Jude Law & Sienna Miller Split

Jude Law & Sienna Miller Split

Jude Law and Sienna Miller have split.

A rep for Jude confirmed the news to JustJared.com, saying simply, “I can confirm that Jude Law and Sienna Miller are no longer in a relationship.”

“It is mutual and amicable and they are still friends,” a friend told People, adding, “It was an entirely an end-of-the relationship decision. It had run its course.”

Jude, 38, and Sienna, 29, were engaged to be married in late 2004 but have been on-again-off-again ever since.

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!

I’m back in with a chance!!!

★ HURRAY !!!!!!!!!! ★ @ 02/08/2011 at 5:16 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE MOST ATTRACTIVE MAN IN HOLLYWOOD IS SINGLE AGAIN :-D
Of course, it is very likely that I’ll bump into him some day soon, that he will fall in love with me and that we will get married and live happily ever after. NOT.
But still : YES YES YES YEEEEEEEEEES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D

I would not have thought that. I thought they got married in some sort of religious ceremony?

OMG, Jude I am here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dolorescraegt @ 02/08/2011 at 5:22 pm

well now most of the females on this planet may just have a chance. i’ve met jude in person and i am telling you his beauty and charisma are to die for….the ladies are all in waiting jude….

laverdadduele @ 02/08/2011 at 5:22 pm

NO!!!!!!! I was really rooting for these two. They were perfect for each other: two STD ridden pieces of garbage together forever. Sad.

I’ll bet he broke it off because he’s secretly in love with Robert Downey, Jr. LOL! (just playin’)

CanadaGirl @ 02/08/2011 at 5:24 pm

Again?!?! That’s too bad. They made an attractive couple.

LOL This makes me laugh.

@lovelorn @ 02/08/2011 at 5:30 pm

I thought they were fighting over Mel Gibson.

Ah, well – just shows you that sometimes gossip is just gossip and not facts.

Good thing they never got married. Hope they’ve gotten it well out of the system by now.

And Balthazar just came into his money.

And Balthazar just came into his money.

I’m not unhappy about this.
*winks and blows kisses at Jude*

:’( I thought this time it was forever for them

So has this deadbeat even seen his new baby girl with the chick in Pensacola?

Time for them to spread their Herpes to others! Yay!

Fashion, baby! @ 02/08/2011 at 6:44 pm

Noooooo! I’m so sad about this. I’m glad it ended okay, though.

Sienna is a smart girl. Respect.

Who are all these losers who think they have a chance at Jude? LOL. He’s not even that hot anymore. Brits don’t age well.

@mailey:

Are you out of your mind? She’s one of the dumbest women alive today. What has she ever done that would convey intelligence?

Two self-involved, self-serving conceited azzhats cannot survive in a relationship

Jokergurl @ 02/08/2011 at 7:17 pm

Darn it, I actually thought these two might work the second time around.

Sienna, the way you get them is the way you lose them. This is just karma for her being a homewrecker and helping to break up Jude’s marriage to Sadie Frost. I had to laugh when he cheated on Sienna with the nanny. Jude is an adulterer and a cheater. I knew it wouldn’t work.

Silly Girl @ 02/08/2011 at 7:42 pm

And THERE it IS!

It never fails, when it’s right and meant to be there is no drama, no break ups.

Pulling away, taking it slow, breaking up and getting back is the long, bumpy road to splits-ville. The could has saved themselves a over a collective decade of wasted time and energy if they had just cut ties, six years ago and moved on.

She won’t get her twenties that she wasted on him back, she could have been married with kids by now. Same for him.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All