Rihanna: Grammy Performance with Eminem & Dr. Dre!

Rihanna: Grammy Performance with Eminem & Dr. Dre!

Rihanna hits the stage with Eminem at the 2011 Grammy Awards held at the Staples Center on Sunday (February 13) in Los Angeles.

The duo performed their smash hit “Love the Way You Lie (Part 2)” with Maroon 5‘s Adam Levine on the keys.

When Ri and Em transitioned into “I Need a Doctor,” Dr. Dre joined the pair on stage!

FYI: Rihanna is wearing Dior Couture.

WHAT DID YOU THINK of Rihanna and Eminem’s Grammy performance?

Rihanna & Eminem – 2011 Grammy Awards
rihanna eminem grammys 01
rihanna eminem grammys 02
rihanna eminem grammys 03
rihanna eminem grammys 04
rihanna eminem grammys 05
rihanna eminem grammys 06
rihanna eminem grammys 07
rihanna eminem grammys 08

Great performance! I love her eye makeup, too!

~Jacklyn

They were absolutely great. The whole Grammy show was amazing this year!

Em was great. He made Rihanna bearable.

SHOULD OF WON ALBUM OF YEAR. <3

I love this! Love Eminem and Dr Dre and Rihanna at times but here she was great and looked awesome! And who the hell is th other girl??

SHE SUCKS LIVE.

@jane Skylar Grey!!!! She’s originally sang love the way you lie. watch?v=vGVGove7IsI

Love Eminem. Rihanna is alright.

Cute girl but she can’t sing.

I really like this song!

rickinvancity @ 02/14/2011 at 12:03 am

absolutely outstanding!!!! welcome back dre!!! and em and rihanna were robbed of record of the year

Even Rihanna can’t mess it up.

Jared, you should credit Skylar Grey as well. She made that performance.

good couple @ 02/14/2011 at 12:04 am

Any song keeps that keeps Rihanna’s vocals to a minimum is a good one.

Adam Levine up in everyones bizznazz.

RIHANNA…MCDONALD…TRANNY……

Eminem brought it!!

Rihanna has a weak voice.

Free People @ 02/14/2011 at 12:09 am

I think Rihanna should stick to collaborating with other artists. She sounds so much better in duets than solo.

boring……….

rihanna ruined it. Eminem, Skylar, & Dr. Dre however rocked it.

I don’t like Rihannas voice alone so too much of that in the beginning. Eminem was great and that Skylar girl is amazing too, she should be given some credit

@Nancy: That’s right. SKYLAR GREY wrote both versions of “Love the Way you Lie” and let Rihanna have it. I personally like her version way better!

Rihanna ROCKED that whole Inter Show!! Let’s be Honest people onl
y watched that show tonight to see Rihanna and Eminem
Her presence mad me num. She’s just too BEAUTIFUL.. And she was
mad focus. Her voice was MAD Pretty. I adored her.
I’m sorry that show was all about rih n Em even
tho the Grammies did them dirty. Robbin them Grammies
Honestly the Grammies was GARBAGE!!!! 4 hours of our life
wasted.

Rihanna has no talent. She’s not even pretty.

Rihanna sounded like crap live because she had laryngitis and bronchitis..she almost cancelled her performances..but chose to continue with it.

Riri was good all things considered. She didn’t sound as if she had the flu, bronchitis or laryngitis as reported. I thought the rehearsal footage was better but she turned in a solid performance. Which is more than most can say.

Not to mention she looked sexy as…

I dunno why people are just finding out about Skylar. They forget she also co wrote Coming Home from Diddy Dirty Money. Then there’s Esperanza Spalding who won Best New Artist. I didn’t think she was new but she deserves a Grammy. Bieber fans are goin in on her though.

Eminem was terrible.

Wow! Great performance by Em @ 02/14/2011 at 1:44 am

Em is a captivating performer… wow, he just drew you in.
Loved Rihanna’s dress! She looked gorgeous. Very lovely performance too. She’s a natural beauty… wish she’d get away from the red hair though.

Fun gig and lifestyle. But lots of hard work.

i thought rihanna actually sounded really good this time! was eminem even live?

i like how this skylar chick wasn’t even lit

Great performance!!! I love Eminem
especially I need a doctor
I think this gonna be skylar grey’s year.

Love Eminem, he was awesome with Dre, the girl too, she can sing live not like Rihanna.

waaaw it was awesome..eminem-perfect..

damn. eminem forever.

who is singing the part of i need a doctor? who is the girl? i think she has good voice.

no wonder they kept avoiding announcing that adam levine was in the performance w/ rihanna, dre and eminem; he was pretty much non-existent unless you paid attention to who was playing the piano

Okay performance. I dare Eminem to smile though. What does he have to be angry about? Damn! I make too much money..Damn I am too successful!!! like it’s going to hurt him to be happy?

Forget Rihanna, she was okay…the REAL show stopper was Skylar Grey. I had to search who she was because I was so impressed with her vocals, but she totally did an awesome job and totally complimented Eminem. Eminem and Dr. Dre rocked the house too!

Jokergurl @ 02/14/2011 at 6:35 pm

Technical advice, FIX the video it FREEZES every two seconds!
Eminem rules, he’s got such a stage presence, note how the crowd CHEERS when he comes on stage.

I think that this was the performance of the night, Emiem is the best white rapper ever!!!!!!!! no more to come like him, nor was their any before.
The performance was like gumbo, all the best was in there, but rhianna brought the spice to an already combo.

That Skylar girl has a great voice.

@jane:
the girl who sing i need a doctor is Skylar Grey
She wrote “Love the Way You Lie”
You can find her demo of love the way you lie in YouTube
Her voice is amazing!!

Eminem ROCKS!!! what an amazing performance by Eminem, Dr Dre & Skyler Grey. Such a passion! Now this is how to perform live! Eminem raps with all his heart.

Skylar Grey STOLE the show with her beautiful and haunting singing of the chorus to I NEED A DOCTOR!!!!

Skylar Grey absolutely stole the show with her beautiful and haunting singing of the chorus to I NEED A DOCTOR!

BEAUTY & THE BEAST FOREVER!!!

Eminem was amazing!! I think i need a doctor was better than love the way you lie pt 2. Eminem stole the show!

EMINEM ROCKS……as 4 rihana she awryt