Ryan Phillippe: Rainy Day Diner Stop

Ryan Phillippe: Rainy Day Diner Stop

Ryan Phillippe braves the rain to pick up food from Mel’s Diner on Sunday (January 30) in Los Angeles.

The 36-year-old actor carried a cup of iced tea back to his car with a bag of food.

Late last week, Ryan was spotted holding hands with his new girlfriend, Amanda Seyfried, in nearby Los Feliz. The couple was also spotted grabbing juice together the day before!

ryan phillippe mels diner 01
ryan phillippe mels diner 02
ryan phillippe mels diner 03
ryan phillippe mels diner 04
ryan phillippe mels diner 05
ryan phillippe mels diner 06

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
reesewetherspoom @ 02/05/2011 at 6:34 am

first on a ryan post! i still love you hubby!

He is silly.

Lilakoi Moon @ 02/05/2011 at 7:50 am

Ugh, I don’t like this guy. At all. He comes off as such a jerk!

Lilakoi Moon @ 02/05/2011 at 7:51 am

Maybe I watched “I know what you did last summer” too often…..

gorgeous lips!

He looks like he has stock in Ed Hardy.

He looks so young!!!

He had zero Ed Hardy clothes. He looks amazing.

Pattycake @ 02/05/2011 at 9:16 am

I do admit he makes me feel like a giddy girl again. Haters to the left. That would make me on the right.

I like him in red. Jared I love when you post pictures of Ryan even if it brings out the Greesey Reesey hate squad. Keep it up! He’s awesome.

Reclaimed youth? @ 02/05/2011 at 10:19 am

He dresses like a dou che. This outfit does no make him seem more manly, younger, or cooler. You’re 36 with two kids. Time to reclaim looking and behaving like a grownup. Nice boots (not).

LOL AT THE FASHION POLICE @ 02/05/2011 at 10:53 am

Your showing your age grandma Reese fan. Go put something in a crock pot. He’s wearing a sweatshirt and jeans. Men over 30 don’t need to wear dockers and a plaid shirt and a pair of new balance.

This guy is always wearing a huge sourpuss face and wears that huge chip on his shoulder so well everyday. I don’t blame Reese for leaving his grouchy ass.

URGENT MESSAGE TO RP @ 02/05/2011 at 11:04 am

SERIOUSLY YOU SHOULD SMILE AT THE PAPARAZZI RYAN! GRANDMA REESE FAN DOESN’T LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOU DON’T SMILE SO MUCH. SHE WOULD LEAVE YOU TOO! THIS IS GREAT MOTIVATION TO CHANGE YOUR FACIAL EXPRESSIONS!!

WHILE YOUR AT IT GO TO THE MALL AND GET A NICE PAIR OF LOAFERS AND SOME SLACKS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!! SOMEONE IS GOING TO TAKE YOUR CHILDREN AWAY IF U CONTINUE TO DRESS IN THIS YOUTHFUL MANNER!!

cute but dumb haha

I don’t get what’s wrong with his clothes? I’m a Reese fan and I don’t hate Ryan. I think he’s a great dad and he gets along with Reese so what’s the problem?

Pattycake @ 02/05/2011 at 1:55 pm

IDK, lexi. It’s a mystery to me. I mean, Reese gets along fine with him but somehow her fans think it’s a point of honor to hate on him. It’s their loss. He’s a cutey, a fine actor, and a great dad.

He’s such a baby faced mediocrity of an actor. No wonder Witherspoon ditched him. BTW news is that Jake G. waited 45 minutes at a restaurant table for a date to show up and she (or he) never did. Poor Jakey. Maybe he hoped Reese would come back to him. LOL

Added note: The restaurant, Italtian, in Santa Monica where Jakey’s date never showed up has gotten terrible reviews for serving mediocre food that is very overpriced. I always thought Jakey was a gourmet. Why would he go to some overpriced, lousy restaurant? Strange guy.

“Braves the rain”? What the hell is wrong with you?

Urgh, he’s such a disgusting loser. I can’t stand his pouty face. Cheating douchebag.

mini driver is on my tv @ 02/05/2011 at 5:23 pm

wow same loser posting the same thing over and over how pathetic

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All