Lady Gaga: Grammys Egg Arrival!

Lady Gaga: Grammys Egg Arrival!

Lady Gaga makes a grand entrance at the 2011 Grammy Awards held at the Staples Center on Sunday (February 13) in Los Angeles.

The 24-year-old pop star hit the red carpet in a giant egg carried by four guys!

Gaga is up for six awards tonight, including Album of the Year, Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals (for “Telephone” with Beyonce) and Best Dance Recording.

Gaga already picked up the award for Best Short Form Music Video for her smash hit “Bad Romance”!

10+ pictures inside of Lady Gaga at the 2011 Grammy Awards

• Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

RI-DAMN-DICULOUS!

ANYTHING FOR ATTENTION!

… why ?!

Mileyfan88 @ 02/13/2011 at 5:58 pm

Nutjob

seriously, who the hell does she think she is, carried by “slaves” and all. she thinks she’s better than everyone else. i just cant stand the ego this dude has.

OMG she always full of suprises lol. :) Can’t wait to see her perform ‘Bron This Way’ !

Hahahaha!! Wow, I completely cracked up when I saw this post . . . Wow.

Well, I can definitely say I have never seen someone be carried down a red carpet in a giant egg before . . . . but that’s about all I can say right now . . . .

Hahahaha wow! Only GaGa!

She is crazy !

Lame! attention seeking as always.

derpyhooves @ 02/13/2011 at 6:04 pm

Yay! We know what’s wrong with this woman now. She was born this way… like hatched out of an egg. lol Explains a lot!

Is it wrong to hope that they accidentally drop her?! lol

WatsonBoy16 @ 02/13/2011 at 6:06 pm

Just one word: PATHETIC!

Isn’t this supposed to be about the music? Why does she have to be a spectacle at these things? The whole slave thing needs to go too. This is beyond absurd.

HMM..i AM SOOOO TIRED of her..I used to be a big fan, but after the whole meat outfit she lost me…too much too lame too hard..

I also like adam lambert but the funy thing is, I beleive he dresses that way normally and because he loves the look..its just Adam being adam..

In this case its too much for me..tired of he antics..just go away already…another is nicky menaj and the smith daughter….stupid craptastic crap like that…

Her theme is “Born This Way” so that might explain the egg… But she knows we’re mammals, right? Well, then again, maybe she’s not…

That’s ridiculous! She’s an attention seeker who tries way too hard…

Such a superflous way to spend money. Fail.

I dont think she’s ACTUALLY in that, it looks like a wax figure up close!

What an annoying POS. When is she going AWAAAAAY already?!

lol i love it!!! she keeps it interesting :D

Sassyfras @ 02/13/2011 at 6:10 pm

With Gaga, this was so predictable…yawn, I find everything about her annoying now.

Gaga Rips off TLC, Madonna:

Lady Gaga’s New Single: Yet Another Rip Off

Lady Gaga is more identity thief than an erotic taboo breaker, a mainstream manufactured product who claims to be singing for the freaks, the rebellious and the dispossessed when she is none of those.

I used to luv her so much when she came out now she just annoys the hell outta me! She is trying TOO DAM HARD this publicity *****!

ATTENTION SEEKER

Born this way my ass. Again she’s drawing attention to herself and away from her **** new song. Are those people really supposed to be some sort of slaves.. so revolutionary.. what a tool.

attention *****…i’m just way over her

TACKYYYYY! *yawn *roll the eyes So tired of her, with her songs overplayed, now the dress overdone.

wow what a bunch of uptight a**holes on this site

It’s all part of the act. She’s just a pop singer trying to make an outrageous entrance. It’s actually clever for what it is. Of course she does it for attention just like every other single performer at the Grammys wants attention.

You’re all interested in every move she makes.

her problem is low self esteem..have you seen her without the makeup..nothing worth looking at ..she hide behind the crap…hope she get the message to go away this year!

She should stay in there! And someone should make scrambled egg out off it.

Fantastic @ 02/13/2011 at 6:28 pm

LOVE HER!

caroline80 @ 02/13/2011 at 6:30 pm

This b*tch is such an idiot. She acts like she’s all high and mighty by people carrying her like that?

Would Britney, Xtina, even Rihanna, Katy Perry, even MADONNA do that? They would walk the carpet like any normal human being would.

Get the f*ck OVER YOURSELF, GAGA. YOU ARE NOTHING SPECIAL.

Some people really need to invest in a sense of humor….

‘Cos you’re missing the fun side of things. I think she’s hilarious.

ri-di-cu-lous!

hahahahahahahahaha

I can see that many of you on this thread have absolutely no sense of humor.

She left me speechless (no pun intended).

oh gaga.... @ 02/13/2011 at 6:34 pm

o______O

tante augustine @ 02/13/2011 at 6:35 pm

On a positive note, she looks great when she covers up entirely. Also kudos to the prop people who managed to fit her nose in this thing.

They should place the egg on her seat and every time the camera pans over to her seat that’s all we’ll be able to see. An egg. On a chair. Looking all serious.

Haha, she’s an artist. so many negative comments. She’s artistic and wants to make her entrance memorable. So what if she does’nt want to walk down like everyone else. She wants people to keep their eyes on her to see what she looks like when she “hatches”. Lol, calm down gaga haters. I don’t see how that’s “pathetic”

does anyone have a livestream for the grammys ?

ck_always @ 02/13/2011 at 6:41 pm

This woman is clearly retarded.

Is it just me that finds her so damn boring?

SynapseTM @ 02/13/2011 at 6:42 pm

Quick! Someone abort it!

This is her only in staying relevant now.

How is sitting in a damn dinosaur egg artistic? You look like a damn fool even when no one can see your face!

She has the biggest ego in Hollywood. She is more annoying than anyone else I’ve seen. I wish they had dropped her on her head

ainslie x @ 02/13/2011 at 6:48 pm

I know that it’s because her singles called born this way but this is just STUPID tbh! We can all act weird but she is just extreme! What a freak of nature (literally in her case). ***

Gaga aaalways doing that kind of things… anyways! i don’t like her, it doesn’t mean that i hate her, I just do not waste my energy hating…

The Grammy’s have sunk to a new low!

Helen Flowers @ 02/13/2011 at 7:00 pm

I love lady ga ga..she is a hoot!! You never know what she is gonna do thats for sure. She never cares what others think about her thats totally awesome. Ok the meat suit was a little odd or the lamp shade on her head..I dont know where she comes up with these things but she is definitly one that gets loads of attention

This is Nicola, Haus of Gaga: Gaga is in incubation. Tonight’s performance is in collaboration with Hussein Chalayan and House of Mugler. X

Can’t wait for her performance.

I love that she is so dramatic, camp, theatrical and over the top…

I think probably if she didnt believe her own hype and was a little more humble and pretentious, people would have less of a problem with her….

Little Monster @ 02/13/2011 at 7:08 pm

Amazing. Love it. Ur crazy gaga and that y I love u. Love the whole bein brought in in a womb NOT AN EGG. Pathhetic peope runnin her down! Geta life people. Its her money so she can spend it how ever the hell she likes… I for one love her and think she’s just totaly awsum

Helen Flowers @ 02/13/2011 at 7:10 pm

Wow I’m reading some of the comments posted…You gotta live life to the fullest..Thats what Lady Ga Ga is doing ..Having FUN!!!!

i love her but she went to far this year…

Typical… now she will be all over EVERY magazine, twitter, gossip blogs, tv shows, probably even the nightly news. Anything for attention!!!

less rhinestones more leather…gotta love glambert!

She’s so far up her own ass it’s not even funny

I hope it was a cage-free, free range egg or PETA is going to be all over this.

Ever since she came out, she acts like she’s God’s gift to people. Her music is the MOST AMAZING THING ON EARTH, her ego is the size of Kayne West’s.

How about she just leaves the creativity and how ‘awesome’ she thinks she is, in the music.

In her case she needs to choose between the music and being an artist. Clearly she can’t do both. She’s not the first of her kind but she acts like it, her fans act like it.

She’s like the only artist that has to be treated differently because of what she comes in, where does she sit? If at all? Oh wait. She’s LADY GAGA she doesn’t dream of being equal to anyone. She needs the chairs on either side of her to seat her ego.

Next she’ll have aborted babies hanging from her dress but it’s okay, she’s just being artistic.

What happened to prestige and grace at award shows, it’s a fashion show more than anything else. So sad how award shows sink for ratings.

If you take away what she looks like and listen to the music, it’s nothing but worn out songs that we’ve all heard before. It’s like she’s making sure people wonder about her, those are the ones who buy her music. She’s going to be left with nothing. I hope.

Effin hate this ridiculous shock-pop *****, PATHETIC! she is no god.

She has her handlers tell everyone that she is in “incubation” until her performance. This is just so no one can interview her and ask her why she totally ripped off Madonna with BTW. Pathetic.

Ailith C~ @ 02/13/2011 at 7:46 pm

Lolwhut….
I honestly wonder what she will do next year..
I mean really, how can you top an egg?!!
But, knowing her, she’ll find something… xD

I think she’s just hilarious

Ailith C~ @ 02/13/2011 at 7:47 pm

Lolwhut….
I honestly wonder what she will do next year..
I mean really, how can you top an egg?!!
But, knowing her, she’ll find something… xD

I think she’s just hilarious

lil'monstarr @ 02/13/2011 at 7:52 pm

holy **** ya’ll is some bad ass haters suck me and gaga’s **** cuz all of u r fat ass holes sittin at home while ur mama is makin some pizza bagels fo ya lazy ass’s and yea im not mad so watever u say after tis comment wont affect meh so eat it
:P(I)
ps: ima free ***** baby

@Ailith C~:

How bout a coffin!

THIS WOMAN NEED A DOCTOR…WTF is she thinking??

And to think I hated Madonna for being an ATTENTION *****!!!

What a crazy…

this can only end bad.. hasn’t she seen Spinal Tap?
she’s a total copycat. pathetic.

I’m sick of this attention seeking thing. She is trying way too hard. The problem is, most of her songs are pretty catchy. So why does she do all this crap? Her music doesn’t need this kind of attention in order to sell. She’s really embarassing herself.
And I don’t get this whole “Born This Way” thing. In all her interviews, she acts like she has always dressed like this, she’s always been different, she’s always acted crazy. But I went to her performances before she was famous (and when I was a diehard fan), and she was NOTHING like this. She is as fake as they come.

She is nothing but a freak side show at the circus. Talentless and has to pull sh!t like this to get people to notice her. Grammys have reached a whole new level letting this cr@p happen……the gutter. The Grammys used to be a class act show that I really looked forward to watching. Grammys won’t get my Nielson tonight.

she’s a famewh0re. :/ Who would do it? She’s not in the right mind

mother monster is coming out of her shelves…lols

what the helllll lady gaga was thinking lol

What a desperate, pathetic attentionwh0re. I guess when you’ve very little talent this is the depths you must sink to.

AMAZING! Once again, she does something NO ONE else thought of. Watch them all follow and copy. lol

People praise this woman, call her revolutionary and an artist. But I really think she’s just batshit crazy. Honestly her music is the same, overly autotuned crap we hear all the time on the radio. She has to hide behind flashy numbers and silly outfits simply because she’s too insecure to expose her true self. The only thing special about Lady GaGa is her ability to look like a fool 24/7.

she’s trying to say SHE WAS BORN a ***** ******.

The egg part is actually really cool. I love the way it looks and it is well designed but the guys are ugly and I hate men in dresses. Especially butch guys. It would of been cooler to have all girls or fem boys carrying her. And god what is up with that guys arms. They couldn’t find a “slave” with defined arm muscles. I was hoping she would change it up a bit but this way over the top **** gets boring after awhile.

@JC: I was at that concert & most YT videos clearly show she wasn’t trying to say she’s jesus or god like, like all the non M fans assume. she sang the song on the cross while a screen above her had numbers climbing on a digital counter . near the end the song LIVE TO TELL the # stops @ 12,000,000. Then the screen flashes { 12mil children orphaned by aids in africa}. then flashes again { 20 mil will be orphaned by 2010}. then flashes { without out help they will die before age 2} then the religious sayings flash {for i was hungry and you gave me food}, then, {I was naked and you gave me cloths} { iwas sick and you took care of me} { and god replied} { “whatever you did for one of the least of my brothers you did it to me} matthew 25:35, it was all to bring attention to the epidemic in africa NOT egotistical in anyway shape or form. a lot of what she does is misunderstood and she does give a ***.

LMFAO FAIL!!

Hahahahaha @ 02/13/2011 at 11:27 pm

Wow, why is everyone hating on gaga when she’s done doing her thing? I dont like her music personally but she’s a badass entertainer. You don’t like it get out of celebrity lives, nosy asses

Stunning. Beautiful as always.

wow lady gaga is a dumbass. was she using an oxygen mask in that egg? ahahahah what a *****.

it mite b wrong 2 think this way but i was sorta hopen they dropped her and she splattered like and egg. her new album is called Born This Way so i think she is tryn 2 tell us without actually sayn it that she is completely insane, begging 4 attention, and is a f**kin alien. i hope she nevr has children cuz they will nevr make it in this world

JUST. PLAIN. WIERD. :S

lady gaga is not original herself. she has been ripping off madonna, grace jones, roisin murphy, bjork and cher. here’s some proof

She was prettier before she Gaga’d herself. Her fashions were just **** rejected designers made that she threw on. Some were neat, but this isn’t even an outfit. Someone should’ve cooked that egg.

She had her handlers tell everyone that she is in “incubation” until her performance. This is just so no one could interview her and ask her why she totally ripped off Madonna with BTW. Pathetic.

pork chops @ 02/14/2011 at 2:51 am

Arcade Fire was about the music as it should be …. gaga has no confidence in her music i think this is why she tries so hard with these dumb costumes …

Andy Engle @ 02/14/2011 at 3:32 am

This was simply amazing! great job gaga! everyone else dont hate..

Candice D. Cooke @ 02/14/2011 at 3:47 am

@miapocca:
CTFU! That was the Smiths son Jayden. Too funny.

Oh wow, I feel kind of bad for saying this – but if she’d have suffocated I’d have laughed.

btw – before I said I thought Born this Way was a weak title single but I didn’t entirely hate it. Well I just read the lyrics and now this song officially pisses me off. I didn’t read anything confidence boosting for LGBT people in them; it just seems so smug, patronizing and cliched. She’s actually hurting the LGBT cause more than she’s helping it by perpetuating outdated drag queen stereotypes and I hate the way she keeps refering to “the gays” – as if homosexual people were some sort of different species. Yes, Gaga, I can well believe you were Born this Way – as a plagiarising egomaniac – but that does not make it right.

I think the egg thing was supposed to be some sort of messed up symbol of the birth of “born this way”.

Na-nu, na-nu! Of course she’s too young to remember Mork and Mindy.

OH THE ENDLESS YOLKS THAT ONE COULD MAKE ABOUT THIS!!

SHE REALLY WAS NOT YOLKING AROUND!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG!!

But seriously – this is no yolking matter – she was in serious danger of falling and cracking her egg – and we all know how that worked out for humpty dumpty don’t we.

bwahahahahahaaaa

her whole eggsistance is a yolk!

YOU GUYS STOP COMPLAINING THAT SHE WANTS ATTENTION OR SHES CRAZY!! THAT IS NOT TRUE!!!! HAVENT U HEARD HER NEW SINGLE “BORN THIS WAY” DUHHH SHES HATCHING OUT OF AN EGG “BEING BORN” DUUH SHE WAS BORN TO BE LIKE THIS OK PEOPLE!!!!! IF IT WASNT FOR HER GLAMOROUS COSTUMES, DONT YOU THINK NOBODY WONT BE INTERESTED????? YEAHH THATS WHAT I THOUGHT

@Shery:
okay we get your point, you’re scaring me with the caps lock :S

Lol, at everyone complaining she’s doing it for the attention. She is, and she accomplished that, Obviously you guys are giving her the attention

Jokergurl @ 02/14/2011 at 7:29 pm

Tonight she’s playing HUMPTY DUMPTY, at least the music world doesn’t think she’s a “revelation” anymore.

@ sherry – lol – you are not going to have one of those meltdowns on youtube like the brittany spears fan are you – and you are right – no one would be interested in her if it were not for her outlandish outfits – that is why she uses them to mask her lack of talent. – but in future I will be eggstra careful with my comments – would not want to scramble anyones yolks :) have a great day

lady gaga is the best :) ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hopefully the last of the pod people…

well i think lady gaga is just being herself, as long as she’s not self destructing her image whots th fuss?, besides, she’s not like wacko jacko or marlyin manson, we hvnt heard of drug related scandal attached to her name, or worse, she hasn’t stolen any jewelery, so spare th lady nd let her go ga ga ga ova herself!!!!!!

She honestly doesn’t the difference between “being orignal and special” and “being ridiculous”. She thinks she’s the queen of everything, but she’s wrong. One day, we will remember of the psychopathe Lady Gaga, and not the good singer Lady Gaga. Sad.

She honestly doesn’t know the difference between “being orignal and special” and “being ridiculous”. She thinks she’s the queen of everything, but she’s wrong. One day, we will remember of the psychopathe Lady Gaga, and not the good singer Lady Gaga. Sad.

Denneboom @ 02/15/2011 at 4:40 pm

Holy sh*t you fu*king haters out there can’t do nothing but sit behind your f*cking laptops making a joke of a huge Star here…. you are f*cking lame I am sorry guys. Yes, you are f*cking lame:)

DanceintheDark @ 02/15/2011 at 7:52 pm

@WatsonBoy16:
Pathetic that she has billions of albums sold, is one of the most famous artists of our generation, is a billionaire, is gorgeous AND has talent? Yeah, I guess you’re right… dumbass.

DanceintheDark @ 02/15/2011 at 7:53 pm

@SERIOUSbodoh:
They aren’t slaves if they are being paid, you ******.

DanceintheDark @ 02/15/2011 at 7:54 pm

@Sassyfras:
You’re saying you KNEW she would show up to the Grammy’s in an egg womb? Yeah, me too…. >.>

DanceintheDark @ 02/15/2011 at 7:55 pm

She is fabulous! I love her music, her personality, her individuality!
The egg is… different, sure, but these award show/red carpet things get old after a while of seeing 20 of the same dress.

@DanceintheDark: She can rub feces all over her damn face and fools like you would think it’s amazing….

most of the ppl commenting are not musicians – as a commercial songwriter and pianist I would say most other musicians would say she oozes talent. Not only does she really sing and play piano but she composes, produces, arranges and probably has something to do with the mixing too. Most artists today are singing songs written by commercial songwriters-ask David Foster. I would like to know if he is a GAGA fan too…bet he is! Most artists can be compared to someone else, but I would say that GAGA is in a league of her own now that Liberace is dead!

@Ally: don’t know why you feel this way GAGA is different than a lot of artists because she composes, plays and instument sings, produces, arranges and probably mixes her own work. Most artists like Madonna get music from great commercial songwriters..to me that is a rip-off

Lady Gaga was obviously depicting the PAGAN Goddess of Spring: Easter or Eostre !!!! See the full story here: http://goo.gl/akXO3

BettieRose @ 02/23/2011 at 5:08 pm

HA flippin amazing, best outfit so far, you don’t have to see any labial, ass or anything! Even though she has a great ass, but old new!

shes a devil worshiper that wat she just did is DEMONIC yall look up the meenings for the word alejandro see wat it means and wat da song means she a satinist

Lady GAGA i wish you were canadian love you your awsome the best in the west…..

She is just a demon possesed lady,she should just go to hell where she will meet her father the devil who gave birth to her in an Egg form.