Jude Law & Sienna Miller Split

Jude Law & Sienna Miller Split

Jude Law and Sienna Miller have split.

A rep for Jude confirmed the news to JustJared.com, saying simply, “I can confirm that Jude Law and Sienna Miller are no longer in a relationship.”

“It is mutual and amicable and they are still friends,” a friend told People, adding, “It was an entirely an end-of-the relationship decision. It had run its course.”

Jude, 38, and Sienna, 29, were engaged to be married in late 2004 but have been on-again-off-again ever since.

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All
patterson @ 02/08/2011 at 7:55 pm

Lately it seems like celebrity couples are breaking up right and left. I’m waiting for Natalie Portman and her loser Federline guy to separate when she wakes up and realizes the big mistake she made.

On and off again from 2004 for to 2011?(!!!) That is fourteen years collectively from their lives. That is insanity.

But, if I’ve seen it once I’ve seen it a hundred times!

Once two people meet face-to-face and start dating it should only take9 months at the most to get a marriage proposal, and it should be fun!

judelover @ 02/08/2011 at 8:00 pm

Say it ain’t so ! Makes me sad.

what kind of crazy mixed up world do we live in when 2 soulmates like this can’t make it work? Next thing you know, Lindsay Lohan will be getting arrested again and Kate Bosworth will show up at some event wearing beige suede boots and tacky jewelry! What is Hollywood coming to?!!

@Tania: HEY YOU ARE A TWIT, SIENNA IS AWESOME, AND A GREAT ACTRESS

shambolic @ 02/08/2011 at 8:38 pm

I bet RDJ is behind this because he wants his Judesie to himself!

@LISA:

yeah whatev…..she’s a dumb aging pudding

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if Sieanner broke it off so she could party with her newly single bestie, Keira! Keira’s been living high out on the town quite a since she split with her man.

LondonLassie @ 02/08/2011 at 9:18 pm

I always felt Sienna was a re-bounding safety zone after the love-child baby mama drama from 2009. Now maybe he’ll pick a class-act partner more his own age. Rachel Weisz and Kate Winslet are both available. Get in there Jude!!

Again????

Poor Sienna

@Alexa:
Sure, right, poor Sienna. Don’t worry, she’ll find a married man with about 6 kids to wave her ta-ta’s in front of soon, I’m sure.

Call me, Jude.

Well, this is sure sad news!

LondonLasie- Totally agree with you.

@LondonLassie: No, Rachel is with that ugly Bond dude.

Wow. I really thought they’d get married this time. Hopefully they’ll actually move on now. He really should just get back with Sadie.

@Silly Girl @ 02/08/2011 at 10:15 pm

@Silly Girl: (obviously AKA Gabby)
I’m bound to say it, that’s just dumb. It’s LIFE! They spent it with who they wanted to spend it with. Do you have a crystal ball for your perfect life? Well, too bad they didn’t ask you first. Sienna has dated many men. She wasn’t stuck. She doesn’t seem to want to be a wife with kids, either.

Jude dislike a class woman, he always hook up with a ho.

Dam, why aren’t the arrows working???!!! sux

Though still young, he is going bald. But he’s still hot.

‘Scuse me, the thumbs. Why aren’t the thumbs working?

He’s such a hottie. You lose, Sisi.

Charlie's Angel @ 02/08/2011 at 11:35 pm

Meh, I liked Jude and Robert Downey Jr. together more.

groundcontrol @ 02/08/2011 at 11:40 pm

Well, that is disappointing.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All