Jude Law: 'Contagion' in California

Jude Law: 'Contagion' in California

A newly single Jude Law waves at photographers as he arrives on the set of his latest movie, Contagion, on Thursday (February 10) in San Francisco, Calif.

The 38-year-old actor stars in the “action-thriller centered on the threat posed by a deadly disease and an international team of doctors contracted by the CDC to deal with the outbreak.”

Yesterday, it was announced that Jude and Sienna Miller had ended their relationship.

FYI: Jude is wearing a Stetson “Hatteras” newsboy cap.

jude law contagion set 01
jude law contagion set 02
jude law contagion set 03
jude law contagion set 04
jude law contagion set 05

Jesse Grant/Getty

Strawberry Jam @ 02/10/2011 at 4:42 pm

Aww he’s so charming, so handsome …
But what goes around comes around Jude !!
You can’t hurt and never get hurt in this life : Karma is fair.
But I don’t worry for him : his bed will never be empty for long.

AnnieRich @ 02/10/2011 at 4:55 pm

Yummy Jude<3

I like his Contagion wardrobe. Very nice, Jude! I hope you are happy today. You deserve it.
*blows kisses at Jude*

Your fans will always support and love You thanks for making movies for us Jude :)

Here is a virtual HUG

shambolic @ 02/10/2011 at 5:16 pm

Jude, you look smashing, luv!

dolorescraegt @ 02/10/2011 at 5:37 pm

jude good luck on contagion and i understand you will be presenting at the oscars on feb. 27th…you look great as always.

Patticake @ 02/10/2011 at 8:51 pm

He is a sexy, sexy man <3

I love you, Jude!

I thought I read recently that Sienna said she envied Keira Knightley’s quiet home life. Obviously she can’t keep track of her own lies.

Will Jude play on Stage in London?? I love you Jude!!!! Can t wait to see you at Oscar..xoxo

He’s one sexy mofo!

He looks really good. Glad he’s doing more movies.

Maniston!!! I was thinking the same thing about s.m.

My my, he looks tasty. He can come cry on my shoulder any time.

@sharyllee: Yes, Sharyllee, he will this summer.

thank you, annierich. I wish I could go see him in summer.

dolorescraegt @ 02/11/2011 at 3:40 pm

jude will be appearing in eugene o’neill’s anna christie on the london stage. it’s a follow up to his olivier and tony nominated role of hamlet which was an amazing success. he really was brilliant in that part.
i can’t wait to see what he does in contagion….he plays a blogger…..

centered on the threat posed by a deadly disease and an international team of doctors contracted by the CDC to deal with the outbreak.” Is this how he got rid of Miller? Bwahahahahaha

It looks like he raided Guy Ritchie’s closet. : 0

He looks really good. Glad he’s doing more movies.