Gwyneth Paltrow: Performing at Grammys with Cee Lo Green!

Gwyneth Paltrow: Performing at Grammys with Cee Lo Green!

Gwyneth Paltrow will hit the stage at the Grammys with Cee Lo Green!

The 38-year-old actress and Cee Lo, who sang together on Saturday Night Live, will also be performing with The Muppets, People reports.

Another pair who’ll be singing together? Rihanna and her “What’s My Name” collaborator Drake, the Grammys announced on its official Twitter page!

FYI: Cee Lo will be opening Prince‘s February 7 “Welcome 2 America Live” concert at NYC’s Madison Square Garden.

The 2011 Grammy Awards airs live on February 13 at 8 p.m. on CBS!

ARE YOU EXCITED to see Gwyneth performing with Cee Lo and Rihanna singing with Drake at the Grammys?

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

She is certifiably over-reaching than her own good.

Oh NO! Enough with the singing sh*t…

have they run out of talent?

i like that shes doing things just to have fun

Cee Lo better start EATING SOME GREENS before he dies of obesity!

YOU Kidding!! @ 02/02/2011 at 12:30 am

Seriously? She must have a power publicist.

twentyoneleven @ 02/02/2011 at 12:34 am

@YOU Kidding!!: what can a publicist do to get someone on the grammys? learn your ****

Is this a joke? I can’t even take the Grammys seriously. Gwenyth, darling, appearing on Glee does not a music artist make. And The Muppets?!?! Who was high when they planned this thing? That doesn’t even make sense.

i hate her as an actress but i like her cover of forget you. is that weird?lol

thighmegatampon @ 02/02/2011 at 12:44 am

rolls eyes…

The Grammys Still come on???? @ 02/02/2011 at 12:45 am

Since music went to the gutter somewhere late 1999 to early 2000 I haven’t watched since. So NO.

NO. I don’t want to hear ANY of that. WTAF.

They need to air the REAL TALENT. You know, someone who can actually sing … no autotune…. I have one guy in mind, he has a nomination, too – but did they ask him to sing? Of course not.
IF I watch, it will only be to catch a glimpse of my favorite artist and to see if he wins his category. I hope he wins whether or not it’s aired live. He deserves it!

CzechMate @ 02/02/2011 at 1:21 am

Whatever happened the concept that nominated musicians get to perform at the Grammies? Jaden Smith and now Gwyneth and the Muppets?? I don’t know who The Grammies is trying to pander to but this choice really disappoints when artists who CAN sing are being left out.

U know there’s something very wrong with the Grammys when they completely ignore Christina Aguilera and invite Gwyneth to sing with the Muppets instead.

How do you even explain explain that?

I LOVE HER. She did a great job at the CMA’s so I’m sure she will do great here too.

Gwennie Paltrow=Kate Gosselin, just go the hell away!

really wish she didn’t use botox on her forehead . she looked better before naturally .. get so surprised when actresses resort to plastic surgery , it is very obvious and doesn’t look good unless someone needs it for medical purposes .

That’s a terrible pic.
She looks like a tranny.

ugly chick

The center part is not G.P.’s friend. It really elongates her nose.

YUCK…CAN’T BELIEVE THIS PLAIN JANE IS BLYTHE DANNER’S DAUGHTER.

SHE SHOULD GET HER LOVELY MOM TO GIVE HER A MAKEOVER.

ground hog day @ 02/02/2011 at 2:13 am

@YOU Kidding!!: She does + plus she has a decent singing voice and not much happening in her film career. She should go the TV route and keep doing Glee. No shame in being a TV Girl, Gwynnie. Probably better roles for you there than in film.

Yeah, great. I get it…you women dont like Gwenyth…saying she’s ugly and all….open your eyes and look at that freaking ugly fat monster next to her!! That is not acceptable !! Look at that thing, it has to be put down immediately!

rocknmovies @ 02/02/2011 at 5:11 am

Now she thinks she is a legitimate singer?

I like her, think she is pretty, wears clothes well, is a good actress, but she is over reaching herself.

WTF?????????????????????????????

Gwyneth Paltrow and the f’n MUPPETS???

What kind of show is this? Kiddies hour?

What a freakin insult to all the legitimate and serious artists in the running for Grammys. And an even worse insult to those artists who didn’t get a gig on the show at all – in favour of a mediocre actress who needs mega-autotuning to sound half way decent and a bunch of freakin PUPPETS.

Another industry show I’m now unlikely to bother with.

Unbelievable!

here we go again with the thumbs being “managed”

Susie Warden @ 02/02/2011 at 3:48 pm

Is this some kind of power struggle, where she feels she needs to outshine her very talented husband? I don’t get this at all. Why are there people who feel that they are not successful until they have conquered everything, whether they are good at it are not. It is my opinion that you can put the amount of natural music talent she possesses in a teaspoon. Maybe a tablespoon.

Oh c’mon. The only person worth seeing on the Grammys was Cee Lo and now Ms. I’m-a-singah-watch-me-sing just ruined that for me. Well, on the upside, I don’t have to watch the show at all now.

hoitytoittoity @ 02/03/2011 at 2:56 am

The Grammys would be more exciting if Cee Lo, Bruno Mars, The Smeezingtons will perform together the Fvck You song.

Dew Oxygen' @ 02/03/2011 at 3:26 am

I don’t like Gwenyth,
her portrait: “I’m perfect mother, I love talking about my life, my childrens and family and my chicken recipes !!!!!!! So, but I don’t like celebrities that are tlaking about themselves. But me, I’m important person! Gneh ”

two words: Vain and untalented!

White Girl who Lov My Wigs @ 02/13/2011 at 10:09 pm

UH WHY WOULD CHRIS BE WONDERING THIS,HE MARRY A MOVIE STAR GREAT ACTRESS,GREAT AMERICAN MOM,great american girl,with old fashion GOOD positive value in life,she is a amazing woman.

i love gwenyth paltrow.Tall lovely beauty she is for years i love her singing at the show tonight the grammy show!

Her Fit,Very NATURAL LOOK NOT FAKE LOOKIN SHE IS GREAT,AND WAS AWESOME GWENYTH PALTROW ON TH GRAMMY SHOW TONIGHT HER VOICE IS ROCKIN AND SOULFUL I WAS SHOCK,GWEN SOUND GREAT LOV HER.

DOIN HER THING IN HER LATE 30S’ ALMOST 40 SOUND LOOK YOUNGER AND IS SEXY DOIN IT UP LOV HER,NATURAL SEXINESS AND VOICE,LIFE SO SHORT NOT
TO ACHIEVE.,JUST DO ALL YOUR ABLE TO,SO HATERS KEEP ON HATERS…

Her Fit,Very NATURAL LOOK NOT FAKE LOOKIN SHE IS GREAT,

TO ACHIEVE.,JUST DO ALL YOUR ABLE TO,SO HATERS KEEP ON HATERS…