Jude Law: Primrose Hill Hugger

Jude Law: Primrose Hill Hugger

Jude Law is all smiles while walking around Primrose Hill on Friday (February 4) in London, England.

The 38-year-old British actor ran some errands with his assistant Ben Jackson and stopped to chat and give a hug to an older man.

In addition to filming the Sherlock Holmes sequel, Jude will be lending his voice for the upcoming animated flick Rise of the Guardians.

The all-star cast also includes Chris Pine, Alec Baldwin, Hugh Jackman, and Isla Fisher.

The movie, expected to hit theaters November 2012, is based on the children’s book series The Guardians of Childhood.

jude law primrose hill 01
jude law primrose hill 02
jude law primrose hill 03
jude law primrose hill 04
jude law primrose hill 05
jude law primrose hill 06
jude law primrose hill 07

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

He is very cute. Its a shame hes losing his hair.

always handsome!! beautiful smile and face..

The older man is Denis Lawson, actor and Uncle of Ewan MacGregor…

There still hasn’t been any news on what happened with Samantha Burke who he gave birth to Jude Law’s daughter, Sophia, nearly a year ago all year and he has yet to be seen or photographed visiting his daughter. It’d be a pretty cold b*****d who didn’t want to know his own daughter.
I hope that they will use Colonel Sebastian Moran as the main villain in Sherlock Holmes 3. It would be good if they also include in the film series: Inspector Baynes, Inspector Bradstreet, Tobias Gregson, Stanley Hopkins, Mrs. Hudson, Athelney Jones, Wiggins, Raffles Holmes, Sherringford Holmes and Mary Russell.

cindysmall @ 02/05/2011 at 4:01 am

@evelyn

that’s because most likely they have a “keep your ****** as* out of the media, attention wh*re” agreement otherwise the meal ticket will becom einvalid and godforbid Samantha will have to work!!!

GEOTGETTE @ 02/05/2011 at 4:13 am

Jud dear
i see you received my ST VAL gift
found you lovely..?

Brightside @ 02/05/2011 at 5:03 am

@P:
I find his scruff immensely attractive…a diamond in the rough. Do so enjoy men being men instead of over-moisturised, mirror-hogging, waxed and varnished pretty boys.

OMG he is still yummy as ever!

kills me seein him lookin so good… probs cause he looks like my ex =(

dolorescraegt @ 02/05/2011 at 9:19 am

jude, much as i adore you…. you need me to be your personal dresser…that outfit had to come from mars..
anyway you’ve shaved off the tache from sherlock holmes and are now on your way to san francisco for contagion with damon, winslet and paltrow….keep up your great work mr. law…love your million watt smile.

@dolorescraegt:

Really???
I love when he’s always wearing his daggy dad clothes when he’s going around doing his errands… gives him personality LOL

dolorescraegt @ 02/05/2011 at 9:41 am

hayley
i really was teasing….. jude can dress in a potato sack and i would be thrilled. by the way, did you know that he was invited to speak at parliament on behalf of peace one day project…..not bad for the talented mr. law…

CanadaGirl @ 02/05/2011 at 10:23 am

@Brightside: I agree completely. He does clean up really well too tho’.
Oh, Jude. you’re so down to earth. Nice to see you have sloppy sweat days too.

ahaha i love this hodge podge outfit. cute grandpa sweater.
he still looks evil when he smiles tho.
like he’s always about to cheat on you.
seriously, sienna.

There’s my DILF.

He’s cute even if he dresses like a homeless person.

Thatis him when He wants to wear that. it is comfortable for him..not matter . Jude looks very happy with smile is important.

OMG I LOVE Jude Law!!! = /

I want to hug you, too, Judesie!

Bikini Kill @ 02/05/2011 at 5:00 pm

I’m just loving his “I just don’t give a f**k attitude”, he’s just being relaxed and himself, it doesn’t look forced. Just a cool motherf**ker!

Jude, baby, it’s just as easy to put on your Dior blue jeans. Why would you deny us the thrill of that fine derriere in nice-fitting jeans whenever possible? Please. Even the grand-daddy sweater could be forgiven.
*shakes finger at Jude, then blows kisses*

I think Ben needs to give him some advice on dressing.

#5 Evelyn – I don’t think he ever meant to have any type of relationship with his daughter Sophia. He just gives her money and that is it.
I don’t think he’s giving her a lot of money either, I thin his attorney’s really did a good job for him.

dolorescraegt @ 02/07/2011 at 10:30 am

he is giving her $6,000.00 a month. he is taking good care of her.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All