years so i doubt they are dating. god forbid a man and a woman actually become friends and hang out in hollywood these days!

Dee or Deemebr @ 02/08/2011 at 5:11 pm

If it’s true that Laura is still engaged to Corey … I think she should deny the rumor about her and CP … at least, for consideration to Corey! … the rumor continues on gossip sites … and should be an unpleasant situation for a supposed fiance!

Anyway I will not judge her behavior … the news of her engagement came out months ago … I have not seen pictures of her with Corey recently, maybe they are no longer together after all!

I only know Chris from the Star Trek movie, and my brother knows Laura from the V tv show. I think Chris is a great actor, and Laura is pretty. My brother is a huge fan of Laura. If this is truly a couple I wish them well. But something was bothering me while reading this article. My brother who goes to school in Illinois, he heard Laura promoting her tv show on kevin and sara 95.5 (I think that is the right radio station). Also my brother told be that he saw Laura on ATOS show on G4, with Kevin Pereira, last noc (2-7-11) being interviewed for her tv show V. Plus tonight her tv show V is being aired on tv. I also did a little research and noticed that Chris’s Unstoppable dvd is coming out next week tuesday. All of this for one couple. Is this really a coincidence?
I always heard bites and pieces from my brother about Laura. But this past week, even my girlfriends were saying something about this couple. I also noticed the date, Jan 23, and this article was written on feb 2??? And the gossip sites running this rumor. Well its the same article over and over ecept the wording is different.
I think the only people who know these two are dating are Chris and Laura. Who knows these two are propably friends and were just having lunch together.
Again I don’t want to step on any ones toes, I know there are alot of Chris fans on this site, and I thought he did a great job in star trek, and Laura, according to my brother, is pretty. I hardly ever read these articles the only reason why I am comenting is that I think Hollywood on a whole knows how to promote stars that they think are on the rise. They put these people on such high standards, and make us believe that they are “cool”, “beautiful”, and “perfect”. So I thought I would put my two cents on the table, because I am seeing more and more articles of celebrities dating other celebrities just to get there name out there (or maybe I just need to stop reading celebritiy magazines HA HA HA).
Please if you read this, please do not comment to me. Like I said before I didn’t want to step on any ones toes. I just wanted to put my two cents on the table.
I would also like to thank Just Jared for letting me write this comment.

Clairedelune @ 02/09/2011 at 3:01 am

@anna de: you are right! instead of working hard to reduce our national deficit, boost our global competitiveness, reduce the trade deficit…we are all spending a lot of time on JJ…it is sad for our GDP. but it is all for good fun. hollywood is a business like any industry that has to do with glamour and fashion, trust me. i hope this comment did not offend you. now i do have to go back to my regular scheduled programs….work…

Clairedelune @ 02/09/2011 at 3:01 am