Leonardo DiCaprio: Sad The Lakers Lost

Leonardo DiCaprio: Sad The Lakers Lost

Leonardo DiCaprio watches the San Antonio Spurs beat the Los Angeles Lakers by the final score of 89-88 at the Staples Center on Thursday (February 3) in Los Angeles.

The 36-year-old actor is set to star in director Clint Eastwood‘s film J. Edgar, a biopic about FBI director J. Edgar Hoover, who was rumored to be a closeted homosexual and cross-dresser. Armie Hammer (The Social Network), who plays Hoover’s Associate Director of the FBI and rumored lover, revealed that there are “a ton of kissing scenes” with DiCaprio.

“I actually just met [Leo] for the first time Saturday at the DGA Awards. Sure, we talked business,” Hammer told E!. “He’s a talented actor. I’m not nervous or afraid of it being awkward. The script is great. The scenes are in there for a reason. I’m really excited.”

leonardo dicaprio sad the lakers lost 01
leonardo dicaprio sad the lakers lost 02
leonardo dicaprio sad the lakers lost 03
leonardo dicaprio sad the lakers lost 04
leonardo dicaprio sad the lakers lost 05
leonardo dicaprio sad the lakers lost 06

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

DON’T BE SAD TIGER. WE YOUR FANS LOVE YOU

He’s too hot to be on this site.

I was there too

Carmen Vergara @ 02/04/2011 at 7:13 am

I wish that they would replace Leonardo DiCaprio with Billy Crudup in Clint Eastwood’s forthcoming film, J. Edgar and make it a spin-off from Public Enemies (2009).
I hope that he drops out of many of the following projects as it is difficult to follow with so many:
The Devil in the White City
In Dark Woods
Brave New World
Cache
Untitled Michael Mann/1930s Noir Project
The Chancellor Manuscript
The Low Dweller

Oh, Leo, come on, dont worry, theres no sugar!

Fan of Beauty @ 02/04/2011 at 7:37 am

So cool to see him without his usual facial hair…. he’s been like that for the last 10 days!!!! LOVE HIM!

something’s off w/ his face…

I can’t wait to see his new movie, i love him so much, the best actor of his generation, and he’s so handsome, i sound like a fangirl? i don’t care lol
LEO I LOVE YOU!!!

Lilakoi Moon @ 02/04/2011 at 8:24 am

God, am I the only who thinks his face looks weird here? Like, creepy-looking. It almos scared me. He looks like Michael Jackson in those main pictures. And I don’t mean that as a compliment!

I think he looks really young in these photos, probably because of the lackof facial hair and the white socks (don’t know why that makes him look younger but it does). As for the comments about his face looking “off” I wonder if something was done to his eyebrows for the movie. They looked perfectly normal at the awards show but here they look shaped, perhaps? Or maybe it’s just that they’re darker than normal. Regardless, I think he looks handsome.

he looks like he has some sort of terminal disease with this hat for some reason. weird.

@Lilakoi Moon: WTF are you talking about? I don’t even like him but even I can admit he looks gorgeous here.

I think he looks like he’s lost weight (maybe for a role?).

Loving the Leo. He looks great and like he had a great time .

I’m looking forward to seeing this talented actor bring Hoover to life.

anonymous @ 02/04/2011 at 9:08 am

Thanks for great pix of adorable Leo.

But, Jared, you missed that he was sitting with Tom Hardy.

Tom Hardy was there too, I just came to see his pictures.:)

ehi you missed TOM HARDY, c’mon!!!

IMO He looks younger.

He is into his new role, Hoover. He has dyed his hair (now he has black hair), he has shaved and he has a new hair cut.

Leo is a great actor, but his extracurricular activites have taken a toll on his looks. I’m not so blinded by his talent that I can’t evaluate his physical appearance. .

gatsby fan @ 02/04/2011 at 10:23 am

i don’t know what you people are on about, but I think he looks really cute and young.. I like the clean shaven look on him too… And he must have lost some weight for the role perhaps… he def. looks great..!!

dont cry, pookie, they’ll still make it to the playoffs. Love him with short, even harsh looking cut— looked great with a crew cut in the Departed.
havent seen bar in a few weeks…so nice. But remember, she has to stick to him like glue its business as much as pleasure.

at least he’ll be filming for a few weeks.

jason stratam is looking for a house with Rosie Huntington Whitely. Guess who is NOT looking for a house with Bar. hahahahahhahahhahah

leo is obviously in work mode. Love it !

tee hee hee white socks…..a little bit of a nerd still in there somewhere.

looks good clean shaven. eyes nice and wide and healthy…he’s in work mdoe.

Mrs. DiCaprio @ 02/04/2011 at 11:26 am

@23: hmm… i don´t think he will be whit Bar after seeing her in Big Brother (israeli version)… i´m positive they´ve split… he was parting really hard all this time and now he will shoot a movie, and remember whem he filmed Inception he dumped her so no… i don´t think we will see them together again… thanks good!!! i can´t imagine how embarraced Leo must be after hearing his “GF” will be in BB… poor Leo… Bar just has not class!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All