Reese Witherspoon: New 'Water for Elephants' Poster

Reese Witherspoon: New 'Water for Elephants' Poster

Reese Witherspoon heads out for an appointment on Wednesday (February 2) in Brentwood, Calif.

A new poster for the 34-year-old actress’ new film Water for Elephants was just released.

Reese stars in the film alongside Robert Pattinson, who plays a veterinary student who abandons his studies after his parents are killed and joins a traveling circus as their vet.

Reese has been getting her fitness in this past week with a solo jog on Tuesday and a workout session with a pal over the weekend.

15+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon heading to an appointment…

reese witherspoon new water for elephants poster 01

Photos: AKM Images, Fame Pictures
Posted to: Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Thanks for Reese! Loving that red color on her. =)

Reese bearded for Tooth and Toth

Tellar Calcagno @ 02/03/2011 at 7:59 am

My biggest dream is to marry Robert Pattinson because I am so in love with him. Unlike a lot of men, he knows how to handle a strong woman. So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. I am a 34 year old divorced woman with a young daughter and it would be nice to have a son as well. I want my son(s) to look like him. We’ll see. I’m dying to have a baby. I’d like two and maybe Rob would like three. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now. It’s less an intellectual decision than a physical calling. My body feels like it’s asking to reproduce, to have a huge belly and carry babies. So I hope after we meet, we’ll try for a baby as soon as possible. Although we wouldn’t be married yet, I’m not concerned. I just really want a baby! I want to reproduce so bad! Can you imagine our babies? Gorgeous!

@4 you’re a desperate granny in RP’s books. The movie is fiction – it is not your autobiography.

Johanna B. (Swedish Amazon) @ 02/03/2011 at 8:04 am

Robert Pattinson is just so cute and gorgeous! Even though I have a boyfriend, I’d still be a cougar for him! OMG I can’t wait for Breaking Dawn!!! OH YEAH BABY!!! :)

Hope this movie is good.

I’m looking very much forward to seeing Water for Elephants. I saw the first Twilight movie with my boyfriend when it was released even though I knew nothing about Twilight. I was overwhelmed. It was orgasmic. When I have a craving for something, I just can’t hold myself back. Robert Pattinson is a wonderful guy, extremely handsome, and has an accent. For all you guys out there, Twilight turns women on. All you have to do is take us to see a Twilight movie to satisfy us. Also, be headstrong. Girls like strong men that aren’t afraid to show their true feelings at times. We need to know you’re reliable, say what you mean, and will always take care of us.

The red dress and the boots are awesome together.

awww… he’s so cute&handsome!!! Can’t wait for this film!

Robert Pattinson is the most handsome dude on this planet and WFE will be a box office success. I hope he atleast gets nominated for oscars or golden globes or SAG :D he truly deserves all of this :D

true love forever @ 02/03/2011 at 9:39 am

“Rob… Rob… Oh Rob!” Reese screamed as Rob’s tool of love entered her again. She had never felt passion like this for any other man. Rob put his bulging biceps around her petite yet feminine body and Reese finally knew she was safe.

true love forever @ 02/03/2011 at 10:33 am

Rob stared at him phone intensely. This was going to be the hardest call he would ever have to make. How to tell his girlfriend that he had found love with another?

“OMG honey how are you?” squealed Kristen into the phone. She had obviously had her morning coffee, since that was the only thing that made her happy. Coffee and waffles. He knew he could never make her as happy as that.

She sobbed and screamed and cried as he broke the news to her. My mother warned me you would do this, she yelled at him before ending the call. But he knew that it was for the best, just like Brad knew when he broke up with Jennifer for Angelina.

He was with his true love now and all that mattered now was finding the right venue for their fairytale wedding.

y does she dress like shes in her 20′s still

reese looks too old for r-pattz. but i guess that’s the whole point of the movie’s storyline. bleh.

@mailey:

Actually, it’s not. In the book Reese’s character is actually a bit YOUNGER than Robert’s. Her character (Marlena) is about 21, Robert’s character (Jacob) is about 24. Hopefully they’ve changed the story for the movie to make it an older woman-younger man thing, because no one is going to buy Reese as a 21-year-old.

That’s one ****** poster. Too bad!

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww. ugly.

Pattinson is the worst and ugliest actor ever. Period.

@Kristen: oh snap. lol. thx for the info. i thought i read it the story was about a cougar. hmm. yah, no, you’re right. no one would buy that reese is 21..

Love&Justice @ 02/03/2011 at 7:26 pm

@ Hillary
because her dude dresses like he is in his 20′s also and he is what, like 40?

Well at least she is wearing her ring again, except for that one pix where she is hiding it. Thats what happens I guess when you go bragging about the cost and how it was made.

Im dissapointed in her with this dude! BOO!

InTheIndustry @ 02/03/2011 at 8:50 pm

YUCK!

Why does she seem so overexposed? When I see her so often, I just don’t want to see her in a film. She needs to be more private and protective of her image. One NEVER saw Meryl Streep out shopping, and she lived in LA for many years. Now you never see her in NY where she lives. How is it that she can be so private and protective of herself, and this woman is always photographed in the rags and on blogs? She is destroying her earning potential, and her craft too, because no one will be interested in her.

NO HE IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF HE’S UGLY, I MUST BE SMART, AND BELIEVE ME, I AM NOT SMART!! SO HE IS NOT UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU THINK HE IS UGLY, YOU’RE OBVIOUSLY A BIG HEADED LITTLE S**T THAT THINKS THEY ARE TOTALLY GORGEOUS OR HANDSOME OR WHATEVER, IF YOUR A BOY OR A GIRL. IF YOU’RE A BOY I APOLOGISE FOR THIS, BUT IF YOU’RE A GIRL, THEN YOU CAN GO SUCK YA DAD’S ****, BECAUSE ROBERT DOES NOT DESERVE THIS!!!!!!!!

Elisha Azilea @ 02/27/2011 at 3:43 pm

Did anyone notice the similarities to Titanic after watching the trailer?
1. Both are based on something:
Titanic depicts a true story while Water for Elephants depicts a novel
2. Looking back to the past:
Rose being on the Titanic while Jacob being on the circus
3. Falling in love:
Both male characters fell in love with someone who has a significant other

I like how Roberts name is Jacob in this movie hah #teamjacob WFE Trailer number 2!: http://bit.ly/hVOKJv

My biggest dream is to marry Robert Pattinson because I am so in love with him. Unlike a lot of men, he knows how to handle a strong woman. So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. I won’t cry for all the hunger in my heart. I am a 34 year old divorced woman with a young daughter but I’m excited to see what the future brings. I want my son(s) to look like him. We’ll see. I’m dying to have a baby. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now. Can you imagine our babies? Gorgeous!

Love Rob! He is so hot! A lot of men can’t handle a strong woman. So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. I won’t cry for all the hunger in my heart. I’m dying to have a baby. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now. I want my son(s) to look like him. I am a 34 year old divorced woman with a young daughter but I’m excited to see what the future brings.