Dianna Agron & Alex Pettyfer: Engaged? Nope!

Dianna Agron & Alex Pettyfer: Engaged? Nope!

Dianna Agron and Alex Pettyfer aren’t engaged, JustJared.com can confirm.

Multiple outlets reported on Thursday (February 3) that Dianna, 24, and Alex, 20, were taking their relationship to the next level. “It’s not true,” sources exclusively tell Just Jared. “They’re very happy together but they’re not engaged.”

Last week, Alex told Ellen DeGeneres, “I’m just very happy in my personal life.”

The happy couple co-stars in the sci-fi thriller I am Number Four, in theaters Feb. 18.

• Tori Spelling opens up about her sex life with husband Dean McDermott- US Weekly
  • Pro skateboarder Jereme Rogers is arrested for beating someone up- TMZ
  • How much did CBS president Les Moonves earn in 2013? - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Watch an exclusive clip from Make Your Move- Just Jared Jr
  • Where will Mickey Rooney be buried?- Entertainment Weekly
  • Duck Dynasty star Lisa Robertson experienced sexual abuse as a child - Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Scandal- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her legs in sexy daisy dukes- Hollywood Tuna

Well duh. They’ve been together 5 minutes!

Hahahaha anyone else think that Christina Aguilera looks like a blonde Snookie up there? Rofl

Who said they were engaged ??

annabelle @ 02/03/2011 at 8:38 pm

@myself: us magazine

they look like twins.

PR to much?.

Thank goodness!! For the first time in my life I think I like you JustJared.buzznet.com.

Who and who?
Yawn ~

Charlotte @ 02/03/2011 at 9:34 pm

Oh good, I saw a report saying they were engaged on another website and I nearly flipped out. I don’t know what it is, but I really don’t like Alex. He irks me.

I’m happy for them a 20 year old getting engaged is a very good thing LOL. I’m sure they will get a cute baby out of this deal anyway.

commonsense @ 02/03/2011 at 11:09 pm

@Charlotte: I’m with you Charlotte, he oozes arrogance!

sooo who’s pr people started this rumor and told US Weekly?

where Kaz horny

it would be cool if they were and engaged and then got married and have cute babies. XD

Francis Lazerov @ 02/04/2011 at 2:55 am

Dianna Agron is really gorgeous and sensual. American perfection doesn’t get much purer than her. Now she has to drop that horse’s ass toyboy boyfriend of hers, Alex Pettyfer. It is unfortunate that she is as attractive as she is misguided with her poor taste in men. I thought that she was more interested in older guys not wanting to be a cougar. She deserves better than an ugly 20 year old pretentious egomaniac who obviously can’t handle older women.

She wants to marry a 20 year old? Yeah. This is going to last. SMDH

Even if they were getting married, it would be none of our business. Its their personal lives, not ours. We can all speculate our opinions, but fact of the matter is, what we have to say has no value. Dianna is very smart, and sensible, and if she felt that Alex was the one she wanted to marry, so be it. We all shouldn’t be commenting on the negatives, but instead just let them live their lives. I think that we should focus on the more important aspects of their lives, their work, that they work incredibly hard on, and are very proud of. Or even to a further extent, lets all worry about the issues going on in Egypt, instead of prying into this poor girls life.

Doesit matter @ 02/04/2011 at 8:14 am

I agree with James. Shes very graceful, passionate in what she does, hardworking and so respectful of herself and others. She needs to step away from Alex who basically using her as a trophy. She’s absolutely stunning, quirky and has amazing self belief that she can rock this world!!

British Latin American @ 02/04/2011 at 2:47 pm

Where does the hostility toward Alex come from? I don’t understand.

Since when does everyone hate Alex Pettyfer so much? Jeesh. Calm down! No reason to be soo harsh on him. It’s none of our business if they are engaged or not. If they both make each other happy, then they should be together! I’m not sure I believe the whole engaged part of this, I mean they have been dating for like what a few months, a year at the most? But there’s no reason to be so harsh about it. It doesn’t matter what we have to say anyway. It won’t make either of them change their minds if they are happy with each other.