Adam Lambert: Pre-Grammy Salute To Industry Icons

Adam Lambert: Pre-Grammy Salute To Industry Icons

Adam Lambert suits up for the Pre-Grammy Gala and Salute To Industry Icons party at the Beverly Hilton on Saturday (February 12) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 29-year-old entertainer was just one of the handful of stars in attendance to honor David Geffen.

Tomorrow, Adam will attend the Grammy awards since he’s is nominated for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance for “Whataya Want from Me”.

10+ pictures inside of Adam Lambert at the Pre-Grammy Gala…

adam lambertpre grammy gala salute to industry icons 01

• Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

hot!!!!!! and I am loving the details of the outfit..

Damn, he looks good!!! Good luck, Adam!

JFC he is lookin so hott I can’t even!

and omg Jared! Clive Davis namechecked Adam to everyone at the party! \o/

arjanwrites
Clive just gave a shout to @AdamLambert. “A bright new star,” he said. #Pre-GRAMMYGala
8 minutes ago

Ha! I think that “handful” is more like dozens, but I’ve no doubt he’s one of the strongest magnets in the room. A+++ suit and stunning as usual.

Oh no pics of the crotch??? Ha ha!!!! Love his new suit with the lace!!! Nobody wears a suit with lace do they??? Adam is so unique and fun!

Wow, Adam looks stunning! That’s a fashion Icon right there! Love this guy!!

Get real people @ 02/13/2011 at 2:47 am

What has he done since AI?

Looking good, Adam!!

@Get real people: your mom. Oh and a sh*tload of “bright new star” things like touring the world, sold-out shows, getting rich off of album sales and then giving back to charity, etc. You wouldn’t know what it’s like really.

love him! hope he wins

Wooooo i love all pics .jj thanks for all the awesome pic ^^

MMMM…MMMMM…Lookin Good Adam !!!

Best of Luck at the Grammys. No matter what, you are the WINNER !!!

Im from new zealand,adam look ugly fat buncha

Let’s us what YOU look like!!! You may be pretty but you’re cold hearted and rude and you aren’t going to find happiness with that attitude!!!! Now back off!!

@Mi: You may want to invest in some glasses. Ha. Adam is a smokin hot rockstar with a Grammy nomination. Too bad your favorite was not at the party.

castorella @ 02/13/2011 at 3:32 am

@Get real people:

Releasing an internationally well-received debut album, finishing a successful 6-month world tour, being nominated for a Grammy in Best Male Pop Vocal Performance and is currently working on his sophomore album?

So, basically, nothing ;)

I don’t like this guy, he’s totally gay

@Michel Kltz @ 02/13/2011 at 3:49 am

What’s so wrong being gay? You have bad breathe!!!! Gays are humans too so please be more accepting of your own specie!

Adam is looking amazing! Amazingly talented and giving. Most recently donations have gone to Charity water and the Trevor Project.
Can’t wait for the next CD.

So much like elvis presley but hot

Adam is amazing. And those who say that don`t like him they are so
adam-obsessed as we are.

Sligo insufferable moron .Adam look gay

Sashalize @ 02/13/2011 at 5:27 am

Damn, the IQ level of this thread is off the charts. Can’t even string proper sentences together. Kudos to all the Adam supporters – count me in – love him, he is authentic and bona fide. Will be the cherry if he wins the Grammy for Whataya…

Adam’s looking ever so handsome-must say I like the hair a little better than the long locks of several weeks ago, but love Adam any way he wants to look, its the stuff inside that counts the most, and he’s been struttin that beauitiful inside stuff for us for what…2 years or more now? (can’t remember when there wasn’t Adam to watch and listen to). Luv ya Adam and thanks!

Damn he got skinny. He looks good tho.

I like him a lot but I definitely think he looks a LOT better with less or no makeup. :)

That seems to be his main & only flaw.

@Please: He IS gay! WTF? Did you have a point, at all ?

Love him so much. He deserves to win his Grammy but the others have had more promotion and radio/TV play.

Adam my faves singer ever and he looks good lol

Audrey Lambert @ 02/13/2011 at 9:02 am

Damn he’s looking goodd! He always does! Hope he wins that well deserved Grammy!

Moon shine on the bayou
love shrine break the taboo
i wanna know what’s in your potion
bound by total devotion

Sog for adam
woah! You’re only smoke and mirrors
woah! You’re only smoke and mirrors
tonight!
There you go. Face deep in the camera
microphone in your hand

Please jared stop posting adam

fab as always

@Get real people:

Sold out tour, 120 cities worldwide that just ended 12/16/2010, multiple gold and platinum singles, charting on song charts in the top ten all over the globe and a grammy nomination….and starting work on a second album…he is a busy man….before you get snarky, know the facts

Oh my Jeebuz. Those legs! :O Who has the gonads to wear something like this and pull it off? Adam. Looking flyyyyy, mothafugga! Though I just want to reach through the screen and his his Grammy-colored tie. *cough*

Adam looks smokin’ hot!! I hope he wins the Grammy today – he soooo deserves it!

80s_and_sunny @ 02/13/2011 at 10:18 am

This is the sexiest, most glowing and confident I have ever seen him. No matter what happens, the title “Grammy nominated superstar” is his forever, and this is only the beginning. I am on the edge of my seat waiting to hear the new music that is percolating in his thoughtful, amazingly talented brain. So proud to be a fan of the hottest, most generous, most humble and hardworking artist alive. Break a leg, Adam!

@moxy: Oh, I’m sure @Get real people knew exactly what Adam’s been doing. The haters sometimes seem to know more about his doings than his fans do, but they’ll never admit it. They’ll just waste their time clicking on stories about someone they don’t like, then waste more time actually bothering to respond to them. They’d be better off spending that time giving hits to stories about THEIR particular favorite Idol…but I’m assuming they’re having trouble finding any.

Never ceases to amaze me that Jared doesn’t remove gay bashing slurs from his own blog comments. But I bet in real life he’s all “no hate” and “it gets better” and other phony external ~popular band waggoning. More interested in comment counts I guess. Pathetic.

The more Adam succeeds, the more appearances he has on the red carpet with other huge name celebrities, the more the bitter slag assed haters, stans of former Idolette champions/alums come strolling their stupid illiterate asses to read news daily about someone they claim to despise. That’s the sign of a true idiot. Adam looked absolutely GORGEOUS last night and received a shoutout from no less than Clive Davis himself. So the ignorant half wits better put a lil sugar in their haterade because Adam’s superstar is about to get just a bit brighter, whether he receives that Grammy or not.

Mari Guerra @ 02/13/2011 at 11:04 am

SMOKING HOTTTTT

@An:
To the dumb ass who asked Jared to stop posting about Adam here’s a suggestion: why don’t you stop clicking articles with Adam’s name on it? Jared posts stuff about different celebs every day, but you made a conscious choice to post your asinine comment. Which says a whole lot about you, ya jackass!

I love adam i want to be like him

Ever here of Prince ?

Adam has no taste. He always looks dirty and diseased. Like he has skid marks or no underwear on. Not wearing underwear is the skankiest thing on the planet.

Amazing, simply AMAZING!

He was great on the Social .Media RockStars Summit After Party panel, really held his own.

And Chamil.lionaire was f-n hilarious….he’s following Lambert on Twi.tter.

@Michel Kltz :3:
Hmm…well let’s see Micheal.. Adam Lambert=Successful Global music Icon. YOU= a know-nothing, accomplishing nothing Hater. Adam doesn’t lose any sleep or waste any time on someone like you. Neither should I for that matter. Buh-Bye.

@boston61: Seems you are always talking about dirty and diseased which is a clear indication that you know a lot about that. Sorry for you but no need to try and attach your affliction and problems on to someone you don’t know and will never know. Adam is doing great. Haters will come and comment until their favorites get some of the media attention. Oh wait, they never have or will so I guess they will continue to hit the many Adam articles. As long as Adam is a success the envious will continue to have their melt downs. Rock on Adam!

Soooo hOT!!! MY GOD!!! SO HANDSOME AND TALENTED .. THE COMPLETE PACkAGE

TAHNKS J.J SO SEXY AND GORGEOUS <3

Adam looks smokin hot, I flove that suit & shirt! Hope he had a great time! Love, love, love him & his amazing voice. Have my fingers crossed for the win tonite. I’m so glad my obsession with Adam is on the love side cuz I guess those with the hate obsession don’t have as much fun & enjoyment as those who love him! Well, I guess we can’t all have fun!

Yay haircut!

tess4ADAM @ 02/13/2011 at 4:36 pm

ADAM is the BEST LOOKING man on the PLANET … and the MOST TALENTED too … ADAM will WIN his GRAMMY!!

Jokergurl @ 02/13/2011 at 5:24 pm

Wow, he looks sharp, I love the hair! Good luck to him. This guy knows style.

He may never reach the recognition Lady GaGa and Katy Perry have, but he will always be a #1 singer/performer in my book. I think his vocals are out of this world.

Just saw him on the stream, what a sexy little motherf—–er!

Don’t like this look and I’ma admit sometimes don’t get his style but he’s looking FINE tonight! Showing some chest and everything lol.

He interviews well, I’m impressed.

WICKED WENCH @ 02/13/2011 at 10:33 pm

ADAM – you’re killing me! Gawd, you’re looking so hot these days!

Adam! Adam! Adam! If this is you working the red carpet – keep doing what you’re doing! Works for me!!!

love the people saying adam looks gay…hello…do you live in a cave?…he is gay….please educate yourself some…do not be such narrow minded, bigoted homophobes…as adam says…it is all about love…loving who you are…loving other people…hate is not what it is about as you haters seem to think…and I am so confused..Since when does looking gorgeous in a suit look gay? If so…all straight men need to look “gay” because here and at Grammy’s he was the hottest man on stage…