Chris Pine Heads to the Set

Chris Pine Heads to the Set

Chris Pine walks to the set of his new movie, Welcome to People, on Tuesday (February 8) in Los Angeles.

The 30-year-old actor checked out script changes as he headed to the set.

Chris is reportedly the next in line to play Jack Ryan, the protagonist of the hit novels by Tom Clancy, in a future film. Shooting has been postponed a bit and will now shoot in Budapest this spring.

chris pine sunglasses welcome to people 01
chris pine sunglasses welcome to people 02
chris pine sunglasses welcome to people 03
chris pine sunglasses welcome to people 04
chris pine sunglasses welcome to people 05

• CeeLo Green's show The Good Life has been cancelled- US Weekly
  • Manny Pacquiao bashes Floyd Mayweather for not getting a formal education - TMZ
  • Watch Quintavious Johnson cover Etta James on America's Got Talent - Gossip Cop
  • Faking It gets two new cast members- Just Jared Jr
  • Vince Vaughn will star in The Politician- Entertainment Weekly
  • Courtney Stodden is not following Marilyn Monroe's footsteps- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Dax Shepard will be teaming up with Warner Brothers for his new film CHiPS- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Ana Braga shows off her curves in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

E. Norma Stitz @ 02/09/2011 at 11:37 am

Love them bulges…….never get tired of them.

@E. Norma Stitz

Couldn’t agree with you more.

Love him . So lovely .

Clairedelune @ 02/09/2011 at 12:05 pm

Super cute! Tnx for the photos JJ.

Dee or Deemebr @ 02/09/2011 at 12:08 pm

Thanks JJ! … I was wondering if you put these photos here … soon after the last post …. I love the smile on the lips of CP … GREAT!

Dee or Deemebr @ 02/09/2011 at 12:12 pm

What a pity that you edited the photos … appears in this scene the boy who will probably do the nephew of CP’s character!

@Dee or Deemebr: Hi! Look better the kid is there in the last one, open it! LOL!

He’s sexy! I love his style.

Smiling and looking gorgeous as always. Best post of the day!

Just love that smile! Take care, Chris. Love ya.

He seems to be wearing more than on other days. Is the LA weather got suddenly colder and sunny at the same time?

Dee or Deemebr @ 02/09/2011 at 5:51 pm

@ S@n – OK!

@ Keachick – I don’t know about the weather in LA … but I’m loving CP’s outfit … it seems that some things, he took in his own wardrobe … the tight jeans, the “Chuck Taylor” that he loves … I LOVE IT! ….I can’t wait for this movie!

le meagre @ 02/09/2011 at 9:28 pm

Aw, see – he can play nice (smiling even though photos are being taken). :) He looks tres dreamy.

(Who else thinks that Olivia Wilde and Chris Pine will eventually become an item? It may not be right away since her split juuust happened… But if it’s true that she “just wants to have fun” – hell. I’d be all over CP in a heartbeat. I don’t think that Laura Bloopdebloop fling/non-fling/whatever-it-is will last much longer…)

Director Alex Kurtzman must be working our Chris hard. It’s got to be a good movie. We have not seen CP for more than two weeks. I hope he is “allowed up for air” soon… I am exercising patience as I pine for the next Pine pics…)