Tom Hardy: Lakers Game with Leo DiCaprio!

Tom Hardy: Lakers Game with Leo DiCaprio!

Tom Hardy watches the Los Angeles Lakers take on the San Antonio Spurs at the Staples Center on Thursday (February 3) in Los Angeles.

The 33-year-old actor was joined by his Inception costar Leonardo DiCaprio, who sat two seats to his right during the game!

The Spurs defeated the Lakers by one point, 89-88.

Earlier in the week, Tom attended the VES Awards where his film Inception scored four awards from the Visual Effects Society.

tom hardy lakers game 01

• Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

double yum!!!

Howard Wolowitz @ 02/04/2011 at 10:13 am

Check out these excellent fan made trailers for The Dark Knight Rises (2012)!

Leonard Hofstadter @ 02/04/2011 at 10:19 am

I hope Tom Hardy continues doing Hollywood mainstream movies and joins the A-list . I remember first being introduced to him in Star Trek: Nemesis (2002) but the world took no notice of him until the last couple of years. He is doing some amazing films now –
Warrior
This Means War
The Dark Knight Rises
Mad Max: Fury Road
Mad Max: Furiosa
Tinker Tinker Soldier Spy
The Wettest County in the World
We will have to wait until October 2011 when they finally release the long-delayed Warrior which he co-stars with the incredibly gorgeous Jennifer Morrison (who was also in a Star Trek movie), Hollywood legend Nick Nolte and famous wrestler Kurt Angle (who I hope will have an MMA fight with Tom Hardy in the film).

Lilakoi Moon @ 02/04/2011 at 11:06 am

Yum. My lover, my husband, my God<3

Eww, Leo’s a fat pig and Hardy looks like my drunk cousin.

Tom is definitely hotter than Leo!!! THE MAN.

st-th-prz8 @ 02/04/2011 at 1:04 pm

Hardy was in BLACK HAWK DOWN….I just watched it again yesterday.

Has anyone noticed the all-star male cast from this movie in were all up and coming and really hot as hell!!

What a great movie….stands test of time.

Did Leo broke up with Bar?

I think They broke up forever this time ., you guys see , it will come up
soon on the news…

CanadaGirl @ 02/04/2011 at 4:45 pm

Boys night out. I normally don’t like the beard look on guys, but Tom rocks it well. Were’s Lukas? He’s a cutie. I like seeing updates about him too. Will anyone else see Red Riding Hood when it comes out?
Who’s the gent in the middle? Anyone know?

CanadaGirl @ 02/04/2011 at 5:36 pm

@Tinkertoy: Well, here’s another post.
It’s hard to say whether it’s the PR machine dispensing the info. or JJ getting it himself. I do think JJ buys pics. and sometimes a few days after the fact – cheaper to get I guess.
I would not doubt that both machines (Leo’s PR and Hoover) are working. I expect that we’ll be getting more Leo posts as he works on his project. The nature of promotion and publicity have changed, of course you know this because you worked in this industry, and they have to promote long and hard before release.
Another week done. No sub-artic temperatures expected this weekend!

CanadaGirl @ 02/04/2011 at 5:51 pm

Some more Leo and Tom pics. There are a couple really good shots.

@WTF: Can I meet your drunk cousin?

Kissing (?) cousins @ 02/04/2011 at 6:48 pm

@Felicia: WTF is busy having sex with him atm. Maybe she’ll let you have him when she’s done. lol

Lisa Rose is All Thorns @ 02/04/2011 at 6:59 pm

Did someone post this already?

@may: I think Leo prefers the company of men to that of women.

Ladies Man @ 02/04/2011 at 8:47 pm

Yeah….Sure he does… whatever. That’s why he’s dated some of the world’s most attractive and famous supermodels …. Leo loves the ladies.

@Lisa Rose is All Thorns: so is that Tom in the front seat?

Lisa Rose is All Thorns @ 02/05/2011 at 10:46 am

I’m not sure. I can’t get a good pause so I can see if it’s him. The beard looks about right, but….. The video is from January 28 (Friday) and the game pictures are from 4 days later (Thurs). They could be hanging out (?). The did seem to get along well on the Inception set. Plus the regulars are MIA: Lukas is filming. Not sure where Kev is. Could he working on Entourage?

Will Inception propel him to stardom?