Teresa Palmer & Topher Grace: 'Don't You Want Me' Video!

Teresa Palmer & Topher Grace: 'Don't You Want Me' Video!

Check out Teresa Palmer, Topher Grace, and Anna Faris rocking out in Atomic Tom‘s “Don’t You Want Me” video.

The Take Me Home Tonight co-stars get silly and recreate classic ’80s scenes and characters, along with fellow cast member Dan Fogler and comedian Demetri Martin.

Synopsis for the film, out March 4: “An aimless college grad pursues his dream girl at a wild Labor Day weekend party. He, his twin sister, and their best friend struggle with their burgeoning adulthood over the course of the night.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Atomic Tom’s “Don’t You Want Me” video featuring the Take Me Home Tonight cast?

Atomic Tom – Don’t You Want Me

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Why on earth is jared repeatedly posting about her?!
She doesn’t warrant the attention

urgh! JJ could you stop posting thing about this *********!!!! she f * c k i n g disgusts me! S L U T
hate her,shouldn’t even comment on this!

hate her,shouldn’t even comment on this!

I think it is pretty clear, NO ONE her wants to hear anythng about her. She’s just going to get trashed. So please just do her and us all a favor and stop posting about her. Please. If i open JJ one more time to see her name… i’ll lose it.

I think it’s clear NO ONE wants to know about her. Everyone is just gonna trash her. So do both her and all of us a favor and please stop posting about her. Please. If i open JJ one more time and see her, i swear i’ll lose it.
I really have always respected this site, i can’t believe you are really gonna give her, her 15 minitues.

50+ person needs to be noticed @ 02/12/2011 at 10:26 pm

I remember the 80′s
50+ woman was 30+ then….
O/T a lonely old “Christian” (can be mean) woman, please come chat on the website owned by 50+ single lady. Warning can be a bit nasty, but just want popular, 50+ and fat. Please come chat….

Oh man, Anna completely own Palmer in that video, she was actually funny and had the guts to actually play different interesting characters, the only thing Palmer did was play characters that had very little clothes on and pretend that she is sexy, no, I love the other actors though, they were funny and did well, to bad Palmer had to ruin it, although, thankfully she really wasnät in it much.

This video is BEYOND stupid.

the *******?!!?! anna faris is way more popular than this famewhooore! ANNA’S name should be on the title JJ!!!

Topher Grace dumped her for the same reasons you guys comment on had a good laugh at this when I saw it in my twitter feed we all know in the industry what she is its to bad Zacs pr people hooked these two kids up Zacs acting career must be fading fast for them to do this and have him get rid of Vanessa when she actually is now getting attention even with people I know teeter totter effect one raises one falls Teresa always hooks up with the staff look at her movie trail and the people shes hooked up with that guy Chris is speaking the truth I ran in their circles Topher wisened up and broke it off with her this is a d list movie its not worth wasting your movie ticket money on save it for the redbox.

dumb, dumber and dumbest. @ 02/12/2011 at 10:58 pm

Wow, you Vanessa fans are really beyond CHILDISH and IGNORANT.
All these nasty comments about Teresa are ridiculous and over the top.
You seem to forget that Teresa was at a Press and Media Reception for HER new movie, Zac was the one that went along to support her and see the movie.
She has DENIED the rumours has said their “just friends, he was there to see me and support the movie” and she TWEETED “I am single and not dating anyone”…….the so called source that said they were kissing was just BS, it’s made up and not true.
Grow up, move on and get over it.

@dumb, dumber and dumbest.: he was at the party because Gina sent him there to congratulate her she is not only going to be his next arm candy but in his next movie Charlie Countryman glad Topher got away from her he knows she is a user.

@dumb, dumber and dumbest.:

I completely agree.
Teresa is getting so much attention at the moment because she has a couple films coming out?!

@10....Adam @ 02/12/2011 at 11:23 pm

Oh please, she had a relationship with Topher Grace in 2007 and two years later with Russel Brand.

How is that ANY DIFFERENT from Zac hooking up with Vanessa during HSM????????

It’s the same as Alex Pettyfer and Dianna Agron becoming a couple filming “I am number four” or so MANY other actors that meet on set and end up together. It happens all the time, your acting like Teresa is the first actress to ever to have a relationship with a another actor…..lol…talk about a double standard.

So I guess if either Zac or Vanessa meets someone else while making a movie and end up going out together, you’ll be saying the same things about them right????

Argh comment error. I mean dont people realise thats shes getting so much attention because of her work! She has two films coming out.

I do not care to see any of her movies if all she can do is bounce around a bikini I will go watch Carmen Electra at least she is pretty <3

@@10….Adam: difference in her and Vanessa her reputation in Hollywood is pretty good one guy shes been with for years and Teresas slept with 11 guys i know thats like comparing apples and oranges Zac showed his lack of respect for Vanessa and Vanessa still keeps her head on her shoulders you must be a Teresa or Zac fan try living around these people you only know what you read Teresas a gold digger she tried to hit on couple of Tophers friends she is still after Russel and he is married if you want that as your role model go for it see you on the stripper pole dont hate Vanessa because she values herself and her relationships more

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 02/12/2011 at 11:41 pm

…the video is actually entertaining. i liked it. ahahahahahaha …fcuk it, it was coool!

@12....Adam @ 02/12/2011 at 11:45 pm

Do you really think Gina who I’m guessing is a publicist FORCED Zac to attend or maybe it’s just a simple case that he’s friends with Teresa and the other actors and went along to show support and nothing more.

How is she a user? Teresa already had a very successful career well BEFORE she met Zac. December Boys with Daniel Radcliff, Bedtime Stories with Adam Sandler, The Sorcerers Apprentice with Nicolas Cage and now I am number four with Alex Pettyfer. Steven Speilberg cast her in Number four because she’s talented, beautiful and a good actress.

To say she’s a user and call her nasty names just because Zac Efron attended her movie reception is just childish and ignorant.

nicole kate @ 02/12/2011 at 11:51 pm

I love topher grace!! I’m so glad he’s finally going to be in more films..ive loved him since that 70s show!!

The onlu people not showing respect are people spreading unfounded rumors.

Two posts in one day?It seems jj has decided who’s side he’s on. I guess being zac’s “friend” is really paying off i posted this earlier but I think its worth repeating. So she has a one night stand and f**ks efron behind his girls back and all of a sudden she’s everwhere. Funny how that works. I guess that’s what they call sleeping your way into the spotlight.
@dumb, dumber, dumbest
if you really believe that then I got a nice bridge I’d like to sell you really cheap

@17....Adam @ 02/13/2011 at 12:05 am

“still after Russell”…..Wow, talk about delusional. She had a 3 month relationship with him nearly 3 years ago…..grow up.

And btw I’m not a Zac fan at all, I happen to like Teresa as an actress and in her interviews she comes across as very sweet and funny I just think it’s so low that you’re trashing Teresa for no other reason than because she’s friends with Zac.

I’ll never understand why people want to be so vicious. There is no evidence at all that Zac and this young girl are any more than aquantences.

She is in town promoting movies and he is/was in town attending events.
Vanessa is still filming so who knows what she is doing?

I dont know any of these people, but feel so bad especially for Teresa, that strangers are spreading all these awful stories while she has work to do

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All