Nicole Kidman: 'Just Go With It' Premiere with Keith Urban!

Nicole Kidman: 'Just Go With It' Premiere with Keith Urban!

Nicole Kidman is all smiles at the premiere of her new movie, Just Go With It, on Tuesday (February 8) at the Ziegfeld Theatre in New York City.

The 43-year-old actress wore L’Wren Scott and hit the carpet with husband Keith Urban, who wore a Ben Sherman jacket, Burberry shirt, and Ring jeans.

Earlier this week, Nicole attended the Academy Awards nominations luncheon in Beverly Hills.

As for what she’ll wear to the ceremony, Nicole dished she might be turning to her 2-year-old daughter for styling advice!

Sunday Rose has pretty strong opinions. She chooses what she calls ‘pretty dresses,’ so she has a very strong voice in terms of what I will be wearing on the night of the Oscars,” Nicole told Us Weekly.

“Fingers crossed, guys – I could be wearing a tutu!” she added.

10+ pictures inside of Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban at the Just Go With It premiere…

nicole kidman keith urban just go with it premiere 01
nicole kidman keith urban just go with it premiere 02
nicole kidman keith urban just go with it premiere 03
nicole kidman keith urban just go with it premiere 04
nicole kidman keith urban just go with it premiere 05
nicole kidman keith urban just go with it premiere 06
nicole kidman keith urban just go with it premiere 07
nicole kidman keith urban just go with it premiere 08
nicole kidman keith urban just go with it premiere 09
nicole kidman keith urban just go with it premiere 10
nicole kidman keith urban just go with it premiere 11

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All
Nicole wins @ 02/09/2011 at 8:49 am

@Frozoid:

This isn’t E idiot. , People are not going to stand for your hater ways and childish gibberish!

People here actually have adult conversations.

Go back to E! and talk to yourself like you aways do!

valentine @ 02/09/2011 at 8:51 am

Beautiful couple! I’m a big fan of Keith Urban and I’m glad he finally found love and happiness. Nicole looks awesome!

valentine @ 02/09/2011 at 8:54 am

@Frozoid

A bubblehead with nothing to say? You must be talking about yourself.

Tim Gunn Fan @ 02/09/2011 at 9:44 am

@TIM GUNN: The real Tim Gunn would be appauld that you are using his name on here. A big, heavy wool coat with a shirt undone to almost the belly button is never a good look. Kidman dressed herself? Good joke there. She puts extensions in her hair like the weather changes.

Androgynous Pat @ 02/09/2011 at 9:55 am

Dallas over the weekend. In LA on Monday, and then onto NYC on Tuesday. I’m so glad Nicole is taking time off for family and staying home with the newborn that she so desired.

They both look hot! I love Keith’s peacoat and Nicole’s outfit is to die for. He’s a little bit country, she’s a little bit rock and roll!

@Tim Gunn Fan: Tim Gunn would be APPALLED that you don’t know how to spell. And who doesn’t use hair extensions?

@Androgynous Pat: Crawl back to E, hater. Nobody wants you here.

Androgynous Pat @ 02/09/2011 at 10:07 am

@Kathleen: Where’s your written invitation to be here?

NK doesn’t strike me as super intelligent, but she seems kind and upbeat – unlike some other idiots that post on E and elsewhere. I’m sure she wouldn’t waste her time trashing other people – she’s too happy, content and busy in her own real life. Men don’t look for rocket scientists.

Nicole Kidman looks hotter than Brooklyn Decker? Are you people smoking crack or something?

Seriously, you E board haters need to get some help. We’ve seen your pictures now and it’s pretty clear Keith wouldn’t want you even if he wasn’t married to one of the most beautiful women in the world. You’re ugly inside and out.

@Kathleen – I agree with you. Nobody wants them here.

Did anyone read what Dave Matthews said about Nicole?? Keith won’t be happy.

Androgynous Pat @ 02/09/2011 at 11:39 am

@Trinity: Who wants you here?

@Judy:

I didn’t read an interview, but I saw an actual video somewhere. It was funny and complimentary. Dave was kind of raunchy with his remarks because he said he was overwhelmed by Nicole’s beauty and the fact that some of his scenes required some pretty close contact with her. Keith has a wonderful sense of humor and I’m sure he and Nicole laughed about the interview – if they even saw it.

OMG she’s breathtaking beautiful. she should stick to this look for the Oscars!

I hate the way she talks about her new family as if her life started with Keith Urban and her other kids didn’t exist. She’s getting more and more anoying!

@Androgynous Pat :

F*** off hater. I want Trinity here and so does everyone else who’s been reading her posts over the last year. Get a life. Keith doesn’t want you.

@Judy:

Keith knows Nicole is hot so he’d understand! This movie looks better than I thought it would. I saw another clip on Leno last night and it was funny.

Androgynous Pat @ 02/09/2011 at 12:37 pm

@stellaC: Do you talk like that in front of your kids? Did Jared change the site name to “Just Psycho Fans”?

sorry…I meant “annoying”

The sleeves of her blazer are too long!……how WIERD!

As a tall woman, it’s wonderful to have sleeves that aren’t too short. I love long sleeves and search them out. She looks great.

Dave Matthews? Exceptionally nice? Why would Keith mind? I think he knows she’s nice. It’s a trait you E people can’t relate to, but MOST people are nice.

All marriages are a new beginning – a new life. Your fake concern for her adopted children is nauseating and I’m sure they would agree if they ever read your mean spirited, fake crap.

jolly folly @ 02/09/2011 at 1:22 pm

@Androgynous Pat:

Well Pat, if you had bothered to read anything other than a first grade reader, you’d see that the kids are with them. With many of these premieres, the stars stand on the carpet, then go inside for a few minutes and then sneak out the back door and go home. You don’t know what the scenario is here. Furthermore, the kids are so young, that it doesn’t matter if they are at their home in LA or NYC or Nashville. Their security is Keith and Nicole and that is who they should be with and they are.

Androgynous Pat @ 02/09/2011 at 1:36 pm

@jolly folly: Read my comment again as you must still be in pre-school. I said she isn’t taking time off for her family. My point is that she is dragging a newborn from Nashville to Dallas to LA to NYC in less than a week. I’m sure that type of air travel would not receive the seal of approval from many pediatricians. “The kids are so young, it doesn’t matter if they are at their home . . . ” – you obviously don’t have kids.

NUTS TO NUTS @ 02/09/2011 at 1:57 pm

@stellaC:

Right on. !

I have kids and as long as they are cared for, loved and fed – they are fine no matter where they are. Mom’s arms are the same regardless of city. A crib is a crib is a crib. They can’t see past 2 feet anyway as a newborn. I’m sure Faith is warm, fed and loved and I’m SURE Sunday is having a ball. You’ll grasp any opportunity to criticize no matter how pointless.

Any working mother who leaves her child for 8+ hours a day is away from their baby more than Nicole. There are MANY women that do that 5 days a week.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All