Zac Efron & Chris Colfer: Backstage at 'Spider-Man'!

Zac Efron & Chris Colfer: Backstage at 'Spider-Man'!

Zac Efron and Chris Colfer snap a shot with Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark star Reeve Carney at a performance on Sunday night (February 6) at the Foxwoods Theater in New York City.

Also attending the Sunday evening performance: Alicia Keys!

Zac was spotted catching a flight from Los Angeles to NYC on Friday afternoon. Earlier in the week, he and his younger brother, Dylan, shopped at Urban Outfitters!

zac efron reeve carney chris colfer spiderman 01
zac efron reeve carney chris colfer spiderman 02
zac efron reeve carney chris colfer spiderman 03
zac efron reeve carney chris colfer spiderman 04

zac looks so sad,I miss seeing him smile.

zefron forever @ 02/07/2011 at 2:30 pm

loveeeeeeeeeee him

They have new move name * i want sligo*

Bradley B @ 02/07/2011 at 2:36 pm

Zac looks so amazing.

douchebag eforn

let me be... @ 02/07/2011 at 2:37 pm

hot<3<3
love him<3:):)

Where’s the smile? I’m over this new partying/player Zac. He kinda sucks now. Where’s the nice guy?

let me be... @ 02/07/2011 at 2:38 pm

@AMELIE: Here we go again…

@let me be…:zac is in Dubai w/me ,ha……ha……ha……,I will ask him what he did to them ,why they are mad at him!!!!!!!!!!!!!l LOL,…..

Does this guy know how to smile anymore? What’s happened to him? Bloated, hanging at the clubs to get his name out in the gossip mags and sites, drinking every time he’s out, looking like he’s miserable no matter where he is. He’s bordering on smug looking in his pics lately. I hope someone knocks some sense into him soon because I used to really like him and I really thought his career was going places.

Emma Efron @ 02/07/2011 at 2:45 pm

Zac is so cute!!!! He is filming NYE.There are smiling pics of him there & plz stop bashing him he’s a good guy!!!! And stop bashing me too i don’t like it at all & u are all so immature for bashing me u all need to grow up.

Vanessa Hudgens's Biggest Fan @ 02/07/2011 at 2:47 pm

@AMELIE:

If you hate Zac then Don’t post on comment on this thread.

My God! What happened to him? :O

does he start filming nye today?

Zac play in New Year’s EVE] more pics http://gopeople.skyrock.com/

let me be... @ 02/07/2011 at 2:53 pm

@OverHim: you guys just trying to find some reasons to hate him but you won’t find any
you want to see him smile here you guys just trying to find some reasons to hate him but you won’t fin any

Vanessa Hudgens's Biggest Fan @ 02/07/2011 at 2:54 pm

@AMELIE:

You need to Grow Up If you Hate That’s Fine but don’t come on a Zac Thread where people who Like.

Emma Efron @ 02/07/2011 at 2:58 pm

he does smile in these pictures

Team Vanessa Hudgens @ 02/07/2011 at 2:59 pm

What A douchebag Vanessa needs to kick to his Ass the things he has been doing the past few weeks clubbing, Drinking and Hurting Vanessa what a ******* Zac is.

Why doesn’t he smile anymore. :(

adriana-lima @ 02/07/2011 at 3:08 pm

@Team Vanessa Hudgens: you’re an A$$ grow up…
PS
vanessa will never be able to kick his a$$

Instead of Zac the player’s partying/drinking/hooking up plain jane his rep’ve always wanted for him to keep his name out there, he should take an endorsement. Like the spokeperson for CalvinKlein underwear! lol!

Beautiful Zac. I hope all this night of party is because you are trying forget Vanessa, but you can`t, you must be with her again.

I wonder what he’s thinking about this mess

Team Vanessa Hudgens @ 02/07/2011 at 3:23 pm

@adriana-lima:

Vanessa can Kick his ass because he is a douchebag

adriana-lima @ 02/07/2011 at 3:31 pm

@Team Vanessa Hudgens: hahahah dream on hun;)

Team Zac Efron @ 02/07/2011 at 3:39 pm

@Vero: He’s probably thinking how glad he is that he applied for that CCW license now that all the crazed Zanessoid fans have full-blown psychosis. (PS: Standard issue .9mm (military) and Glock 23(FBI) are good CC weapons but I don’t think they work against Zanessa zombies. Might have to go with something stronger – like Holy Water and a wooden cross.)

WICKED WENCH @ 02/07/2011 at 3:43 pm

Would someone please produce some proof of his alleged instantaneous drinking problem, because otherwise it’s slander suseptible to a libel lawsuit.

WICKED WENCH @ 02/07/2011 at 3:43 pm

oh jj where’s the picture of Zac smiling.He is soooo cute of that picture.

@Team Vanessa Hudgens:
Don’t you have homework to do or medication to take?

disappointed @ 02/07/2011 at 3:48 pm

Zac should at least have had the decency to wait a while before seeing someone new… Just shows how much respect he has for Vanessa and their past relationship. Fame can do strange things to pple.

he should fired his rep Gina!

@WICKED WENCH:
Well, when he was supposedly at Eden with Vanessa they both drank some Vodka, then at the luch with 5 girls (3 being employees) the girls had shots and he sipped a beer and during his phantom visit to the club with TP he had a shot of Tequila. If this type of behavior keeps up he might actually get drunk by his next birthday.

Where is the picture of Alicia Keys?

Chris Colfer is adorable as usual :) … all the Zac stalkers are ignoring the fact that this post isn’t just about Zac.

Reeve is looking better than Zac. I see a new teen heartthrob coming our way..

lol at his scarf I wonder if he actually bought that for himself too funny.
But it looks good on him.

Hope all the bullsh*t theses fans are creating isn’t getting to him.

A few tweets and the guy is a villain. its actually entertaining to see how much all these teens are freaking out over something they know nothing about and never will

Love Chris too!

I think Chris is very cute.

there is an interview of the girl in MTV she denied the rumor…Whatever
Zac is still not a same nice young guy that we know.now i miss Vanessa

obobobobo @ 02/07/2011 at 5:57 pm

zac is a A$$$$$$$$$$$.

obobobobo @ 02/07/2011 at 5:57 pm

zac is a A$$$$$$$$$$$.

obobobobo @ 02/07/2011 at 5:57 pm

zac is a A$$$$$$$$$$$.

hot as always

Zac was not on set for NYE today but is expected this week. I found a website that does a great job of reporting all the location filming in NYC. Only Josh Duhamel, Jon Bon Jovi and Katherine Heigl were on set today.

@ susan,
yeah he was,,, their was a pic of him.
so yea.

zac was on the set of nye today. there’s a pic of him with a fan.

Zac, no matter what the detractors say, is a fine dude. He will always have my support and so is Vanessa. I’m glad he found the time to watch a play before he starts shooting NYE.

I wonder if his friend Nikki Blonsky is still doing her play. Would be cool if he could go see her show.

I’m hoping he’s letting his hair grow in more. Lose some of the baby fat on your face too Zac. You still look good, but sad….smile, and all will be alright.

zac-is-tard @ 02/07/2011 at 8:51 pm

zac’s dilemma
- zac totally went against the message of the show/film that got him famous: not to be ashamed for who you are and not to fall into stereotypes.
- zac, now, appears to have totally embraced hollywood stereotype in lieu of fame – more fame and more money. zac in HSM is the cool guy who went out of his way to become a gleek, now it is the opposite. zac, the fame hunter, wants to be the “next cool guy” and wants to get out of that “clean image, a loving loyal relationship, the simple mama’s boy.
- zac in abandoning “troy” is abandoning his HSM fans for a “much wider” audience.
- zac is ready to move on, but it is the best? too bad, he could have made a difference – that good guys can also finish first!

zac-is-tard @ 02/07/2011 at 9:01 pm

should be: “…is it the best?”

zac-is-tard @ 02/07/2011 at 9:11 pm

zac should look at the lives and career of “good guys”, guys who dont cheat, guys who don’t f@#k around, but are no less considered inferior to the role models he is looking at. look at tobey maguire or hugh jackman. the commitment of these actors to their craft, to their profession, to their family is much more admirable because they didn’t sacrifice the most important thing that anyone aspires whether you are an actor or not – family and relationship.
instead he thinks that “credibility” to perform a character you should be bedding different girls or seen at bars and clubs wasted or having lap dances at strip clubs or leaving a loving relationship to “pursue” greener pasture.
zac, it may bring you more fame, but for sure you are not grazing on “green” pasture!!!

@WICKED WENCH:
No one can produce any proof of his alleged instantaneous drinking problem, because there IS NO PROOF. All of these little teen/tween idiots have blown everything out of proportion. They need to grow up. That’s what Zac has done. And, he’s moved on to a more mature fan base….a fan base that knows that going out to a club and having a drink or two does not mean that you are an alcholic; a fan base that knows that it’s okay to go out with members of the opposite sex without it meaning that you are ******** every girl you are seen with.

@zac-is-tard:
You’re a freakin’ idiot. Exactly when did Zac cheat and/or f*(k around? When has he bedded different girls or been seen at a club wasted? NEVER. I agree with Lilly….having a drink or two does not mean that you are wasted drunk or an alcoholic. Going out with females does not mean that you are having sex with them. And as far as leaving a loving relationship, that was a mutual decision by the both of them. You have no idea what their relationship was like. You don’t even know them. They are the only two people who know. It’s no one else’s business.

@Lilly:
You are so right.

What is wrong with all of you people? Zac hasn’t done ANYTHING wrong.

All I know Zac is that karma is a real witch.

Oh please, can you all stop taking about Zac efron for just a minute?! Just stop! You’re just talking and you really don’t know anything about this dude.You don’t know wathever he is a good guy,drinks likes to fool around or is freaking saint!…You don’t konw him at all
So let him a little with alone.

And Chris colfer is the cutest guy in the earth,I wan a little chris to hug every night!!

Tabitha Jones @ 02/07/2011 at 11:47 pm

Am I the only one who thinks Chris Colfer is ADORABLE?

@OverHim: He’s always looked smug, cocky and the ‘i’m it’ look especially when he’s with other women, like he’s got something no other male has, well sorry Zac but you are’nt anything special, and what career you could have had you’ve managed along with your team to flush it down the toilet.

@Vero: That would be no good he does’nt keep his underwear on long enough, but now if he was asked to promote condoms now that would be perfect, as I’m sure he goes through quite a few of them, especially since splitting with Vanessa, he does’nt want to get caught out and become a ‘ daddy’, after all he’s not the commiting type.

@Deb: Agree amen ..zac is a good guy ..he’s a man he can go out and have a drink or two

@florence: Wow zac is none of those things ..leave him be ..you don’t know what really happen chill out please

@florence: Chille baby ,why you so mad at zac?he didn’t do anything to you,he is a big boy ,by the way if you want to be happy look for the Twitter of babyboo zanessa there is a picture of Vanessa ,zac,Josh,in Hawaii ,you can see how happy they are ,and come back here and say what you feel when you saw this,there love have faith,they trust each other,that is the most important thing in relationship ,TRUST THE POUNDATION THEY BUILED IN THERE RELATIONSHIP IS TRUST,,,,,,,,TRUS,,,,,,TRUST,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys are crazy..a few months ago..everybody said zac is a child..he looks like a baby…and ´now everybody is upset with his new image..i cant understand you…

@gaga: Did you saw the picture of them so cute,there in babyboo zanessa Twitter ,this picture in Hawaii before they said they broke up ,so lame,right? You can see ,this is the picture of happenies, ohhhhhhh so cute,I hope we can get more zanessa picture in the future..

Teresa Palmer has denied rumors of Zac twice now. So I personally think it’s safe to say that the rumor of them dating is false.

@Monica: I have no idea if you know this, but people lie all the time to cover their tracks. Zac and Vanessa said they were friends for a while too. I don’t trust TP; I think she will milk this publicity for all it’s worth. Sad thing is, Vanessa has been dragged through the mud too, and she had nothing to do with all this, whether it’s true or not.

He always looks good :)

@florence:
I see you are off your meds again, Florence. You are such a child. You should pay attention more when you are in reading comprehension class. I defy you to show me ONE report EVER that says that Zac is having indiscriminate sex with anyone.

WICKED WENCH @ 02/08/2011 at 9:07 am

Zac looks so hot in the photos – love the hair and the scarf. Yummy! And CC is adorable (perfect bone structure) though I want to fix his hair.

@Rose:

Yes..you are right!

Thats all for PR. I dont know why people don’t understand this…THIS IS THE GUY WHO ASKED HER GF, WHEN HE WENT TO A STRIPCLUB!!!

He didnt cheat on vanessa or f**king around with girls…all the tweets are from gossips to make the situation more dramatc..if he has just hugged her to congratulate for the movie, it means they have kissed :D this is hollywood, the gossips have to do this **** to get attention…jusrt remember what zac answerede the question..how many girls have you loved truly? – one :D

@gaga: Excatly HAVE you loved not do you love now.

@gaga: you are right.zac and vanessa all about hollywood how report lie about them.vanessa and zac trust each other.and they talk to each everday.if they was together it would been say by the rep are zac and vanessa would say some by now. there are people want the name in the new.and they don’t care how they do it.this girl zac was with all she want was her name in the new becouse her movie was come out.but i think it got out hand. now she come out and say it not true.but you still don belive.you want to belive that zac have sex with all the lady his went out with.maybe zac get alone with lady better then guy. again you are right.thank you

@florence:

sorry, but i’m german :D

jesus,ya’ll are overreacting,just cause there’s one pic where he looks serious you think you need to play mrs psych and analyze his life AND YA’LL EVEN DON’T KNOW WHAT’S GOING IN HIS ONE -.-
he still looks a bit fat, hope he will loose some weight but not all of it ;)
there are also pics where he smiles so stop beeing ridicoulus 8-)
i hope he had fun but a girl (trustable) told me her friend in ny has a friend who went to that spiderman thing on broadway and she saw zac and told him directly in his face ‘you’re an a§§’ .. he looked shocked and didn’t say anything and went away^^
is he wearing any kind of bracelet ?

@Butterfly: LOL well that was kind of mean for the girl to call him an ass and not tell him why, and he may or may not deserve it. No pictures = no proof. The rumors were started by a girl who wanted people to follow her then E Online took it and ran with it and every media followed suit. What ever happened to real reporting? I don’t think it’s funny to slander or defame or hurt people with gossip. Vanessa Hudgens family has been harassed via Twitter over it and so has their friends. Did they ask to be thrown in the mix no? So people need to back off no pictures = no proof. Zac has been made guilty before he is proved innocent. He has done nothing but show up or stand by someone he hugs ALL his fans does that means he is sleeping with them to? Rumors hurt and I am sure their family and friends are tired of hearing it. Zac needs to make a statement cuss everyone out and then go to Hawaii with Vanessa for a good vacation they were happiest then.

I love her Hair

Zac is present at the Premiere of new Vanessa’s movie : sucker punch §!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY

@Laurie: What are you talking about? That premiere will be in mid March, we don’t know if he will show up at all!!

@lilo: That was last November ,in Hawaii ,@gaga: You saw it ha….ha…ha even late but it’s ok ,cuz unbelievable that they broke up ,after that,soooooo this time hopefully the people or the fans of them that,they are not trust them they will change there mine,you are from Germany ,I’m from Dubai u,a,e ,I’m the huge fan of Vanessa hudgens but I love also zac efron,and the one I love is zanessa never change!!!!!! And every time ,I’m checking @Fauve:Twitter like yesterday ,me and my friend laugh sooooooo hard for her,cuz she is so much angry to e news ,ha….ha….she the #fan of Vanessa hudgens ,so she to much dis appointed ,for the news,@Fauve:I love you ,sorry if I don’t have Twitter I’m not allowed,I want it cuz I want to follow her she is soooo cool,zanessa fan are great,I love you guys!!!!!!!!

zac-is-tard @ 02/08/2011 at 1:07 pm

vanessa should ban him from going to her premier. he is such a douchebag. i hope vanessa’s career picks up and zac’s slumps. i hope it’s like the reese-ryan part 2 situation. i hope vanessa finds someone better, and i know she would. while zac sweeps all the hollywood girl-trash in the tank.

@gaga: all for PR, you’re right.

my god people zac did some dum.but new that people was watch him.and vanessa and zac love each other. why are behide he.the report was wrong. the rep say so.but still say think about him.they both know hollywood.this old new now.let zac and vanessa deal with this.the report are going to say anythink about people.look how is was with vanessa and them picture. which still come up. and zac be there with her he did run, i belive vanessa will be there for him.you all not help.vanessa went out party and dance but you did hear about that becouse she was in hollywood.she out do a movie.gave a brake.went they be came a star they need think like this would happy.the report want to rumin there face,and some report don’t like vanessa and zac. becouse they be together for 5yr.

@Butterfly: Tell that B*** she’s an A$$ :)

DAMN ZAC EFRON IS FAT

@zac-is-tard:

get a life, hobbies or some friends man…you suck..

There’re some eyewitness accounts that they saw them.

If this rumor is not true, why their representative dosen’t deny it?

Hate Zac Efron

@Lady:
OMG, how old are you? I hope you aren’t thinking of quitting school. Nothing you write ever makes sense. It’s just rubbish. Do you ever go back and read your posts? I’ve seen some poor grammar and spelling in a lot of posts around the net, and I try not to comment on that. But, geez, you absolutely take the top prize.

@zac-is-tard: Could’nt agree more, Zac should go no where near the ‘Beastly’ premier especially since it was his film that caused it to get set back in the first place, and all the pap’s will focus on is him and not Vanessa and to some point Alex, who seems to be getting more in the spotlight for his movies and not his personal life, unlike Zac who is only getting known for his clubbing, drinking and hooking up ways. Work has gone way down the bottom for him.

So NO zac stay away and let Vanessa and everybody else from ‘Beastly’ have their night of being in the spotlight, you’ve had yours it’s about time someone else got a chance.

You’ve sucked up to the press and kissed ass and how do they repay you now by printing all your goings on in the press for the world to see, so maybe your not so much the golden boy anymore, well boy in the way your beahving yea, a man no that’s a long way off for you yet.

@florence: Baby,why ?you so mad at zac,that issue is so old now ,did you read the people mag,in touch mag ,e news,Hollywood life,?tell me if the same they are written there ,ITS A BIG NO…..NO…….NO…. THEY MADE UP ,NOW YOU SEE NO BODY CARE ABOUT TERESSA F…..K. FUGLY!!! And you ,you are easy to believe what you heard from none realable scoures ,and how many time we are explaining you,that this is only a PR ,AND WHY?you don’t want ZAC IN NESSA PREMIER WHY YOU ARE NESSA OR ZAC THAT YOU ARE NOT LITTING HIM TO COME ON HER PREMIER ,THEY ARE SUPPOTING EACH OTHER ,WE DONT KNOW WHAT IS TRUHT TO THIS AND NOW YOU ARE POINTING YOU FINNGER ON HIM,YOU ARE SO SAD LADY ,OPEN YOUR MINED AND THINK ABOUT ‘IT,EVERYTIME YOU COMMENT YOU,SO MAD AT HIM ,WHEN THEY MAKE ENTERVIEW BEFORE IN THE PROMO OF CSC WHAT ZAC HE SAID,HE SO PROUD TO HAVE VANESSA IN HIS LIFE ,AND THEN NOW YYOU HEARED ONLY THIS NONE SENSE ROMUR YOU WANT NOW TO EXFLOUD,BEFORE YOU WRITE THINGS TO HIM THAT CAN HURT SOMEBODY,THINK ABOUT THE PAST WHAT HE DID FOR NESSA GOOD,WHEN NESSA IN TRUBLE DID ZAC RUN AWAY FROM HIM?DID ZAC COMMENT OR ADDRESTHE NEWS BEFORE NO!!!!!!!!!HE DID’NT SAY ANYTHING CUZ IF HE SAID SOMETHING HE KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN THEY WILL MAKE ALL INVERTTED ALL WHAT HE SAY,RIGHT NOW YOU SEE HE NEVER ADDRESS THIS ROMUR MACH BETTER THAT THEY KEEP QUITE CUZ THEY DONT WANT TO ADD MORE FIRE IT WILL MAKE THERE RELATION LIKE THEY ARE SELLING TO THE MEDIA RIGHT, THEY HAVE A PRIVATE LIFE LIKE YOU ,YOU WANT SOMEBODY WILL TILLING WHAT TO DO FOR YOUR EVERY LIFE?they want to be a normal couple that they have some up side down,this is real couple ,they know what they are doing,like my mom and dad they are far away from each other but,everyday my dad is calling my mom in the phone he is asking what going on ,now they are marreid for 30 years ,but still they love each other when my dad come home they more excited to see each other ,like Vanessa and zac,they are mattured ,they know how to handle’it,the most important in relationship is TRUST…………TRUST……TRUST……IF YOU HAVE THIS YOU WILL SUCCED ON YOU RELATIONSHIP,DONT THINK ABOUT THE OTHERS THINK ABOUT YOUR SELF,THIS IS THEY RULE,ZANESSA IS LOVE AND TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, wow at the Hudgens/Efron yank here. Just… wow.
On another topic, Chris looks so cute!! He always does, and I love the fact he never loses that cute, open-hearted smile of his. What an adorable, talented dude.

zac efron and vanessa hudgens forever!!!!!!even zac is dating now with an australian girl,shes never mind on me as long as zac and vans is still together!!!

Just Jared Jr
  1. Naya Rivera Secretly Married Good Friend Ryan Dorsey!
    Naya Rivera and her longtime friend Ryan Dorsey have gotten married, People can confirm. “We...
  2. Nolan Gerard Funk Gets Sandy in Hot New Feature for L'Uomo Vogue
    Nolan Gerard Funk is not afraid to get sand in his pants in this brand new feature for the...
  3. Christina Grimmie Leaks Lyrics For 'Must Be Love'!
    Christina Grimmie laughs it up during a promotional photo shoot earlier this month in New York...
Read more on Just Jared Jr! »