Leonardo DiCaprio: Dracula Producer?

Leonardo DiCaprio: Dracula Producer?

Leonardo DiCaprio wears a hat and long coat and gets into character for J. Edgar on Friday (February 11) in Los Angeles.

The 36-year-old actor chatted with director Clint Eastwood on set and got his makeup retouched in between takes.

The day before, Leo suited up in a tux while filming scenes with co-star Armie Hammer.

Leo‘s next project may have him stepping behind the camera.

His production company, Appian Way, is close to closing a deal for Harker, which centers around a Scotland Yard detective who is tracking Dracula, Deadline reports.

leonardo dicaprio coat 01
leonardo dicaprio coat 02
leonardo dicaprio coat 03
leonardo dicaprio coat 04
leonardo dicaprio coat 05
leonardo dicaprio coat 06

Photos: INFdaily
Posted to: Leonardo DiCaprio

Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All

Just letting you know that old pictures are circulating as new. There are some old x17 scooter pics that are being passed off as being taken on Friday. I checked x17 and there are no Leo and …. pictures on there.

Where did you see those photos? V Day is coming so I guess it wouldn`t be a surprise to see her around him but I haven`t seen scooter photos anywhere…

This is why I rent foreign films only.

Of course!! Valentine’s day. I should have guessed.

Thanks for the link. I have never seen these photos before and they seem new to me. Leo`s hair is short and dark now you can see some dark hair sticking out of the helmet on the back. I think these are new but you cannot see him at all so probably that`s why x17 hasn`t posted them. V Day is here so I was 100% sure she was going to show up. No surprise there! For those who still believe in a coming break up… good luck keeping up the hope!

I definitely don’t think that they are new. 1. He’s been on set. He can’t be scooting about in the afternoon and be on set too. 2. His hair doesn’t look that dark to me. scheana2 what do you think?

Yeah, he was on the set on Friday but that doesn`t mean he was working all day.

I mean why is it so unbelievable that she is or might be back in LA? It`s not like there is even a rumor about a break up or something. So why are you having a hard time with these photos? The sad truth is that they are together so you should have seen this coming.

King Schlong fan @ 02/13/2011 at 1:01 am

@???:

well to me it looks like you’re the one who’s making a big deal about it… for me personally, I”m more interested in knowing whether or not he is King ******* :))) cause if he is than it all makes sense now… I just can’t imagine a young (36 is still young) famous movie star being in a monogamous relationship with this cottage cheese fugly looking hag without having any fun on the side in all these years…he needs to have fun, I want to see the dirty/naughty side of our little Leo… it’s time for him to let his wild side out and have some real fun :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schlonga-donga-ding-dong @ 02/13/2011 at 1:07 am

So many of the guesses still point to Leo. it’s one part that doesn’t seem to fit him but I Ted is always coy about Leo.

Exclusive leonardo dicaprio and bar rafaeli on a scooter ride: Leonardo DiCaprio and girlfriend Bar Rafaeli were cruising through Beverly Hills on his scooter, on Friday, February 11th, 2011.

@???: Unfortunately, I think the photos are new, but hey, why should we care, we have lots to look forward to with all his new projects.

As soon as barfy is around Leo the barflies ( = sure ) show up here drooling over the sighting. Until then nothing. Not a comment on the Leo – only threads. They seem to care about him only when barfy is around. Pathetic!

No matter when photos were taken, she raised the visor of her helmet to be sure that we recognize her… very funny. we have much more evil to recognize him in any case I can’t with this helmet there.

Have you some news about Gatsby ?

On-and-off-again @ 02/13/2011 at 8:08 am

Here she is again, she needs publicity : apparently her contract with Bonita De Mas is broken, like with Passionnata, she thus has to find a new means win some silver and it’s not with Big Brother that she is going to succeed..

Leo is fantastic on all these pics.

What I don`t understand is that you keep focusing on her sluggish career or her need for publicity but does it really matter? Clearly it doesn`t matter to Leo. It`s pointless fixating on her because no matter how laughable her career is Leo is sticking with her. It`s time to realize that he doesn`t have the `hottest model` on his arms anymore because she is clearly losing her good jobs and her looks but he still wants to be with her. Why? Is it really just convenience?

see maybe it`s just me but i`m getting to the point where i don`t even care about his movies anymore. i used to like him and i was always excited about his new movies and stuff but him being with barf made me see him so differently that even as an actor i don`t care about him that much. plus i think he lost his range and his characters and movies are the same.

In the poor house @ 02/13/2011 at 9:31 am

… and she was replaced with PAMELA ANDERSON for her Bonita De Mas campaign. Wow. It’s said that she “violated her contract” with Bonita. Wonder how. She doesn’t have Passionista anymore either? Most models don’t have two of the same type of campaigns. Would holding Passionista and Bonita be the conflict?

Why Bar lost her contract @ 02/13/2011 at 9:50 am

The brand Bonita de Mas in contract with Bar Rafaeli since three seasons preferred not to renew the contract and preferred to her … Pamela Anderson. The broadcast passage of Bar Rafaeli in the Israeli Big Brother would not so have pleased. Undoubtedly Bar Rafaeli which had this time makes the effort to make a commitment in an Israeli program – she whoconcocted a false marriage to avoid the military service, who would have declared that she preferred to live in New York and who made everything to avoid the photographers upon her arrival in Israel with Leonardo Di Caprio – took it for her rank.

@44: So what? Is it going to change the fact that Leo wants to be with her? Clearly he is not with her for her `hot career`. Her older bikini photos and her relationship status keeps her somewhat relevant. It doesn`t seem to bother Leo. He is with her because – for some reason beyond my understanding – he wants to be with her. It doesn`t matter what`s going on with her contracts. Leo is lame to be with this airhead. So why are you drooling over him and these photos? If you cannot stand the fact that bar is his girlfriend than you problem is Leo and not bar.
PS: No, I`m not bar or member of her PR team.

CanadaGirl @ 02/13/2011 at 9:51 am

Do you think Leo will make an appearance at the Lakers game on the 22? I wonder if he built that into his Hoover contract? There are a slew of home games in March too. Personally, if I had to choose two, I’d see the Timberwolves and Mavericks games. Dirk Nowitzki… *sigh*

* then your problem is ….

dumppbarin11 @ 02/13/2011 at 12:01 pm

Psycho pitt face jolie gaga fan is down 14 now, lol.

Bar is losing jobs left and right. No one wants her fug chubby stubby a**. She hasn’t looked good since 2006 lol. She keeps getting older,fatter,blonder,faker,cheaper.

@@38:

He had his most sucessfull year. Leo is doing great, and his new movie with Eastwood looks very promosing!! … you dont care about his movies, or about him.. but you are here??? … give me a break girl!! if you dont care it is really EASY! move on!!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All