Zac Efron & Chris Colfer: Backstage at 'Spider-Man'!

Zac Efron & Chris Colfer: Backstage at 'Spider-Man'!

Zac Efron and Chris Colfer snap a shot with Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark star Reeve Carney at a performance on Sunday night (February 6) at the Foxwoods Theater in New York City.

Also attending the Sunday evening performance: Alicia Keys!

Zac was spotted catching a flight from Los Angeles to NYC on Friday afternoon. Earlier in the week, he and his younger brother, Dylan, shopped at Urban Outfitters!

zac efron reeve carney chris colfer spiderman 01
zac efron reeve carney chris colfer spiderman 02
zac efron reeve carney chris colfer spiderman 03
zac efron reeve carney chris colfer spiderman 04

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

zac looks so sad,I miss seeing him smile.

zefron forever @ 02/07/2011 at 2:30 pm

loveeeeeeeeeee him

They have new move name * i want sligo*

Bradley B @ 02/07/2011 at 2:36 pm

Zac looks so amazing.

douchebag eforn

let me be... @ 02/07/2011 at 2:37 pm

hot<3<3
love him<3:):)

Where’s the smile? I’m over this new partying/player Zac. He kinda sucks now. Where’s the nice guy?

let me be... @ 02/07/2011 at 2:38 pm

@AMELIE: Here we go again…

@let me be…:zac is in Dubai w/me ,ha……ha……ha……,I will ask him what he did to them ,why they are mad at him!!!!!!!!!!!!!l LOL,…..

Does this guy know how to smile anymore? What’s happened to him? Bloated, hanging at the clubs to get his name out in the gossip mags and sites, drinking every time he’s out, looking like he’s miserable no matter where he is. He’s bordering on smug looking in his pics lately. I hope someone knocks some sense into him soon because I used to really like him and I really thought his career was going places.

Emma Efron @ 02/07/2011 at 2:45 pm

Zac is so cute!!!! He is filming NYE.There are smiling pics of him there & plz stop bashing him he’s a good guy!!!! And stop bashing me too i don’t like it at all & u are all so immature for bashing me u all need to grow up.

Vanessa Hudgens's Biggest Fan @ 02/07/2011 at 2:47 pm

@AMELIE:

If you hate Zac then Don’t post on comment on this thread.

My God! What happened to him? :O

does he start filming nye today?

Zac play in New Year’s EVE] more pics http://gopeople.skyrock.com/

let me be... @ 02/07/2011 at 2:53 pm

@OverHim: you guys just trying to find some reasons to hate him but you won’t find any
you want to see him smile here you guys just trying to find some reasons to hate him but you won’t fin any

Vanessa Hudgens's Biggest Fan @ 02/07/2011 at 2:54 pm

@AMELIE:

You need to Grow Up If you Hate That’s Fine but don’t come on a Zac Thread where people who Like.

Emma Efron @ 02/07/2011 at 2:58 pm

he does smile in these pictures

Team Vanessa Hudgens @ 02/07/2011 at 2:59 pm

What A douchebag Vanessa needs to kick to his Ass the things he has been doing the past few weeks clubbing, Drinking and Hurting Vanessa what a ******* Zac is.

Why doesn’t he smile anymore. :(

adriana-lima @ 02/07/2011 at 3:08 pm

@Team Vanessa Hudgens: you’re an A$$ grow up…
PS
vanessa will never be able to kick his a$$

Instead of Zac the player’s partying/drinking/hooking up plain jane his rep’ve always wanted for him to keep his name out there, he should take an endorsement. Like the spokeperson for CalvinKlein underwear! lol!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All