Jennifer Connelly: Baby Bump Brave

Jennifer Connelly: Baby Bump Brave

Jennifer Connelly braves the frigid New York City weather as she takes her kids Stellan and Kai to school on Friday (February 11).

The 40-year-old actress bundled up her baby bump in a fur trimmed jacket and was also joined by the family dog.

Recently, Jennifer was listed as one of the 50 Most Beautiful Women In Film by LA Times Magazine. The list also included Halle Berry, Natalie Portman, Anne Hathaway, and Penelope Cruz.

jennifer connelly baby bump brave 01
jennifer connelly baby bump brave 02
jennifer connelly baby bump brave 03
jennifer connelly baby bump brave 04
jennifer connelly baby bump brave 05
jennifer connelly baby bump brave 06

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

I love the dog. It has amazing eyes. It’s an Australian Shepherd.

She looks beautiful. Much healthier than her usual stick thin self.

She had her upper lip done. Kinda disappointed that every single celeb is getting something done, but it doesn’t look unnatural.

@Marieme: Could her lips perhaps be swollen? When I was pregnant my lips blew up, just a thought.

Josephine @ 02/11/2011 at 8:33 pm

@77:

I agree and I don’t think that pregnancy is the best time to get something done. She seems to be smart enough not to incejct her lips with some chemical substance while being pregnant. Besides, look at the first photo – her lips doesn’t look swollen at all there. At the other pictures she is making something I would call “the angry duck face”.

Did it ever occur to anyone that maybe her lips look swollen because it’s COLD out? Your lips can swell in excessive temperature changes. I learned that in 6th grade science.

Liz is a spambot @ 02/11/2011 at 9:38 pm

@ Liz — find another hobby.

@ Liz is a spambot
go f*ck your mother, b*tch!!!!!!!!!!!

Kinda looks like Zac Efron.

groundcontrol @ 02/12/2011 at 12:00 am

Now THIS is what a natural beauty at the age of 40 looks like. Youthful in a natural way. She doesn’t look like she has had any work done at all. And she is not stupid. Connelly is a smart woman without the vain obsession of most other female stars.
Jennifer talked about how she only gained weight in her belly and breasts during her last pregnancy and it looks like that lucky situation is repeating itself with this one. Ah, the benefits of height.
She looks stunningly beautiful.

@groundcontrol: No actually her legs, face and arms are fuller also. She looks really good.

She’s just pursing her lips… probably in disgust at being stalked by the papz.

She’s a natural beauty… and terrific actress. I like how grounded she is, putting family first.

77 #4

Hmm. I’ve never heard of that until you. That’s a pretty neat pregnancy perk. So, yeah…it could very well be. :)

@ Josephine. That’s some x-ray vision you guys have there. Do you think maybe it’s just cold outside?

Twittered Twat @ 02/13/2011 at 10:59 am

Is this a trick?

Barf Bag Bananza @ 02/13/2011 at 11:02 am

I don’t think so. I think it’s for real.

This has to be a trick. Nobody is this dumb on here.

Yeah they are.

Elephant Dick @ 02/13/2011 at 11:20 am

@ Rebecca. Schwetty Balls.

Where’s the hill?

Elephant Dick @ 02/13/2011 at 11:24 am

Right here.

Twittered Twat @ 02/13/2011 at 11:32 am

I bet Jennifer is on here having fun with us, giving us the good old run around.

No she’s not. Why would she do that?

@ Elephant ****. I think you have ringworm.

What’s ringworm?

Twittered Twat @ 02/13/2011 at 11:52 am

This is totally a trick.

Twittered like a fiddle.

Elephant Dick @ 02/13/2011 at 11:57 am

So the hummingbird sings.

@ groundcontrol. Are you hoping for a date?

I pick the skin off my lips.

@ Dog Ball: that’s nice. You’re f***in’ wierd.

You guys are mean! I can’t believe all of you! I am appalled! Oh my god, you people are horrible! This is a website meant to be fun, polite, and offer constructive criticism about our favorite celebs.

Barf Bag Bananza @ 02/13/2011 at 12:42 pm

Yeah, it’s for real. I like Jennifer’s smile. She has beautiful green eyes, and I like the way she’s thinking about giving time to the photographers.

@ Barf Bag Bananz…What are you, a psychic? You don’t know what she is thinking. She is probably thinking about whether or not she is on time to where she is going. Or, maybe, she is thinking about what she wants to eat for breakfast. If that isn’t it, then maybe she is just thinking get the f*** away from me, but I doubt it, because Jennifer seems like a nice woman.

Barf Bag Bananza @ 02/13/2011 at 12:50 pm

@ Dog Balls. What are you jealous?

@ Bark Bag Bananza – F**K YOU!

Dog Balls @ 02/13/2011 at 1:00 pm

@ Bark Bag Bananz – f*** you!

Barf Bag Bananza @ 02/13/2011 at 1:07 pm

@ Barf Bag Bananza. I heard you the first time, f***face.

@ Elephant ****: I’ll lick your schwetty balls. By the way, are you illiterate?

Hippopotomonstrosesquipedarian @ 03/14/2011 at 1:05 pm

A jumentous occasion.

What the hell is that?

Dog Balls @ 03/14/2011 at 1:09 pm

You on a Sunday morning.

Maledicent @ 03/14/2011 at 1:18 pm

Hello everyone! So nice to see all of you.

Esa mujer es hermosa y natural, podrĂ­a enamorarme de ella

I think it’s a Border Collie.