Shia LaBeouf: Holding Hands with Karolyn Pho!

Shia LaBeouf: Holding Hands with Karolyn Pho!

Shia LaBeouf holds hands with his girlfriend, stylist Karolyn Pho, as they walk to lunch together on Saturday (February 12) at Sweet Butter Cafe in Los Angeles.

The 24-year-old actor wore a t-shirt reading “Anything Goes!” on his day out with his new lady friend.

Shia and Karolyn grabbed lunch together in late December at Little Dom’s in Los Feliz.

Earlier in the week, Shia was spotted dropping by Robeks Juice to pick up a smoothie.

shia labeouf mystery woman holding hands 01
shia labeouf mystery woman holding hands 02
shia labeouf mystery woman holding hands 03
shia labeouf mystery woman holding hands 04
shia labeouf mystery woman holding hands 05
shia labeouf mystery woman holding hands 06

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

he can do better.

@lululu: Really? Because she’s hot and thin and he looks like some kind of bloated animal. lmao..

jealousy oh jealousy

what a fugly couple

omg! shia what have you done to your hair?! ahh, well, he still reminds me of orlando bloom and i still like carey mulligan better. but, Cheers to them!

These photos look really staged tbh

raggedyanni @ 02/13/2011 at 4:51 pm

*Pulls off the mask* Zoinks, that mystery woman is Karolyn Pho. Well, that’s what people.com says anyway. :)

Carey and Eddie Redmayne look hotter and more so into each other than these two. His gf looks like a bimbo.

He looks like one of the guys from Jersey Shore.

Why doesn’t he just buy sunglasses, his always squinting from the sun or he needs glasses to see.
Shame he is ruining his boyish good looks with something. I can’t tell what the cause is right now. It could be fighting or boxing or alcohol or too much party. Its something and I can’t put my finger on it. Can you guys ?

sunny fla @ 02/13/2011 at 5:06 pm

he should not wear flat shoes since he is so short

SmellsLikeTeenSpirit @ 02/13/2011 at 5:09 pm

They look like they don’t have any chemistry at all. But since Vday is coming up I guess he needs a new booty call

He looks like a shadow of his former self! Looks good though but I think he needs to get happy and stop being so mental!

@mimi I don’t see anything about her that fits the stereotypical “bimbo” definition.

Jokergurl @ 02/13/2011 at 5:31 pm

The HAIR is for an upcoming role with Ryan Gosling, so is the weight, he’s an actor folks, they tend to change their looks from time to time. This is the same gal he was with before, good for Shia.

haha I love Shia.

Anger Management @ 02/13/2011 at 5:34 pm

God, he’s such an angry dude. He’s never pap friendly, and I can understand that, but why all the rage lately? Is it over Carey? She’s great and all, but they dated for about 14 months. Not exactly an eternity – put into perspective.

raggedyanni @ 02/13/2011 at 5:37 pm

@Jokergurl: I believe Tom Hardy replaced Ryan Gosling. :)

What’s up with his hair?

AmICynical? @ 02/13/2011 at 5:40 pm

He is so unattractive…Neeeeext!

brown suga @ 02/13/2011 at 5:53 pm

good for him.. he got him some brown suga LOL so what, he’s young he can be with whom he wants… leave the guy alone..

@brown suga:

“Brown suga”? More like Yellow suga lol she’s asian.

anybody?anybody? @ 02/13/2011 at 6:31 pm

shia labeouf can shave his head and go into a manic rage and i will STILL find him hot. he’s a great actor and totally normal, if you look at the other messes HOllywood spits out. i’ve loved him ever since he was on disney channel with that jewfro— his humor is just hot to me!! i dunno about the girl, but w/e. everyone needs a shag once in awhile. what’s with the hair? i don’t hate it, but i really can’t even tell in these photos. but is it for a role?? and which one?? i can’t wait for him to get a movie out. you’ve been gone too long, my love!!

Eww this guy is too pumped up (too many steroids), and I heard that he was going to do something really romantic for Karolyn Tomorrow, like maybe a ring…….That hair is part of his Urban Outfitters/strange image that he loves to have all the time.
More and more I totally hate Shia.
BTW I read that Mr. Zac Ef. is taking Shia place in a move that he was to do called something Charlie….. GOOD FOR ZAC, lol that Shia is becoming like Lindsey Lohan not getting the roles as much. That must be a major bust for Zac E to take over Shia’s role. NO he did not drop out, the studio replaced Shia, LOL…I love it. Shia deserves it. I totally hope that this keeps on happening to Shia. Yes!

he looks like a meathead

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All