Kate Gosselin: School Pickup in Giant Van!

Kate Gosselin: School Pickup in Giant Van!

Kate Gosselin drives a giant van to pick up her children from school on Thursday (February 3) in Reading, Penn.

The 35-year-old reality star is hopeful that her two children who were recently expelled from school will return in the Fall, according to RadarOnline.

10+ pictures inside of Kate Gosselin picking the kids up…

kate gosselin school pickup giant van 01

• Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Where guyz =D i thought people love her alot,,

“Both Alexis and Collin are reportedly doing very well in home school and understand that their disruptive behavior at school was wrong.”

lmao, i literaly started laughing out loud.

Is she still around?

her and gwennie must have the same hard headed agent.

Kate Neild @ 02/04/2011 at 2:58 pm

Steve the basement dwelling purseboy is hiding in the van! LOL As Kate says: “He’s Reason.” … Yeah reason to break up a 20 year marriage! Can’t stand filthy homewreckers! The ultimate, selfish narcissists. Dirtbags.

she is addicted to the paparazzi and “the spotlight”.
it’s so sad.

Kate Neild @ 02/04/2011 at 3:09 pm

Kate and TLC. STOP EXPLOITING THESE KIDS. Enough is enough. We in society will have to interact with your “abusive, and violent” kids. Get them help now. They have suffered enough. Kate said, “times 8 there was sobbing and crying when they were told they couldn’t film anymore.” Well THAT’S BECAUSE SINCE THEY WERE IN YOUR WOMB, THEY HAVE BEEN FILMED. IT’S LITERALLY ALL THEY KNOW…. SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO BIZARRE. IT DOESN’T TAKE A GENIUS! SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO sad. This will go down as one of pop-culture’s most tragic stories.

giant van= freebie from the past from her local dealership

Can fool some of the people... @ 02/04/2011 at 3:46 pm

You 2 could at least try to make it look like your not boinking. Kate do you know what a moron you are for color coordinating your outfits with someone else’s husband? …Idiots.

Yeah this is just Kate’s camp trying to set us up for a future Kate Plus 8 special in the fall. This circus will never end. I can just see it: “A Kate Plus 8 special: Join us as the girls start their period!”

#13….You are so right. The show is pathetic.

Kate is an amazing woman and I wish you’d all stop criticizing her. Her kids are NOT THAT IMPORTANT. She’s the star.

Oh please! They know their behavior was wrong? How? Their custodial parent has taught them nothing since the day they were born. SHE put this little tidbit out there to get in the news again and try to look like a good mother. Failed.

@HBIC: That you Kate? :) HBIC/Kate – same difference right?

I WISH. No, I’m just a fan who tells the haterz how it is.
I stalk them, make sites about them, trash their families, call their workplaces. I do whatever I can to let the haterz families know what bad people they are for trying to take down Kate Gosselin,.

I hope maybe if the haterz lose their jobs they will think twice about saying anything negative about Kate. Ellen is a hater too and needs to be taught a lesson. Jon too. Nobody should be mean to Kate because she is a hard working mother and has a right to raise her kids as she sees fit. Everybody needs to mYoB.

Kate's Rancid Heart @ 02/04/2011 at 6:54 pm

@HBIC: … I mean Kate. YOU’RE A GIANT CONTRADICTION… talking about minding your own business.

hee heee, you figured me out!

Fake HBIC @ 02/04/2011 at 9:41 pm

That’s not the real HBIC posting she would never say those things or do those things.

Wow Kate looks thrilled to see her kids……LOL she is pathetic!

Mrs. Kate Irene Neild @ 02/04/2011 at 11:00 pm

Looks like she got her hair done. Her roots look done. Remember “Saki Gate” just a few days ago, her roots were showing. That’s another $7,000. Not too long ago she was whining on The Today Show about “feeding her kids.” And the American public sided with her and blasted Jon. And this nuckle ass head is getting $7,000 weaves. We’re all a bunch of morons for letting her get this far. What a giant A-hole. Get a job lazy **** holster.

NARCISSISTIC WITCH, she wonders why her kids were expelled guess what Cruella DeVille the answer is in the mirror! Cannot stand this person!

hey Kate, still think society has a reponsibility to support the kids you chose to have even though you couldn’t afford them? She’s looking used up

the van is sexier than she is

bye bye Kate…..

sickofher @ 02/05/2011 at 2:40 pm

@Mindy: Exactly!! I saw the video where she said she could not afford the twins let alone eight. I guess Kate has never heard of birth control. She loves to insult everyones intelligence but most of us are to smart to believe her sob stories and bullcrap. Get lost Kate, the people that have intelligence are sick of your lies.

This woman is so vile, she actually makes my skin crawl. I feel so sorry for her kids and the hell they have to deal with on a daily basis. I mean the story about them pretending it was Christmas so they could film it for the show is just plain SICK. I mean really, who does that. I guess Kate Gosselin that’s who. Anything for a buck as far as she is concerned even at the expense of her children’s Christmas.

@Terri: I thought that was disgusting too. What a way to ruin your kids lives. All so you can spend money beautifying yourself. Selfish, selfish, selfish. The woman doesn’t know what the word sacrifice means. She can’t even put aside her hatred for Jon. The poor guy has to pick up his kids at the gate. Be the better person Kate and do it for your kids!

Go$$elin 8 @ 02/06/2011 at 12:10 pm

Gosselini is one sick puppy.

I’ll have to admit, I’m envious of Kate. I think she is fabulous and I want to be just like her!

Mrs. Kate Irene Neild @ 02/04/2011 at 11:00 pm

Thumb up Thumb down +5

It doesn’t cost her $7000 to get her roots touched up. That amount was what TLC paid for the weave. Your stupidity is showing….she does have a job and all you haterz are keeping her relevant!

@lisakn: You want to be like Kate? That says alot about you and its not good.

why are these 6 nearly 7 year olds still in baby car seats????

Steve&Katesellpics @ 02/10/2011 at 7:37 am

@rosie: @rosie:

Because there is a age/weight/height requirement for children before they can get out of car seats. However, I suppose if Kate fed them more than 2 crackers, a slice of cheese and some grapes they might weigh more.

Child restraint laws
Must be in child restraint 7 years and younger

Isn’t she gone YET??? I wish she would just drop off the planet with the kids. Let the kids be kids and stop exploiting them for your greedy wants. I didn’t say needs, I said wants. You want everything and think you deserve everything. Reality check chick, you are a person, a person with kids, no acting talent, not pretty, and exploit your children. Your books are terrible.

Thanks for posting, I’ll definitely be subscribing to your blog.

@sickofher: You’re so amanzingly stupid! She only had 2 pregnancies. They’re twins!!!!