Brad Pitt: Back In Black

Brad Pitt: Back In Black

Brad Pitt arrives in a black leather jacket at LAX as he heads to his limo on Saturday (February 5) in Los Angeles.

The 47-year-old actor returns to the City of Angels after dropping by Europe this week.

According to Radaronline, Brad dropped by France to oversee a renovation project for his and Angelina Jolie‘s home in Provence, Château Miraval.

The new upgrades on their home include a new gym and a bike rack for Brad‘s motorcycle collection.

brad pitt overseeing overseas 01
brad pitt overseeing overseas 02
brad pitt overseeing overseas 03
brad pitt overseeing overseas 04
brad pitt overseeing overseas 05
brad pitt overseeing overseas 06
brad pitt overseeing overseas 07

Getty

1,156 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 747 » Show All
groundcontrol @ 02/05/2011 at 7:38 pm

Welcome home, goregous.

groundcontrol @ 02/05/2011 at 7:39 pm

Oops I was so excited about being number one I spelled gorgeous wrong.
But then gorgeous is really spelled B R A D.

groundcontrol @ 02/05/2011 at 7:39 pm

Okay. I am taking over this page. Where do you all want to go?

Wonderful that he is back home..

the haters are so pissed.. IDIOTS.. just give it up and leave the man and his family alone..

I think they have earned it.

Papa Pitt you are looking good.

Nice to see you back, Brad handsome Pitt

@groundcontrol:

sorry babe. I’m not going anywhere. LOL

groundcontrol @ 02/05/2011 at 7:42 pm

Welcome, Busted. I am the offcial host of this new thread. What would you like to drink?

Awww looking great, and arriving home to so many kisses and cuddles from Angie and the kids. Ain’t love just grand.

@groundcontrol:

something cold and sweet. I have to drive later..

Passing Through @ 02/05/2011 at 7:52 pm

OT -
Just saw Inception. What a pant load! I can’t believe that piece of crap is nominated for Best Picture. My niece brought her DVD over while she does her laundry, so thank God I didn’t pay money for mess. Every time I try to give Leo a chance to redeem himself…it blows up in my face. Another 2 1/2 hours wasted on a Leo movie that I’ll never get back. Dude’s got 2 facial expresssions (constipated and grimacing) and 2 emotions (anger and more anger). Ellen Page was like Juno Dreams A Dream. Couldn’t understand a damned thing Ken Watanabe said and even Marion Cotillard couldn’t save that schlockfest. Her accent kept changing every few words. I couldn’t tell if she was supposed to be from the south, midwest or France. Oh yeah…and the CGI was shittty, too. It looked like…well…CGI. Isn’t it supposed to look at least semi-real? The only good thing in the movie was Joseph Gordon Levitt. The parts were Leo is being chased through the streets of Mombasa and shooting guns? LMAO. Leo has no future in action movies, that’s for damned sure. Salt was miles better than this artsy-fartsy shitfest that visually looks like The Dark Knight…except less interesting and without Batman. Ugh. And you know us black people – we have to talk during the movie and direct it AT the screen, especially if we’re at home. So needless to say I kept up a running commentary throughout the movie. I doubt my niece will want to watch anymore movies with me. LOL! I warned her that I didn’t care for Leo but she swore up and down the movie was genius. It wasn’t – not even close. The combination of Leo and the bombastic re-inventer of Batman was pre-deteremined to be a sucky combination to me…

Brad is so damn fine.

Whose the Brad Pitt of our generation? Oh that’s right, we don’t have one!!
and it sucks! I miss the days of handsome movie stars such as Brad Pitt, and it’s a damn shame Hollywood insists on giving us homely looking actors such as Andrew Garfield and Shia Labeouf, it’s really sad actually..and before you say it, yes, there are actors who are talented AND handsome, just look at Brad Pitt!

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 02/05/2011 at 8:00 pm

Papa Pitt looks so hot. This man looks better many of the younger actors in Hollywood.

@Passing Through:

I so agree.. but watch out PT. the fanboys will attack. Nolan is God and Leo the Prince..

I never understood the hype and yes the movie was s h i t. It was beyond silly and the thing that made me laugh is how the people that thought it was great in affect brainwashed everyone into thinking it was new. I saw a comment on Deadline and this poster said that Twilight Zone did it better over 40 years ago.. and they didn’t have any CGI to fall back on.. just great stories that sometimes scared the crap out of you.. or made you think beyond the real.

Nolan has nothing on Rod..

don’t you think it is creepy how much he and Leo look alike..

Omg, who is Nolan? I feel so old. But, not so old…I don’t know who Brad f’en Pitt is….what a fine looking man. Good to see him back home with the family and looking after their home in France. Sadly, they probably have to go there to escape the scorned mean queens. Long live the Jolie-Pitts!

@justabitch:

Yes you are justabitch.. sucks to be you huh..

Well come back Brad, Angie and him will have the lost time s.e.x. if only those kiddies don’t get in the way too much with exitment seeing their daddy back.lol

Brad's eyebrows @ 02/05/2011 at 8:15 pm

Hi, I think i want to live next to that wide nose below now. -shimmies down-

Brad's eyebrows @ 02/05/2011 at 8:16 pm

Ewe I have these itchy things called eyelashes poking me. Can’t wait to grow past those evil buggers – shimmies down further-

Brad's eyebrows @ 02/05/2011 at 8:19 pm

I hear he got us lifted in Europe . I feel a little higher

@justabitch: Incase if you haven’t notice, he looks content, happy and cute since that weakest link out of his life. Now, if she only stop being disease to their life ….but that might not happen unless hell freeze and the odds of that is slim to non. LOL

Still sexiest man alive

I LOVE BRAD PITT – please leave Angie and come and marry me. I won’t give you all the kids, but I promise to WORSHIP YOU FOREVER!!!!!!!!

A bike rack for his motorcycle collection in his own property? What a great life he has.

Yes it is nice to see Brad back and they have weathered the tabloids…now all you get to see is covers of the Kardashians and whoever else. Three cheers to Brad and Angie, they are livivng the life they want, without the cameras as much as they can.
the ex wife is doing fine too. she could have had a couple of kids and worked back to the body she enjoys but that wasn’t what she wanted, obviously.
you be the judge and for heaven’s sake put it on the man sometimes. Brad clearly made this thing happen and work

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 747 » Show All