Justin Bieber Goes Bald for Jimmy Kimmel!

Justin Bieber Goes Bald for Jimmy Kimmel!

Justin Bieber “shaves off” his luscious locks while making an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Thursday (February 10).

“I think the girls will be upset, but they will get over it,” Justin added.

Justin‘s movie Never Say Never hits theaters everywhere today!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Justin Bieber’s bald look?

Justin Bieber Goes Bald on Jimmy Kimmel

Christopher Polk/Getty

OMFG!!! He looks effing terrible!!! His forehead is so bloody huge and wide and long!!!! But i have nothing against him though. He looks better in his young bald pic!

lmao. his head looks like an egg.

OMG!!!! so horrible!! i like his hair in never say never’s premiere. he is so effing cute with his hair like that. WHY BALD?! WHY JUSTIN?!@#!@#

SO NOT CUTE!!!! I’ve de-fan myself, and I am cured from the Bieber fever and I no longer am a belieber. SORRY JUSTIN!

Perfectionist @ 02/12/2011 at 5:42 am

It’s fake you morons. It’s a cap.

Did someone lose a dare. Im not a fan of his but it seriously does not look good. it looks crap hate saying this but he looked better with it. ah well hair grows

it’s fake guys. calm the heck down! lmao.

eww what this ???he looks like Britney spears when she gets bald

oxford uni student @ 02/12/2011 at 6:16 am

hahahahahaha! its totally fake! u cant have a head that big! LOLL. he looks like an egg head!

oxford uni student @ 02/12/2011 at 6:20 am

omg i double checked! it is fake! u can see the line of the cap. its a different colour to his skin.

Kiwi safa ferskt brauð croissant i want to give him

mileycyrusfan @ 02/12/2011 at 6:28 am

he looks awful with his very very very huge forehead .

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha that really F****D up dude

@Caitlyn: you’re an idiot……

BEST movie. So well done. So inspirational to anyone who has a goal and puts the effort it. Success story worth watching!!!

You people are so mean. Poor kid. He just needs affection.

I hope this is fake because if it isnt I will be mad!!!! ugh!!!!!!! I cant wait for the movie!!!!!

sooo a BALD cap you can see the wrinkles that the cap made he would never sahve his trade mark hair! love ya bieber!!!!!

If it zooms in you can so tell it is a cap

he looks like britney spears!

No, just no @ 02/12/2011 at 11:33 am

He doesn’t have the smartest fans ever, I see.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

oo God Justin these hair is so bad ..:(

hey bieb’s wats uo alina here
howzzz u dear m alll f5n n hope d same frm u 222222
k love u tak careeen diz hair styl wont suits u dearrrrrrrr]
8-D……………….\

heyyyyyy i lov uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu]
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu soooooo vryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
i cnt leaveeeeeeee wit out uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
n u r d love of my li5555555555555555…..
ummahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 8-D

A wild Diglett appeared.

himynameis @ 02/12/2011 at 4:58 pm

is it a cap?
i’m confused..?
but i dont really care, i liked him for his songs anyway.
im a true fan..(:

Jokergurl @ 02/12/2011 at 5:13 pm

Funny, (it’s fake guys) I wonder how many young girls fainted while watching this?

what a hilarious douchebag!

He wouldn’t shave his precious hair off obviously it’s fake

Megamind is that you?

Oh my god, reading these comments makes me SO embarrassed. His fans are REALLY stupid. I feel sorry for you guys who actually thought it was real.

Oh my god, i feel SO embarrassed reading these comments. His fans are REALLY stupid.

is it fake ?

You guys are freaking dumb. Like first off him shaving his head probably didnt really happen. Second if you were really a Bieber fan you wouldnt like him just because of his hair. You would like him for HIM. His personality and music. So Eff off.

You can see the wrinkles and the line from the bald cap, that or his head is odd haha. I don’t care if he cut his hair, he still has a wonderful voice and is still cute.

Wait a minute…that looks like a cosmetic hair cap. If you look closely you can see a seam around his forhead. I don’t think he really cut his hair, I think this is a cap. What a fraud….

hi just to let you know that is a bald cap if u look in the right direction youll see:~(

Shernice Bieber @ 02/13/2011 at 4:50 pm

@fakey:

you can see the bald cap on his head

Oh good. Now he’s even more of an idiot.

I hate him because of comments like this, not because of his fan club. He thinks he’s a boss.

LOL everybody calm down its fake!!!! i can tell, if you didn’t watch the full interview you wouldn’t know that he supposedly cut his hair on commercial break ? I DON’T THINK SO LOL

is this real i mean is it a joke?

wat did u do u look horrible

Correnna Cooper @ 02/15/2011 at 11:58 pm

oh my god i cried so hard when i saw this video at first, but now after watching it 5 times, i see its just a cap
I AM A TRUE BELIEBER!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

justin bieber i love u and i know u shaved your head and my friend graci loves you. You are the best i love u and my friend kalli loves you and i love u so much that u don’t no i want to have sex with you

OMFG!!!!!!!!! IM CRYING!!!! IS THAT REAL?

FAKE! its a bald cap.. if you look closely, you can see the edge of it.. and you dont get to see the hair, there is no hair lying around him, and you dont see him shaving his hair…

I really don’t think he would get rid of ALL of his hair, maybe some, but not all.

bryony kidger @ 02/22/2011 at 8:26 am

omfg,im gunna cry.

jb you it’s cute funny cool heeeeee i’m form indonesiann

Oh come on people its FAKE, How can you not see that?? Just shows how ‘charitable’ he is.
Dublin, Ireland Xx

LOL “I look like Michael Jordan,” Justin said. “It’s going to help me be more aerodynamic on the basketball court. [And people] will focus on my beautiful, silky-smooth vocals.” Beautiful, silky-smooth vocals. HAHA man he’s that stuck up. His vocals are terrible, he needs auto tune to get it right. Those words prove how much of a *** he is, and why he only had one friend in the past. And looking bald does not mean you look like Michael Jordan. Go say that when you’re black. Rustin Hieber is just too cool for lil failure JB. Yes I hate JB. Proud of it, since mindless girls drool over him. He’s got 0% talent, ’nuff said.

Ashley Bieber @ 02/28/2011 at 8:03 pm

SUPER O.M.G.! I hope this is really a cap,but if it’s not at first i’ll be upset but i will be able to get over it. By the way HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY!!! YOU NEED TO BREAKUP WITH SELENA! she’s so much older than you. I actually wouldn’t mind you going out with someone else, as long as she’s not a blonde girl. Especialy after watching the you simle i smile video.I’m not trying to tell you how to run your life but can you please start to put more african american girls in your videos. Those fans would surely appreciate it very much. Anyways love the hair ,keep up the muy fantastico work!!! Your a muy trabajador(A) you sould get someone to translate that but it’s all positive compliments. Good luck in the future

its obviously fake -_- but either way he is still ugly. and pretty much worthless

He’s like frankenstein. He looks so

omg its fake haha i almost cried and it wasnt funny!!!!!!!!!not a good one your losing fan not me though

hahaaa yous all think its real its obv a bald cap :L Justin <3.

YOUR SUCH LOSERS!
too think justin wud cut his hair -____-
how cud u guys fall so low
DUDE ITS A CAP WHOEVER knew itt was
YOUR SMART
to the others
LOSERS!

i think justine poooey bieber is fuking *****

i hate justine pooey bieb is a f*****g b***h

imma cry my fricken head off but like he said i”ll get over it

jbbelieber4eva @ 03/12/2011 at 10:20 pm

its fake u stupid retards…if u seen da Never say never commercial,HE STILL GOT HAIR!! its a bald cap…

u dumb ass its fake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has to be fake cause when he did his concert a few mouth ahead he has hair so in feb he is bold but in april all his hair is back he is ssoooo CUTE

gamesworld13 @ 05/14/2011 at 11:30 pm

ahahahaha he looks more like a douchebag now hahahaha ‘
What a ******..lol

mirna alaa @ 07/09/2011 at 1:43 pm

hey justin u said that the girls will be upset emm…. i think we will be so upset but in the same time we love you cause your reality and your voice and your songs and ………. i can’t lie… for your hair too <3 <3 :))

omfg he looks hella ugly bald at least some hair not totally bald

OMG I’m so sorry for you to have cancer JUSTIN PLEASE GET WELL~~~