Alexander Skarsgard: Runyon Canyon Runner!

Alexander Skarsgard: Runyon Canyon Runner!

Alexander Skarsgard breaks a sweat while going on a run at Runyon Canyon on Friday (February 4) in Los Angeles.

The 34-year-old Swedish actor dedicated an hour to his workout before heading home.

The day before, Alexander went to a business meeting and left carrying a script.

Alex‘s Battleship costar Brooklyn Decker recently told MTV that while the film gathers inspiration from the classic board game, the storyboard is completely separate.

10+ pictures of Alexander Skarsgard working out…

alexander skarsgard runyon canyon runner 01
alexander skarsgard runyon canyon runner 02
alexander skarsgard runyon canyon runner 03
alexander skarsgard runyon canyon runner 04
alexander skarsgard runyon canyon runner 05
alexander skarsgard runyon canyon runner 06
alexander skarsgard runyon canyon runner 07
alexander skarsgard runyon canyon runner 08
alexander skarsgard runyon canyon runner 09
alexander skarsgard runyon canyon runner 10

A&E

Prettylittlethings @ 02/04/2011 at 5:09 pm

Damned Hot!!

He looks sexy as almost always but these pics feel creepy to me.

Loving those legs!!! Not the most flattering photos but damn i wish the men jogging near me looked like this !!!

what´s wrong with his hands?….

He is super sexy! Runners usually relax their hands while running, so to me his hands are just fine. All of him is just Fine and Yummy!!

He has feminine legs!

Looking hot all sweaty. Come to mama.

Special Olympics?

Wow – impressive. Runyon is a WORK OUT! Good for him. I have enough trouble walking up runyon canyon.
It is very strange that he got papped there. There is NEVER paparazzi over there. Is Askars calling the paps on himself now???

Bikini Kill @ 02/04/2011 at 6:03 pm

Such a f**kin’ huge dork, but an adorable one if I might add!!!!!!!!♥♥♥

Run Forest @ 02/04/2011 at 6:15 pm

Adorkable !! Can this man take a bad photo??? Love him…

@Gina:
Someone saw him there last week and tweeted about it. I guess the paps noticed.

FreeSpirit71 @ 02/04/2011 at 6:43 pm

Hooray! Another one of the Hottie without the Nottie.

I guess it would make sense to some people that based on an anonymous tweet with no pictures that the paps would then stake out Runyon Park all in the hopes of getting pictures of superstar Alexander Skarsgard.(Holy run on sentence!)

Nelly Fang.

Nelly Fang

Um, Nelly Fang supposedly runs in Griffiths Park. Not the same place, unless I am mistaken.

Kate Bosworth @ 02/04/2011 at 6:51 pm

Why isn’t my name mentioned in the article??

RUN..ALEX..RUN.. @ 02/04/2011 at 7:10 pm

He’s running from kate ..

So Nelly can only get his jog on at Griffith? Oh, okay. Oh, he sooo Nelly Fang.

He better run faster.

@kate Bosworth @ 02/04/2011 at 7:39 pm

oh kate you did get your name out there silly! found this tiny little peace it’s not much but hopefully if you keep dating alexander skarsgard it will keep getting your name out there so you can famewhore it around HW LOL LOL LOL

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA – Friday February 4, 2011. **EXCLUSIVE** ‘True Blood’ star Alexander Skarsgard gets his sweat on as he goes for a morning jog at Runyon Canyon. The actor, currently dating Kate Bosworth, sweat it out for one hour before returning back home.

He always had girl legs…

i want his pee pee in me. he is so hot.

What about Joel Kinnaman?? He’s sexy too! <3

There is nothing girly about this man.

He has really nice legs or used to. I love this picture of him and his kilt worthy legs.

Alexander The Great @ 02/04/2011 at 8:12 pm

I think Alexander Skarsgard is probably one of the greatest actors of our generation. He is going to be the next Marlon Brando. Watch out people, he’s cumming!

LOL! I have only one word for Alex today. Stamina
If that boy can run a canyon for an hour, just think what else he can do for a long time. YONKERS! What that man could do with his man piece. LOL! Man, he makes me horny.

LookingGood @ 02/04/2011 at 9:09 pm

Training for his hot scenes with Sookie in Season 4? A new movie offer? Fangtastic!

lol @ his velociraptor arms.

Prettylittlethings @ 02/04/2011 at 9:28 pm

@KItKath

Ditto baby Ditto

@@Katy:

“So Nelly can only get his jog on at Griffith? Oh, okay. Oh, he sooo Nelly Fang.”

Whew, well if he is Nelly Fang then we can all relax because his relationship with KB is fake, according to Ted. LOL! Good news.

Kate Bosworth @ 02/04/2011 at 10:43 pm

Our relationship is real and it’s getting stronger everyday. We’re growing closer. He used to make me walk 10 steps behind him. Now it’s only 6.

oh he didnt bring the balding ugly chick? too bad

Ted’s latest post on Nelly basically eliminated ASkars. Ted has said many times in the past few months that he believes Skarsworth isn’t fake, and that Kate is not a beard, but in his Nelly post this week made mention of Nelly’s ‘fake relationship’ and ‘beard’. Plus, he said Nelly refers to his member as ‘The Captain’. I’d picture Swedish Alex calling it something more like ‘Thor’s Hammer’. Or at least grunting in Swedish as he finishes,

His hands in these pictures do look funny (a website compared him to The Lonely Planet’s video of ‘The Creep’, with his ‘knees flexin’ and his ‘arms T-Rex-ing’. Hee. Aside from the T-Rex hands, he looks quite hot for someone who’s been running for an hour. And it’s funny to see that his hair still has that pre-teen side part even after a work out.

And as for whether he called the paps, according to wikipedia, Runyon Canyon’s location (Hollywood/Hollywood Hills), celebrity sightings are not uncommon, which probably means cameras stop by every once in a while. And since supposedly ASkars lives in the Hollywood Hills, it’s not unreasonable to think that he might run there on occasion.

Actually there was a post by Ted in the past couple months that said they weren’t “totally fake”, which basically suggests that some of it is. Plus ASkars plays a Captain in his recent movie. BV’s use cryptic language to provide clues, and there are only a few that Ted hasn’t cleared with regards to Nelly Fang ,and one of them is Alex.

New JJ post in 5,4, 3, 2, 1…….

gorgeous guy and a fine actor. Guys usually have kind of ugly legs LOL and his are looking great

ha! HA HA HA HA HA HA OMG

Hello Nelly @ 02/05/2011 at 11:11 am

Oh look, Nelly Fang found a new park to troll…

He sold himself as a Daniel Day-Lewis… please, go back to Sweden!

Man you guys are dumb, obviously he is runing around making motorbikenoises.

Anyways, needs more bosworth.

sm & jm fans reunite @ 02/05/2011 at 1:05 pm

C’mon guys. You can do better then only 48 posts. Booohooo, are all the “moyerists” died of old age lmao

LOL @ #35 Kate Bosworth with the 6 steps behind. Who does he think he is? Queen Elizabeth? Don’t get me wrong, he needed to dump the Bosho’s coke addled ass like a year ago but if he insists on dating low rent I wish he’d at least be man enough and self-consistant enough to be up front about it.

Those are hilariously unattractive photos!

Kate Bosworth @ 02/05/2011 at 3:53 pm

@#50 Annie – I don’t know why you hate me. I’m a fashion icon and a blueblood which makes me better than you. It’s all you fat ASkars (as you call MY man) fangirls who trash me. You are just jealous. As your bodies are ballooning with age, my body hasn’t changed since I was 12 years old.

@ Kate Bosworth – and you also have a full thick head of hair and an A list career. LOLZ.

@LMAO!: Those are hilariously unattractive photos!
—————–
IKR! I think those beat hugh jackman beach pictures! Because Hugh was fighting invisible man while Alex looks retarded. LMAO
PIC 3!: http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2516833/alexander-skarsgard-runyon-canyon-runner-03/

kate and alex 2 tweet sighting @ 02/05/2011 at 7:40 pm

looks like kate and alex were spotted out and about again!! enjoy the solo photo’s of alex why you can because these two c list are still together!!

“Twitter: KB was at the Echo last night in LA to listen to music and attend the aftershow. A band called Tennis was playing (from TPF)

Tweet SinglesSounds: saw our dear friend #georgesarah last night @the echoplex, had a #skarsgard / #bosworth sighting- 2nd in 2 wks! stop following me, guys.

I love how none of these “sightings” ever include, a) photos or b) decriptions of loving behavior.

Hahaha, half the time I’m wondering if people think it’s the weekend, so they just make up twitter and FB stuff just so people have something to talk about. Seriously it’s people expect it, so they post.

I really love this guy I do but all these photo opps r getting annoying. Runyon is loaded with papz just like Bristol Farm and Arclight… Oh I guess AS and KB already got their photos there! What’s next… Shoes shopping at Barneys, dog walking in Venice, farmers market, anything but real work/upcoming projects or even any charity work at least. Why why why Alex!!! Where was the Alex we know from GK era? That wasn only 2 yrs ago!! Leave KB’s agent already how long is this contract?

he looks like he runs like a sissy.. Runyon? isn’t that were Jakey G lives…. figures…. LOL

his hands look funny when running. This guy wasnt born to be for sport

British Latin American @ 02/07/2011 at 11:00 am

Such long gorgeous legs he has.

Geez, every time this guy has a pic taken, it’s an opportunity for the Mean Gurlz to come out and hate on Kate for some stupid reason.
The guy can’t get a break, someone complains that there’s tweets but 1. No pics and 2. No ‘loving behavior’ .
He’s damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t. You guys don’t WANT loving behavior. If they kissed or held hands, you’d all say they did it for publicity. If they take pics, you accuse Kate of calling the Paps. What do you want the poor guy to do? Throw her down and f**k her right in front of the fans? Good Lord already.
If the haters want to b*tch so much, maybe they should go back to stalking Justin Bieber, he’s more on their intelligence and maturity level. Maybe he runs with his little pinkie out.