Gerard Butler: Hawaiian Holiday!

Gerard Butler: Hawaiian Holiday!

Gerard Butler sports a messy head of hair while walking to the beach and watching the kiteboarders and windboarders on Wednesday (February 2) in Hawaii.

Later in the day, the 41-year-old Scottish actor went shirtless as he learned how to paddleboard.

While in Hawaii, Gerard also met up with pal Laird Hamilton and went jet skiing out in the ocean.

Last week, Gerard went partying at a club where he met up with Leonardo DiCaprio.

FYI: Gerard is carrying the “Fraid So” sandal by Sanuk.

gerard butler windboarding hawaii 01
gerard butler windboarding hawaii 02
gerard butler windboarding hawaii 03
gerard butler windboarding hawaii 04

1,023 Comments

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 841 » Show All
hellotheregb @ 02/03/2011 at 11:48 pm

@stella: Fantastic pics stella! Thanks for the link

@stella: Gals pulled Horricks’ Coriolanus photos.

This film just keeps getting better and better for me. I hope I get to see it when it’s released in theaters.

suck in that gut, fatso @ 02/03/2011 at 11:57 pm

I can’t believe so many women are drooling over this mess of a man! There are men his same age right in your hometowns that look 10x better than he does…and by Hollywood standards he’s flabby and gross.

A hot middle-aged actor with a body and career to match:

HUGH JACKMAN

P.S. the photos were sent in by his people. the paps can care less about his c-lister!

hellotheregb @ 02/04/2011 at 12:04 am

@suck in that gut, fatso: I would believe that

curious cat @ 02/04/2011 at 12:07 am

How can he be so near and yet so far. I think he looks great.

thank you higher power. This man is a gift. Sorry haters. He is gorgeous. The hair, the face, the body, and most of all the silly, fun-loving personality. Someone that gorgeous on the outside is so self deprecating in reality. So many roles where he goes to the dark side, but he’s still just a Scots who has a lot of fun going to Welly Boots with his mum.

@Wham bang:
“a Scots who has a lot of fun going to Welly Boots with his mum”
—————————————————————————————
That so cute! Has he said something about this? Sorry for my English :(

I’m going home in April. But, I hope I’ll come back here in about 4 months. Scotland is the best place to live if you have a job. Beautiful country. AND, as far as I’m concerned, Butler should come back here to live. What’s up with him on hot islands? He’s sure a celtic soul. Gerard on a board is fun, but it is so fake to his personality.

Sukar. I’m holding my breath for what Egypt will experience today. Some say it will be bad. I hope you are safe. Dr. Hawass was on CNN last night. He thinks the museum is safe and any damage will be restored.

@stella:
That last pic (if it’s still the last pic) is just beautiful – thanks so much for sharing! :D

Fritz is flying solo @ 02/04/2011 at 12:56 am

Oh who CARES who he may be with?
We have DRIPPING WET GERRY PICS! Yeah baby!!!! :) :) :)

I take it all back – I like this one best..
(Sorry, don’t know how to post active links..)

From previous thread @ 02/04/2011 at 12:58 am

@PsychoB:
How do you know he doesn’t respect the women he sleeps with? Do you have any proof? We’re you on the receiving end?
Just interested to know what gives you such idea.

I do not care. Is he gay? Is he a ho? He’s just beautiful. Damn that man is hot.

CorBlimey @ 02/04/2011 at 1:06 am

@CorBlimey:
[Never mind.. it worked.. :P]

@me:
The correct answers are:
#1 – No, not at all.
#2 – Yes, very much so.

Oh wow those pictures are gorgeous! And I don’t mean in a physically good looking way. The sadness and anger in his is face was captured beautifully. Can’t wait for this movie!

@CorBlimey: It’s been manna from heaven in Butlerdom today — one gorgeous photo after another!

Some of us love him. Some don’t. But we are all here because of this amazing human. Me? I love him. I love his eyes. They are beyond the ages. I have never seen such expressive eyes.

CorBlimey @ 02/04/2011 at 1:42 am

@Cora:
I agree completely!
I think I’ve just figured out why I like this man so much. He is a man who can show emotion beautifully – I don’t know about anyone else, but men are “rugged” here in Australia and can tend to be very much detached from anything “emotional” (or are on the other end of the spectrum, and are overtly feminine and emotional – ick), but Gerard manages to somehow maintain that ruggedness whilst being able to fully show a whole range of emotion – and that is, quite simply, breathtaking.
These photos are just awesome.

oh please... @ 02/04/2011 at 1:48 am

Wow talk about his fans looking at him through rose coloured glasses…..he DOESN’T look hot but has man boobs, a pudgy stomach and a bloated face……get real…..lol.

CorBlimey @ 02/04/2011 at 2:02 am

@oh please…:
Begging your pardon, but who ever said that we can only look at a man in admiration if he doesn’t have “man boobs, a pudgy stomach and a bloated face” (as you put it)?? I am not that unrealistic, nor that shallow, when it comes to admiring others – and for my part, I love that Gerard is just a man, imperfections and all. I would love to have someone that comfortable in their own skin in my life. Furthermore, a man who cares that much about his appearance is, in my humble opinion, not someone I would ever find attractive. Vanity, self-centredness and arrogance are all borne of that kind of behavior – and none of those feature on my “Most Attractive Traits in a Man” list. Sorry.
Each to their own I guess. It would certainly be a boring world if we all looked or thought the same.. :D

Georgia* is a Loon @ 02/04/2011 at 2:20 am

@Georgia*:

No Georgia is not GA who still posts over at WO. But Georgia does claim to be from the UK, but then in Uruguay and recently L.A.
I’m sure next she’ll be in Hawaii.
Ignore her. She is just looking for attention and making up sh/t about “knowing” inside info.

@CC and @CorBlimey: Yes, I agree! It comes down to passion, doesn’t it? He’s a passionate guy in many areas of his life. Gerry’s blood runs hot. I think a lot of his charisma comes from the fact that he’s hot-blooded in body and mind both.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 841 » Show All

Just Jared Jr
  1. Christina Grimmie Leaks Lyrics For 'Must Be Love'!
    Christina Grimmie laughs it up during a promotional photo shoot earlier this month in New York...
  2. 'Chasing Life' Recap: April Gets Her First Byline, Plus Greer & Brenna Kiss (See The Video!)
    This week’s episode of Chasing Life was actually one of our favorites — and we judge...
  3. Jennette McCurdy Gets Sweet Treat of Butterbeer Ice Cream at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Diagon Alley
    Jennette McCurdy steals herself a sweet treat from Florean Frtescue’s Ice Cream Parlour...
Read more on Just Jared Jr! »