Black Eyed Peas: Super Bowl Halftime Show!

Black Eyed Peas: Super Bowl Halftime Show!

The Black Eyed Peas rock Cowboys Stadium during the Super Bowl Halftime show on Sunday (February 6) in Arlington, Texas.

The group was joined by hundreds of dancers in suits covered in lights, which created designs all across the field!

The show started off with “I Got a Feeling” before Fergie was joined by Slash to perform Guns N’ Roses‘ “Sweet Child O’ Mine.” Next, Usher joined will.i.am onstage for “O.M.G.”

The BEP finished off the show with “Where is the Love” and “The Time (Dirty Bit).”

FYI: Fergie is wearing over $2 million worth of Harry Winston diamonds! Apl.de.ap is wearing Mykita “Gordon” sunglasses.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the Black Eyed Peas’ Super Bowl Halftime Show?

Black Eyed Peas: Super Bowl Halftime Show!
black eyed peas half time show 01
black eyed peas half time show 02
black eyed peas half time show 03
black eyed peas half time show 04
black eyed peas half time show 05
black eyed peas half time show 06
black eyed peas half time show 07
black eyed peas half time show 08
black eyed peas half time show 09
black eyed peas half time show 10
black eyed peas half time show 11

Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 » Show All

Well now I know where all the negativity in America is posting their un educated rants. Don’t like it…. don’t watch it. It was entertainment in a world full of negative jerks. It was great and that was a pretty big audience.

ABSOLUTE CRAP THE WORST PERFERMANCE I HAVE EVER
SEEN IN 56 YEARS. IT WAS UNIMANGINABLE, IT WAS SO
HORRIBLE.CANT ANYONE SING ANYMORE TO THINK THEY
ACTUALLY WERE PAID TO DO THAT

@Jack:

You need a lobotomy.

@eric:
And retarded

VOCAL DIARRHEA.

creativejedi @ 02/07/2011 at 12:46 pm

Shockingly horrible. You know, BEPs, if you’re gonna try to get by with NO MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS and call yourself a band, at least be sure you can SING AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT!! Even with the gimmicky pitch correction, you couldn’t approach the right notes on your OWN SONGS! Worse than karaoke! As if Aguilera hadn’t embarrassed the USA enough for one day, the world had to witness your **** halftime show. Be ashamed!

Usher! He should have performed more, when he came out the crowd went crazy!

THEY SUCKED, ZERO TALENT

for real? I thought she looked pregnant!

Halftime show was a joke! Light show had problems, thankfully the sound cut out once in awhile so we didn’t have to hear all of fergie killing cats. Slash should find a new gig.

tanyakristine @ 02/07/2011 at 1:26 pm

NOW i see why they lip-synch.

Horrid. Fergie needs to die. She was flat or completely off key the whole time. Sound guy had a tough job deciding when to turn her up or turn her off so he’s forgiven for the initial flub with her mic… She also had a few moments of 40+ wigger dancing, and some choice moments of looking into the camera like a 4 year old trying too hard at a talent show looking for mommy’s approval… Usher and Slash? Did they pick names out of a hat? Fergie should NOT have attempted Sweet Child of Mine… Though the BEP’s outfits were straight up Tron rip offs, The lights were cool. Could have done without the dancing fake marching band as well, though… or maybe put lights on them too.

@WICKED WENCH: Actually the cast of Glee really can’t sing all that well. a couple of them, yes, but the vocal tracks on the show are autotuned beyond recognition.

vroomvroombetty @ 02/07/2011 at 1:43 pm

I liked it. Live singing always sucks especially in that big of an arena! I enjoyed it. It was entertaining. Usher also hardly sings during th OMG song, because he is also a dancer and you can’t really sing and do an amazing dance like that. You run out of breath quick! He is an amazing performer.

The half time show SUCKED… Black eye peas were terrible.. I was actually waiting for them to perform… They sounded terrible…They were even doing cover songs from Other bands… TSK TSK>>>DISGACEFUL………… Usher is a no talent.. But I guess he has to have more talent that the Black eye peas cause they invited him to help perform on their show…Overall the Halftime show was a BIGGGGGGGGGGGG YAWN……………………………………

It was sooo terrible! I felt embarrased for Fergie. I thought that she could sing but I stand corrected.

Fergie didn’t sing well in any of her parts and the guys couldn’t really make up for her off pitched and raggy parts. She put slash to shame with how she was performing. I am not surprised they didn’t do very well because Fergie seems like she is 50/50 all the time, either there or she’s not there at all. The black eyed peas all together were never amazing live. I think Ushers little bit was better than the whole thing combined, and I don’t even like Usher.
x.x

The lights were cool though and the stage, as usual.

This ***** Fergie really sucks at singing . And that other ******* she sings with looks like a total tool. This Fergie ***** could be the biggest oiece of **** on the planet.

I loved it. Finally something different than the usual halftime show.

Completely Deaf @ 02/07/2011 at 2:06 pm

just LOVED IT!

no vocoder @ 02/07/2011 at 2:10 pm

Long on attitude and style – Short on real talent

when fergie started singing it sounded like a wounded cat in heat….i wish Axl Rose would have knocked her off stage and sang his own song.

The sound man should be fired for this one. Though I thought it was a bad halftime show, it was only due to the fact that the sound man couldnt get his crap together. I mean really, he didnt even unmute fergie’s mic until halfway through her first verse. The only reason they were screaming at times is because they didnt have enought volume in their mics so they were trying to compensate for it. The Black Eyed Peas are usually great live, and I have seen them several times live.

I LUVED IT!!! HELL OF ALOT BETTER THAN LAST YEAR!!!

Ian Douglas @ 02/07/2011 at 2:51 pm

I agree with most is was very very bad so I wonder why do the BEP”s sell so many CD”s?

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 » Show All