Gerard Butler: Hawaiian Holiday!

Gerard Butler: Hawaiian Holiday!

Gerard Butler sports a messy head of hair while walking to the beach and watching the kiteboarders and windboarders on Wednesday (February 2) in Hawaii.

Later in the day, the 41-year-old Scottish actor went shirtless as he learned how to paddleboard.

While in Hawaii, Gerard also met up with pal Laird Hamilton and went jet skiing out in the ocean.

Last week, Gerard went partying at a club where he met up with Leonardo DiCaprio.

FYI: Gerard is carrying the “Fraid So” sandal by Sanuk.

gerard butler windboarding hawaii 01
gerard butler windboarding hawaii 02
gerard butler windboarding hawaii 03
gerard butler windboarding hawaii 04

WENN
  • Who did Ralph Fiennes date from Real Housewives of New York City?- US Weekly
  • Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

1,023 Comments

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 741 » Show All
paisley please @ 02/03/2011 at 5:09 pm

Six foot two and all MAN!!! Waiting for the pics of him in a grass skirt. (He’s been in a kilt before, afterall.) ; )

Oh My…Lord love a duck…he is so fine.

@550 (from last ) ….very funny LOL

@Amber (from last)…”why does he hide his gf”….you really have to ask…really?

@maison (from last)…maybe you do know who she is.

who needs to work out in a stuffy old gym…. when you can work out in Hawaii.Very nice Mr B.

So Swedish @ 02/03/2011 at 5:19 pm

oh great Scottish conquerer!

You look real good G. What you mean, you have a brain and feelings!?
Of course I know that. We can talk all about your feelings…..later…

spartacus,but a girl @ 02/03/2011 at 5:20 pm

Well,good link!! Hello to sophie…..Ijust love him,althought he is done.

I was still hanging around the old thread, and I wondered where everyone went! LOL. I see, I see. I wonder how those trunks are staying in place.

I love the one in wool cap. Oh those eyes. I don’t mind seeing him wearing a cap even it’s 85 degrees. Is this trip work related or mix of business and pleasure? Is this the first time he is pictured vacaying in HI? He should go to HI more often if he loves beaches/islands so much. So. Ameica is not the only place to hit the beaches. Hope to hear more news about his future projects or castings.

So Swedish @ 02/03/2011 at 5:33 pm

Take no notice of my last comment. I would never degrade myself or Gerry to such impure and not to say shallow thoughts.
He should be seen and respected for the man he is, no matter how (excellent) his physique might be.
Anything else would be just downright low.

Something I heard @ 02/03/2011 at 5:38 pm

WTF? He’s on his honeymoon?? Is this true?

spartacus,but a girl @ 02/03/2011 at 5:38 pm

So swedish,hats out for you! !

Just when I think I’m getting bored with him, he goes out and does something like this. He’s just reminding us there is no one finer.

Zoom in on this photo girls! Gerry’s happy trail is playing peek-a-boo under his swim trunks! :D

spartacus,but a girl @ 02/03/2011 at 5:55 pm

Everything about Gerry would be too inpure to discust and to search a meaning. Really??!!!! I think not. But still,he is tooo goooood for words. And this is proven by all of those who write here….bless you, cause otherwise I will be bored out of my mind.

When you get tired of looking at the eye candy read this. It has some important information.

SHORTHAIRGALTHEBOUNTYHUNTER @ 02/03/2011 at 5:58 pm

HAVE A WONDERFUL VACANTION, GERRY!!!!

@Amber:

WO thinks it may have been a “rights” issue but you can check out this thread on their messageboard for those and other photos

Dang but that man is looking hot…and those trunks look like one good tug and they’d be at his ankles…

@lolita:

I LOVE that Lolita…and a perfect way to respond to these pictures.

trying to figure it out @ 02/03/2011 at 6:00 pm

Dare we hope he holds his breath and his drawers end up around his knees?

@trying to figure it out:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

gatsby fan @ 02/03/2011 at 6:04 pm

i like Gerard, he just don’t give a fcuk… he’s awesome lol

spartacus,but a girl @ 02/03/2011 at 6:05 pm

Hope in vain, trying to figure it out!!!!

So Swedish @ 02/03/2011 at 6:07 pm

@Nuts:

Yes, but who would do the tug?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 741 » Show All