Cynthia Nixon & Christine Marinoni Welcome a Baby Boy

Cynthia Nixon & Christine Marinoni Welcome a Baby Boy

Cynthia Nixon and Christine Marinoni are the proud parents of a baby boy!

Max Nixon-Marinoni was born on Monday (February 7), and a rep for Cynthia tells JustJared.com that Christine and Max are both doing great.

The 44-year-old Sex and the City actress and her longtime love, 43, have been engaged since 2009.

Cynthia has two children – Samantha, 14, and Charles, 8 – from her previous relationship with photographer Danny Mozes.

Congratulations to Cynthia and Christine!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

wonderful news! this family seems so down-to-earth…
CONGRATULATIONS !

laverdadduele @ 02/08/2011 at 3:00 pm

WRONG…in so many levels.

Will Christine pass out cigars?

the butch one had the baby? I’m shocked!

Mary from Russia @ 02/08/2011 at 3:10 pm

I didn’t understand. Who of them gave birth to the baby? Who is the real mother?

Cynthia’s mate looks like a dude! Who’s got the man parts? Gross!

Aw this is amazing, I’m so happy for them. They’ve always seemed like such a solid couple and you can clearly see the love shine out of Cynthia every time she talks about her family,

@Mary from Russia:
“and a rep for Cynthia tells JustJared.com that Christine and Max are both doing great.”
This indicates Christine is the biological mother :)

hollywood is so freaking sick!

They look like they could be sisters.

@kitty:

Oh wow, you think gay and lesbian couples only exist in Hollywood? Oh honey…

John Hopkirk @ 02/08/2011 at 3:30 pm

That guy on the right is punching well above his weight.

Mary from Russia @ 02/08/2011 at 3:45 pm

@Wardo:
thanks ))

Who is the daddy? They got sperm somewhere.. who’s the 3rd parent?

Lucky Charm @ 02/08/2011 at 4:12 pm

@kitty:

“hollywood is so freaking sick!” – Because a woman in NEW YORK gave birth?

ummmm I’d just like to point out that I am NOT number 9….I shall call the accused^ ‘kitty number 2′.

and more importantly, congratulations to Cynthia and Christine!! :-)

Don’t insult there family. Congrats to them :)
God bless the new little angel in there lovely family!

@kitty:

sorry kitty, I’ll be meow kitty, sorry!

chaonaine @ 02/08/2011 at 5:02 pm

I’ve been watching sex and the city almost all day today and now such a news… congrats!

“Cynthia Nixon and Christine Marinoni are the proud parents of a baby boy!”
Umm….no. Christine is the proud parent of a baby boy. Cynthia didn’t have a dam* thing to do with it. Or did she by some miracle impregnate Christine? Because if she did this is world news!!

@kitty:
It’s not just Hollywood. We live in a totally f”’cked up world. Although this is way more natural than when two guys get a baby. Sick.

meowkitty @ 02/08/2011 at 5:35 pm

I can’t imagine what it must be like for 14 year old Samantha and 8 year old Charles or they’re FATHER! They must wanna die, I would if my mom was a freak like that.

what if that ugly freak got sperm from Elton John? that would be one fugly-ass kid.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All