Nicole Kidman Covers 'Marie Claire UK' March 2011

Nicole Kidman Covers 'Marie Claire UK' March 2011

Nicole Kidman wears a white lace dress by Dolce & Gabbana on the cover of Marie Claire UK‘s March 2011 issue, on newsstands Thursday (March 3).

Here’s what the 43-year-old Just Go with It actress had to share:

On her marriage to Tom Cruise: “As a couple we were very private. We were not out a lot and we were very, very tight and that’s why we lasted ten years, which is a good amount of time, particularly when you get married at 23. I was never seeking to be a celebrity. But I was prepared to do that for love. And that is something that is hard to do. It’s hard when you’re young. But I’m ready to give up anything for love because, ultimately, that is what you have. You get so much from a relationship when it is filled with love.”

On Botox: “Well, I move my forehead, I frown…I tried it, I didn’t like it, so I’ve gone back to my own forehead. But I’ve never had plastic surgery on my face. People say I have but I haven’t.”

For more from Nicole, visit MarieClaire.co.uk!

nicole kidman marie claire uk march 2011 02
nicole kidman marie claire uk march 2011 03
nicole kidman marie claire uk march 2011 04

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Am I first before the haters!

Nice article and pic Nicole.

Nicole is pure class and elegance. She could have raked Cruise through the coals but she’s always stayed quiet about their marriage and says only nice things about her children’s father. She seems like a sweet lady who finally found her soul mate in Keith Urban and he in her. I can’t think of a nicer couple.

Nicole seem like a very sweet person.

JJ, how about a picture of Tom since that is all anyone talks about.

Do they ask Tom about Nicole , or is he just too much of an idiot to even do interviews ?

@julie:

Oh they will be here SOON Julie. They are out searching the web as we speak.

Do you honestly think they could let a good chance to BASH CHILDREN get away from them?

I believe her.
She seems very genuine and real but sometimes she looks like an ice princess, but every interview i’ve seen with her she seems very sweet and warm, maybe a little shy, but still sincere.

She looks lovely and I like the that Tom and Nicole have managed not to bad mouth each other in public.

@W:

I agree W, I think she is shy and tries to be honest in all her interviews. Its afterwards the press twists her words to make money.

I don’t unsertand why these magazines keep asking about Tom.
She’s perfectly happy with Keith and the kids!

I loved the cover, she looks amazing!

She shouldn’t have to answer questions about her marriage to Tom Cruise. That ended years ago. She seems to be much happier now with Keith Urban and her children. I hope one day her two oldest children will spend more time with her.

sligo, you dont like anyone

Mrs kidman is a woman among women. She has been seeking the love purest possibvle all her life and willing to die for. Silly as you miht say, but she is who she is. SHe is genuine and has a good heart, as you can tell from the interviews she gave. She has the depth that the true love seeks. I am happy for her happiness and hope the women who dream about the true can learn from her__ love is something money or fame cann’t buy.

Nicole Looks amazing as always,,, now that she stoped using botox she looks like in moulin rouge

Her life shows that true happiness is in children and family after all and being loved for your true self not because you are famous.Best to you Nic

@Sligo ^ _ ^ cute: @Kaz simply Amaazzing !!!!!!!!:

If you two (which are the same person) are products of the US education system, then we need a complete overhaul. If you are foreign you need to return to your English as a second language studies.

She married less famous man and she looks so happy and loved.The difference is huge

wow nicole is gorgeous and natural .

i’m so glad she stopped the botox, she’s so much more beautiful now!

ilovedarren @ 02/02/2011 at 11:48 am

Nicole is da bomb! LUVVVE her and Keith together! He’s smokin hot!

She’s beautiful and I’m glad she’s found happiness again. She really should stop talking about plastic surgery, though. It’s no-one’s business but her own. And it’s obvious she’s had her lips done, if nothing else. Aren’t lips still part of your face?

She looks angry.

Also, a little nuts.

@Kaz simply Amaazzing !!!!!!!!: Maybe, you should learn English? Have a good day!!

Nicole is still in love with Tom.

Hasn’t had plastic surgery…. but she has had her teeth, lips and something done to her skin…if you look at photos of her when she first started acting in Australia you will see she has had a dramatic transformation. That my dear is not what you call NATURAL.

She was never seeking to be a celebrity, but she was very quick to marry Tom, stay with him for 10 years, then embrace everything with both hands she received after that.

I used to think she was a very talented actress, but now well in my eyes she has sold herself out

I_know_you! @ 02/02/2011 at 12:44 pm

How stupid can nomorefan on E! sound…She said this about the photo of Nicole in the straw hat:

“Nashville and all southern belles must be so proud now. B@@b almost hanging out and suggestive mouth play. Yes, what a classy woman . . . NOT!”

Suggestive mouth play?? wtf? She must not be getting much at home herself, if she thinks that particular photo is over the top. This coming from someone who thrives on the titallating details of anything remotely sexual? No one’s buying your contrived insult to your sensitivites, fool.

she always talks about tom. you can tell she still cares about him. keith looks like tom too. sad he had to dump her

@Larz:

Well Lars, I wouldn’t call veneers, skin bleaching or lip plumping plastic surgery. Plastic surgery usually involves knives and stitches. And yes, like every other actress and most actors she has had some minor cosmetic intervention. They all do it, get over it.

And if I may point out Tom pursued her big time. He saw her, wanted her, went after her. And they did lead a fairly quiet life. You never saw them pimping out their children like Tom and Katie do Suri. There are several pictures out there of her holding her hands up trying to shield Bella and Connor. She and Tom alternated films so someone was always home with the kids (you can check this out on IMdB). Tom dumped her and she tried to get him to counseling to save the marriage, but he wouldn’t go. And why shouldn’t she embrace her acting career? She has talent, raw talent and refined talent. She is one of the better actors of our time. She isn’t afraid to take chances, her major fails have been when the studios/managers talk her into things like Bewitched or Stepford Wives.

Yes Nicole has faults, just not the ones you are detailing.

HannaBanna @ 02/02/2011 at 1:57 pm

Why is she always talking about Tom in her interviews? He doesn’t do that about her. She obviously still loves Tom, and I don’t mean as friends either. If this was a topic that Nicole didn’t want to discuss, the interviewer is told by her PR staff what topics can and can’t be discussed in the interview.

truth b told @ 02/02/2011 at 2:11 pm

this is why I say tha Nicole kidman is far classier than Jen aniston.
nicole had only nice things t say about Tom.
she could have stayed bitter after ten years of marriage but instead she declined to say anithing negative of tom or feed into the tabloid frenzy. she was respectful.
she found love has children and a booming career topped with an oscar nomination.
karma is what it is – you get what you give out.
nicole gave out only the positive and was respectful- she got nothing but good things in her way.
on the other hand jennifer still plays victim and decided to do the passive aggressive thing with brad not even caring about how this will affect his kids.
she was nothng but a bitter pill. as a result- karma- she got what she gave out- no man- no children- no family
she should have just watched the other starlets that have moved on to happier lives post divorce/breakup-
such as halle, reese; hillary- the list goes on and on.
i hope we hear the last of the pity party from jen.
i know that even the critics aare over it.
as for nicole- she has never looked so happy- she has two new children – a fantastic looking husband who loves her, and a great career. yes, woman can have it all.

@HannaBanna:

They ask! Now what would you be saying IF she refused to talk about her younger years and prior marriage????

The best way to handle it it to answer respectfully and move on to your current happiness. it is a part of her history. Good , Bad and Ugle , but her life. .
She has always been honest about her life and her love for all her children. He is the father of 2 of her children. I admire her for NOT ripping him up in public ! It is an honor to her children that she doesn’t.

From that you get she is in love with him? You must be 15 years old to say something without any understanding of how real women handle life!

Why do they ask all the time? It was years ago. Do they ask every actress about every man who was ever in her life? I don’t think so . .

@me three:

Exactly! real women do honor their children by respectful honest answers.
Good for you Nicole! You have class, beauty and a happiness because you are a real women.

HannaBanna @ 02/02/2011 at 2:30 pm

@me three: In a recent interview, she stated that she wasn’t going to discuss her two older children. With your theory, please explain the difference between that and this?

@HannaBanna:

Because they are near and dear to her heart. He is NOT>

DUH

Oh i llike her. But not her forehead.
She may never had plastic surgery, but she definatly had a botox overload.

she also talked about tom in this interview out today too. http://www.timeout.com/film/features/show-feature/11217/nicole-kidman-on-going-down-the-rabbit-hole.html

i wonder what keith thinks

she’s mad cos tom dumped her for penelope.

See where her hair is shinny it is fake. Where it is dull and lifeless it is her own.

Oh there you are haters. I wondered where you were but then I realised it’s senior discount day at Krogers. She talks about Tom because she’s asked about Tom, you freakin tards. And I bet Keith just LOVES her “mouth play” AND her b@@bs. Eat your shriveled, jealous hearts out. Bahaha!

Nicole is way over Tom. That’s why she doesn’t mind talking about him when she’s asked. It doesn’t hurt any more. She’s got someone way better now, and Tom is history.

Ya know why all the haters comments sound the same?

Because they are the same = Same person.

No More Life, was so busy spewing hate on E today, she missed this thread and her big chance ALMOST!

ha want to hear what a fool sounds like? read her posts. Foolish old coot ! She posts hundreds of posts daily! All saying the same crapola.

Sometimes you get little kids jumping on thread and posting nonsense.

The E haters are old dried up coots Only 1 or 2 even have a man in their life. Bitter old – have -never -beens . The other 4 have so any screen names god only knows what their life must be about!

BAHAHAHAHAHA @ 02/02/2011 at 4:10 pm

Sutard talking about mouth play? You’ve got to be kidding me. She must have forgotten about the photo of her and her friend playing with a statue’s genitals!

I_know_you! @ 02/02/2011 at 4:14 pm

@HannaBanna:

“She obviously still loves Tom, and I don’t mean as friends either.”

So let me get this straight….if you talk about someone, you must still be in love with them right?

Better let the haters on E know this because I guess that explains the over 5 year obsession with Keith Urban & 5 year hate of Nicole Kidman.

MenopauseIsCallingYou @ 02/02/2011 at 5:56 pm
Kashi_hannah @ 02/02/2011 at 6:27 pm

Ok..eww on the hater pic. Grow up, mom.

Kidman’s always been quiet about Cruise. Love to read her diary. Good pairing with Franco on Broadway.

It’s idiotic to do interviews, #3? Since when?

Cruise isn’t ‘pimping’ his kids, #30. How do you know Kidman took Cruise to counseling?

these are the E haters? OMG the ones who post the hate about. Nicole and Keith?

@Romeo:

He refused counseling outside of what the Church of Scientology provides. Anyone who doesn’t think that Tom’s religion was a major factor in the divorce needs to think again. History will repeat itself with Katie.

Holly Golightly @ 02/02/2011 at 6:52 pm

@BAHAHAHAHAHA:

I have to point out that the Social Butterfly t-shirts were made by the skeptics because of Nicole’s famous quote that she was afraid of butterflies. That’s how obsessed they are.

Thanks for bringing the link here!

OH FOR GOD SAKE! CAN YOU STOP TALKING ABOUT TOM ALREADY!!!!!! Move on he got his own family now! get a bloody life nicole! Just shut you mouth if you have nothing to talk about!

TOM WHO ???

@Silly:

which one is Mimosa ?

@Silly:

which one is Mimosa ?

@Silly:

which one is Mimosa ?

@Silly:

I am not sure , but I think she is the big hefty beauty.

It's not pretty @ 02/02/2011 at 11:39 pm

@Bets:

From what I remember she’s hefty but she’s no beauty. She’s got a bad butch haircut to match the b*itch on wheels personality. Too bad the old blog that had her photo is gone.

@It’s not pretty:

When I looked at their comments I see that that screw looose person is seething with rage!

It bubbles out from every nonsense – word she writes.

Sure I’d like to run him over with my bus (if I had a bus). “It would
be nice to see him flatter then a pancake.” ~ Oh ” so” Leery

Here is a real JOKE . They think their hate words , are important to people. LMAO

No one except an idiot would think the crap they post has any meaning to anyone, (except their GOD Lainey who falls for their lies….)… ha ha and who cares if they answer themselves??

@baby:

“If she came to my house I’d hog tie her. I’d think she was a large wild moose!! ((giggles))))) ” – I’m Still Leery ( same poster who was banned for the above comment)

The call went out today. Mimosa thinks it’s important to keep posting. How important is it to falsely accuse someone of pedophilia and bash innocent children??? You are a sick whackjob lady!

@Eve:

OMG LMAO. So Fat old lady Mimosa has to justify her addiction to Keith Urban ??

She can’t stop posting because it is her life! Her only life!

Old Lady Mimosa @ 02/05/2011 at 12:02 am

The mental health expert says

“No one can change who they are. They can change habits, or locations, or hairstyles, or lifestyles, or partners. But people are who they are. It’s sad that people don’t seem to understand that.”

“I wonder if Keefus even plans to pretend to live in Nashville anymore? I bet his Nashville stalkers will be disappointed. If he’s living in NYC they’ll have a hard time tweeting his every move when he occasionally makes a stop in TN. Or they’ll have to make up even more stuff than they already do.”

Her audience is mainly trannies, some Europeans,and a scattering of
fans who have hung on to KUNKY through internet worship sites

Another Keithy derailment is coming, and I plan to sit back and view
the whole spectacle

My high-schooler’s teacher made a comment the other day about Birth…..She said that she felt dirty and upset after watching it, and that it was way over the line of what was appropriate. My son is taking an elective class in Media Influence in Modern Society, and that film was a topic of discussion. She was disturbed by the fact that the film was allowed to become mainstream, and that it’s purpose was to make unacceptable and harmful behavior less shocking, and to ultimately make adult-child romantic relationships acceptable in society. It had an agenda, and it was marketed to promote it. She believes that Birth is a film with a malevolent influence. My son is learning how to resist the influence of the media, and Hollywood, in making decisions about his life. KUNKY is a great example of two celebs who say and do things he should ignore.

“One of those down elevators will be an express, and it’ll be full of
all the adults involved in Birth.

The problem with the necrophilia/ buckeye-baking crowd is that none
of them will tolerate the truth about Baldy and Keith

Suro is always messy and unkempt,and her clothes are just awful. They look like hand-me-downs all the time. It never looks like anyone makes an effort with her. …

Not only does Suro look older than she’s supposed to be….she always seems confused, detached and too somber for a supposedly happy toddler.

Why does Suro always look like her stupid mother gets her clothes from the Goodwill bag?

I guess Antonia’s eggs didn’t have as much good DNA as Keefer’s swimmers. Maybe Suro will actually have some talent if the Urban genetic contribution was stronger.

It’s not too hard to see how NippyHo uses UNIFEM as a PR convenience tool. Saying that about her mother just highlights how dysfunctional the Kidman clan is. They’re all a bunch of whackadoodles.

And Suro probably eats every meal with her nanny. They aren’t a real family.

HagHo and Itty Bitty are still foolish, kinda disgusting, and yet….very entertaining. Another Keithy derailment is coming, and I plan to sit back and view the whole spectacle.

Jimmy is brave, talented, and a heck of a good man. He has inspired me to become a foster parent. I hope others are as moved by his efforts as I have been. In all of Nashville, he is the one with the most compelling story. He is my hero.

Granny should NEVER have had children. She’s not fit to be around them. She has the mothering skills of a snake….as in…none. Look at her own upbringing. Her parents were awful….cold, distant, critical,snobbish, selfish,and neglectful. Granny is just like them.
And then there’s her weirdness around kids, and the whole issue of “Birth”…

I might look into it, because it fits right in with my plan to become a foster parent. I’ve wanted to do it for years, but my own babies were too young.

Well ain’t she a piece of work?

Mind ya, this idiot has only seen pictures of the people she writes about. WHY WOULD E put up with daily ?

Run Nicole and Keith. This is serious mental illness.

@Old Lady Mimosa:

Thank you for posting!

“So are the skeptics waiting for KUNK to be outted”. – foolsgold in 2008

How ironic.

“when it’s time for school, the child will be permanently settled in Sydney. Who he/she winds up living with is anyone’s guess.
Nicold will be off making p*rn movies. Bubba will be on the set of her movies, shaving her private parts and painting her toe nails.
The bunnies will be crushed, because Bubba chose vajayjay shaving over being their Messiah.” – NewBeginnings who portrayed herself as a good Christian.

None of these women have any class or moral boundaries.

@rainbow:

Hello Mimsy,

Same ” old ” vulgar women! Rainbow, haaaaaaaaaaa , I hardly think so. Just the same vulgar hate they spread in their path everyday on E!,

The have no reason, only that Keith and Nicole are now happily married with two beautiful daughters
AND THEY HAVE NOTHING , EXCEPT 5 YEARS OF VULGAR POSTS ON A INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD, that no one reads .

Their stalking has warped their crazy minds beyond all human boundries. The hours and hours they spend on the internet is their entire life. It is their silly game they play everyday. The only thing in their empty lives I suppose.

It isn’t innocent posting , it is vulgar , rude things no women would ever say ! It is NUTS

Oh, Hi Taralea too! How’s your message blogg doing? Not so well?

How’s Mouthy Monkey doin?

I_know_you! @ 02/05/2011 at 11:35 pm

@Jimmy W.:

“AND THEY HAVE NOTHING , EXCEPT 5 YEARS OF VULGAR POSTS ON A INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD”

You’re exactly right.

Sadistic, sick & sad, all rolled into one stinky skeptic ball. Ugh.

Too bad, so sad @ 02/06/2011 at 1:28 am

@I_know_you!:

erniesdog is going apesh!t. Keith at the Super Bowl in Dallas, yes erniesdog, DALLAS, and Nicole being honoured tonight at the Santa Barbara Film Festival.

IT SUCKS TO BE A SKEPTIC!

Whats up with the fake name keithkitty?

Isn’t that a strange name to use when you HATE someone?

LMAO

LIAR is right! = YOU

sarahcharles @ 02/26/2011 at 3:14 pm

I THINK SHE IS A SELFISH EVIL COWARD AND TOM CRUZ SUFFERED BEING WITH HER……..HER EVIL ETHICS TO ACHIEVE LIFE GOAL OF LOVE AND FAMILY ARE RUED AND DEMON MINDED THAT MUCH OF carolyn bessette whom she amires..they both are the lead character in the ,movie gene tianey play as the over mental woman DESTURB who can’t cope with lifes truth in getting the men they marry TO BE THE IDEAL THEY CREATED BEFORE DATING,THUS HURTING PEOPLE AND ISSUES OF LIFE AROUND THEM , with high exstortations to keep up the appearance of wealth and happiness in the public eye and personal life of the men they marry…..WHICH CREATES THE ABUSE BEHIND THE SCENE,TO KEEP UP APPEARANCES IN MEDIA AND THOSE WHO KNOW THEM…..

sarahcharles @ 02/26/2011 at 3:23 pm

AS FOR THE PERSONS OPINION OF HER CLASS..NO,CLASS IS TO RESPECT SOMEONE NOT LIKING YOU AND NEVER GETTING OFFENDED BY THEIR OPINION ..YET MAKING YOU OWN LIFE WITHOUT HURTING SOMEONE THAT DOESN’T LIKE YOU ..GOD HAS DIFFERENT PATHS FOR EACH PERSON AND WHEN SOMEONE IS NOT INTERESTED IN YOU .YOU HAVE TO ACCEPTED AND MOVE ON..VERSES CREATING EVIL AND HURTFUL ISSUES TO OTHERS…. TOM CRUZ MOVED ON AND LEARN HIS LESSONS WITH HIS THIRD WIFE AND THEN MARRIED FOUTH HIS CURRENT WIFE AND HAS NO HATRED OF HIS PATH OF LIFE…NICOLE EXUDES FALSE HOODS OF AFFECTIONS OF LIFES ISSUES AND TEARS DOWN PEOPLE WHOM SHE CAN’T CONTROL WITH EVIL AND LIES……..TO HAVE THAT HAPPY MARRIAGE APPEAL..

Current ye@r *