Reese Witherspoon: Date Night with Jim Toth!

Reese Witherspoon: Date Night with Jim Toth!

Reese Witherspoon and fiance Jim Toth stay close as they check out a show by Ryan Bingham and The Dead Horses on Saturday (February 5) in Los Angeles.

The 34-year-old actress and her fiance watched the band at L.A.’s El Rey Theater after having dinner together at El Toro Cantina.

Also pictured inside is Reese going for a jog earlier on Saturday in Brentwood. 15+ pics inside…

reese witherspoon date night jim toth run 01

• Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Carla Havar @ 02/06/2011 at 6:06 pm

I’m glad Reese Witherspoon has found someone else and moved on from her bittersweet divorce.
My husband and I are just really open and honest with each other. We tell each other everything that goes on and everything that we’re feeling everyday, and we’re just really there for each other.
I think he taught me a lot about inner beauty and confidence in myself. I’m voluptuous and I’ve always been that way but I don’t really feel pretty ever, without makeup. I feel ugly. And so I would have to sleep with makeup on, or feel ugly and gross. He looks beyond all of that, which is such a win, because I’ve never felt that with anybody. He’s in love with the person inside of me, and the outside of me is just a bonus. I feel better—so much better now than I ever did in my twenties. I am calmer; I know who I am. And as a result, I feel much sexier.

Reese is the reason Jake has gone in to his downhill slide. How low he has sunk in the past year. It’s a shame.

He looks drunk and like he’s so happy with his meal ticket. I hope Reese knows what she’s doing.

ComeOnNow @ 02/06/2011 at 7:44 pm

Now she is jogging with her ring, covering her face and he looks, like well , this is not political correct and might cause crap but he looks like a nazi skinhead!

I agree, I hope she knows what she is doing but I highly doubt it.

InTheIndustry @ 02/06/2011 at 8:22 pm

Wholly Sh$t!!! Check out… x17online.com, go to “reese steals a steamy smooch from jim” and look how stupid they both look!!!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!!

Don’t like his body language here; the way he is holding the beer is too careless, kind of like a player. Reese looks a bit stiff and tense. I hope his intentions are genuine and I hope she has a good pre-nup in place before she ties the knot.

Meanwhile poor Jakey was sitting all alone in a restaurant in Santa Monica waiting for a date who never showed up. You think Witherspoon played a trick on him?

@juniper: Hey he’s teaching her to drink, maybe to get drunk. Loosening her up.

Jakey’s better looking in the face, but we don’t know all about the “down below”, do we?

miria bequilla @ 02/06/2011 at 11:39 pm

Reese is ok and she probably has as much sense as any of these celebs. I’m sure she doesn’t want to get burned by another guy like Ryan. Jake didn’t do it for her and he dosen’t seem to do it for any women so far.

She used to get 20 million to star in a movie. Last I saw she was down to only 12 million for her most recent. That would drive any Tinseltown dame to drink. Maybe she’s getting ready to escape via booze. Who knows?

She deserves what she gets.

@Jim:
Dude- The chick made just under $30M last year, second only to Sandra Bullock. She is doing alright and will get by without your sympathy.

Think about that number. $30 million is over $400K per week, each of the 52 weeks in a year.

And dont think too much about the $12M vs. $20M issue. There are layers in compensation that deal with back end money, so that the total comp is much higher than the stated salary.

InTheIndustry @ 02/07/2011 at 8:50 pm

She is going to get burned again. Wait and see.

Love&Justice @ 02/07/2011 at 8:54 pm

What is her deal now? She is starting to hide her face when she is out with this guy. He is starting to put his hands up to the camera’s and saying sh^t to the paps. Is this part of her fake relationship or what? What is really going on???