Leonardo DiCaprio: Dracula Producer?

Leonardo DiCaprio: Dracula Producer?

Leonardo DiCaprio wears a hat and long coat and gets into character for J. Edgar on Friday (February 11) in Los Angeles.

The 36-year-old actor chatted with director Clint Eastwood on set and got his makeup retouched in between takes.

The day before, Leo suited up in a tux while filming scenes with co-star Armie Hammer.

Leo‘s next project may have him stepping behind the camera.

His production company, Appian Way, is close to closing a deal for Harker, which centers around a Scotland Yard detective who is tracking Dracula, Deadline reports.

leonardo dicaprio coat 01
leonardo dicaprio coat 02
leonardo dicaprio coat 03
leonardo dicaprio coat 04
leonardo dicaprio coat 05
leonardo dicaprio coat 06

Photos: INFdaily
Posted to: Leonardo DiCaprio

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All
CanadaGirl @ 02/13/2011 at 12:53 pm

ztrip – Leonardo DiCaprio is here. He brought his own security. Good idea Beverly Hills has gotten ruff economy and all. #grammypartymoments
9 hours ago

guest girl @ 02/13/2011 at 1:40 pm

Well, unfortunately Leo still wants her sorry a**. That’s bad enough. I have to say I’m also losing interest in Leo as an actor thanks to her. No more spark or magic there anymore. :( He looks good on these new photos but I’m not excited about this new movie.

@guest girl:

hahaha sorry but losing interest in leo or his movies because of hir girl is so ridiculous! but … good for you!! next step… no participate / no read his post. Good luck!!

guest girl @ 02/13/2011 at 2:09 pm

@sure: I don’t give a cr*p about your opinion or what you consider ridiculous! I mean you are a barfly! LOL! :). And I’m just gonna keep posting here for your sake since you’re nobody to tell me about the next step! :)))

guest girl @ 02/13/2011 at 2:14 pm

Hi, CanadaGirl! Do you realize how funny is this? That whatever company rather chooses Pamela Anderson over her for their company. PAMELA ANDERSON!!??? Really? How ridiculously funny is that? She is like how old with several kids! LOL! Leo must be so proud of his little loser! Match made in heaven!

I havent seen the pix and dont care to. I would believe they are recycled-they often are by team bar. All I can say is I dont care about her anymore, I know what she is and what she means to him. It will be over one day by itself and it will be interesting what he does then.

I’ll check out the pix to see if they are recent later. Remember the Terry Emerson pix? They were shot in 2006 and sold as being like yesteday. Interesting she lost her contract to someone 17 years older.
they also took the date off and lied about some of the ibiza pix.

??? what is your problem? What sick glee are you getting from trying to make us believe that he really stinking loves her? He doesnt! He’s not really capable of loving anyone but the face in the mirror..which is what I think you are saying.

She doesnt matter! She’s not smart, she’s not likable. He likes her because she is easy and he can dominate her. Its not nice but it is what it is. he can “trust” her because he pulls the strings. I mean his cheating was just outed to the universe….and…..

SHE’S BACK????????? I couldnt do it.

I truly no longer care. I know she sucks, is mediocre at everything, but she will go the way of all things. I dont care !

Remember last year with the whole fake proposal rumors and the fake engagement ring that she flashed on purpose?????? was THAT real??? i mean at that time they had me going a bit but no more.

She’s a *** dumpster, being seen with him now doesnt change it.

honestly, that could be anybody, it doesnt even look like him for example. i dont even recognize her ugly mug either, although it looks like her short legs. The agency, which is german,, i think, is saying its friday, but it could be any day.

If it is, so what, barfie has lost the ability to upset me. its sad for him but he needs a regular—it makes the “sides” more fun and she’s there for the cameras….and yeah, she did make sure her face was out there but I cant really be sure its her.

i kind of think the scooter is sort of lame. Get a real bike ! I know its electric and saves energy but…its still sort of lame !

oh, and remember, he was supposed to sexting whitney port===at the time i was like, oh, yeah, she is hist type, tall, skinny, AND SHE HAS THE RIGHT HAIR COLOR. But look at her up on the right, what a dog face ! I mean she really shouldnt let that one out of the pound…ycuk….maybe she is flattened for space but yuck !

CanadaGirl @ 02/13/2011 at 2:28 pm

It is surprising, @guest girl:, because Pammy peaked in the 90s and, although not horrifically grotesque, is not at her physical best atm. Perhaps this will inspire Pam to concentrate on fitness and well-being. In truth, I’ve always admired her dedication to PETA. She’s never waffled on that commitment.
Sounds interesting, but I don’t know if I like it for him (not that I am the deciding factor in his roles).
I’m curious if “Brave New World” will get off the ground? It’s one of my favourite dystopian books, and I’ve never seen a movie of any kind on it. There was a made for TV a few years back, but I never saw it. Anyone in the know on this?
Back to work (starting to hate my home office). *sigh*

she’s ancient in glam girl terms. i mean, ancient. but i bet she fits the budget for this.

bar and co is really good at loosing contracts, suing people and causing diplomatic incidents. maybe they just dont want her anymore….i guess because she was doing passionata which is also cheap european lingerie…..

???? = Adi. I am sure of it… 100% sure means bar told her assistant what her plans are. and yes she is bar pr. or bar herself.

it doesnt matter even what leo likes, we dont like her or them togetgher. and it wont be forever, just let it flow.

he may “like” her for some strange reasons, she fits h is physical type, she has to do what he wants, and he has paper on her (non disclosure so she is relatively safe and wont talk about his **** size or whatever) and she is always available….but we dont have to like her or acccept her and im not planning on ever doing that or letting up the heat. but i am not going to spend too much time on it either.

even if he loved her for her “personality” which we have yet to see, or maybe her lack of…..we still wouldnt like her. we dont have to.

hoover fan @ 02/13/2011 at 3:31 pm

personally I don’t really care whether or not he’s with Bar… because if he’s in fact this King ******* that Ted speaks of than at least I know he’s making the most of his bachelorhood… this is the time to enjoy your life. I get really annoyed with people who force themselves into these monogamous relationships when they’re clearly not ready for that and than they get married and end up cheating on their wives… I’ve seen it happen a million times with so many men. I just don’t believe in being tied down to one person, and I’m speaking mostly for men here, imo that is the time when they should be getting all of that out of their system. So that later on when they finally settle down they won’t have as much of that temptation to be with other women.. I honestly believe that’s why so many men cheat, cause they don’t enjoy when they’re still bachelors… I love Gerard Butler’s philosophy for that reason, he does what he wants, sleeps with whomever he want’s and he’s not going to waste his time on any women right now..he’s just having fun and doing his thang..another one is Ryan Gosling…he seems to be the same way too… that’s why I’ll be real happy if he’s in fact King *******, I think he should let loose and just be happy and enjoy his bachelorhood…this is the best time of our lives, when we’re in our 20′s and 30′s is the time to enjoy, than later we can worry about being good boys and girls LOL :)

Replaced by pamela anderson ? I understand why they made this change: Pamela is internationally known and recognized, charismatic and I think estimated by a great majority….

@ Kit : I don’t still recognize him for me it could be whoever…

@Canadagirl : yes… Sounds interesting.

@Fantomas:

@ Kit : I don’t still recognize him for me it could be whoever…

sure ! he is not Leo, is Casper the Friendly Ghost, so adorable!!

CanadaGirl @ 02/13/2011 at 3:58 pm

@hoover fan: Exactly. Gerard gets a lot of attention from the ladies, and I think he has the right idea. I like that he’s straight forward with his lifestyle needs.
I say live life. I don’t want to get serious either… I’m working too much the last year to concentrate on a bf, hence the “my last bf comment” in the last thread. Why do boys always want to drag you down the aisle when you are clear that’s no what you want? Am I that irresistible? LOL.
Oh, yeah. Ryan Gosling is gorgeous. And his body is so fit…. the way that man fills out trousers should be illegal, but I’m glad that it’s not.

hoover fan, how old are you? I’d say i understand it up to 25 but I would avoid the man like the plague. too many SERIOUS STDs out there. I get Gerald Butler. when you are riding high, enjoy the bennies. but he should get himself back in shape like for the 300e otherwise he is kind of unattractive.

as for bar leo…who cares, you are right to a certain extent. she is the headliner, main girl or beard…but not the only one. the fact is she’s willing to put up with it because she has to in odrder to please momma and have her income stream…. life really would suck for her
without him.

yup, rightm they want pam for the same reason they wanted bar—international recognition. iats pure business. buy bar and you get the added benefit of being associated with some girl who’s constantly in paparazzi pictures around the world in the international media. buy a real pretty girl no one knows about and it just doesnt do the same thing. bar comes with a recognized brand without the price tag of a gisele-she’s a bragain and has to stick to leo like glue NO MATTER WHAT.

Regardless of what else goes on between them or is between them there will always be an element of business between them. i am sorry to be so jaded but be real please !!!!!

SPRING IS IN THE AIR AT LAST I AM SO HAPPY ! I’m one of those folkds with seasonal affective disorder…i get high off a nice spring day and blue with the gray days…i should move to key west like i have long wanted too.

pam is a sex symbol but she is long in the tooth…. she is someone who has to be shellacked with makeup too, but that makes no difference between the two of them….

pam also likes dysfunctional bad boys…or who told you to marry tommy lee for chrissakes?or kid rock.

am i wrong or is isomeone playing the back-browser and vote thing agian??? because those scores dont seem right to me. anywho, we had a whole week of nice and now we get ewwwwwwwwwww

@Kit:

who cares ! go back to israel pudding face !

hoover fan, you are entitled to whatever you want just be up front with it so us strict monogamists can stay the hell away from it, OK? just play with those who feel the same.

adi, really, you are much too smart to be wasting your time doing this crap, with your english skills cant you get a better job in tel aviv, i mean really???

canada girl, i can live without a man but its so much easier for me with one…someone to take the sick cat to the vet and do the trash and so forth, you know??/ keep the bed warm. pay half the rent. etc.

one more thing before I turn on pandora to a nice mellow sunday station and get to work.

the outfit is too big but he looks cute. actually he kind of looks like charlie brown in it….. big round face.

i had a good time reading steve schirippa (bobby bacala on the sopranos) book about goombas…i found it on the street not normally the kind of thing i would buy but its about his father who was a bookmaker for the mob and him being a maitre d in vegas…he was actually really cute as a young man before he blew up. BUt i liked his character in sopranos, the only one “without a goomar” as janice said— not to argue monogamy, chacun a son gout, but i thought his character – and from the boook, he himself, is likeable. he married a mexican woman, quite happily, so he is not a racist like bar.

CanadaGirl @ 02/13/2011 at 4:13 pm

SPRING IS IN THE AIR AT LAST I AM SO HAPPY
Me to, doll. Me too. Flurries forme today, but will be in the + next week.
Actually, don’t care if the pics are Leo (they are obviously). I’m here for him and to discuss his career with interesting and informed people who share ideas, etc. We all decided long ago we don’t support her career – I won’t buy any products associated with her, so she’s a moot point.
What I find annoying @scheana2: is that moron Kaz/Slig. It’s figured out that it’s being thumbed down and has figured out how to get plus numbers. I only wish it could figure out English as quickly as resenting the PC.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All