Zac Efron: Calvin Klein Show with Joe Jonas!

Zac Efron: Calvin Klein Show with Joe Jonas!

Zac Efron poses with Joe Jonas at the Calvin Klein Men’s Collection fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Sunday (February 13) in New York.

The pair were joined by Twilight actor Kellan Lutz, who models for the Calvin Klein underwear brand.

On Saturday, Zac left Los Angeles on his way to NYC, where he will work on his upcoming flick New Year’s Eve.

20+ pictures inside of Zac Efron and Joe Jonas at the Calvin Klein show…

zac efron calvin klein show joe jonas 01
zac efron calvin klein show joe jonas 20

Valerie Macon/Getty

Way to go, Zac.

3 hotties.

OMG, HAWT! Love you Zac!

zac look super hot…..

They look like they don’t wanna be near each other lol!

Oh look Zac Efron and his two boyfriends. They look like idiots pumping up their chests and posing like that.

Three fat losers stuffed in suits 2 sizes 2 small!!!! Lol!!!!

they all 3 left their boyfriends at home?

Man those 3 guys together give off a combined swagger of: “We are God’s gift to the female race, oh behold us and fawn.” :S

They look good I am not blind but the look-at-me-I’m-hot that rolls off them ruins things..I like it much better when guys are yummy and are not overly aware of their hotness.

Retro wins over Metro dudes ever single time!

@Josy I couldn’t agree more!!! Those three d-bags r wearing enuff makeup to supply Sephora!!! Totally gross. They prob all sat thr gossiping about boys and lipgloss!

Ahhh, date night!

Isis Lara @ 02/13/2011 at 8:32 pm

How short are these guys? 5’6″ or am I being too generous.

@Josy: The only expressions I notice are acceptance, that the photogs are going to take their pictures no matter what, and slight cases of boredom. I’ve yet to see actors that haven’t had those same looks most of the time.

@Lynn: You should zoom in on their faces, they aren’t wearing make up. Just because Zac is most likely prettier than you are doesn’t mean it isn’t natural.

@truth: @Tim: @Candice: You’re all idiots!

im sorry, but i get a douche vibe from him.

also i think joe, kellen and zac are all gay. lol JK

@Zan fan1 R u Zac’s bodyguard? Lol! UR a loser- how’d bout u defend urself now?

zac efron th best!!

Hows Teresa zac? Douchebag

@ ra
teresa has deined the rumors, her and zac are just friends.
chill

Vanessa Hudgens' Biggest Fan @ 02/13/2011 at 9:11 pm

@RA:

Please don’t being that Damn Drama in to this Thread Just Drop It already dumbass.

@Lauren
no that’s not entirely ture. I posted this earlier, all she said was that they were “friends” and weren’t “dating”. She never denied that they weren’t kissing or making out while his girl was out of town. If ya ask me they had a one night stand and well I have oher thoughts but that’s all I’m gonna say for now

Zac Efron's Number #1 Male Fan @ 02/13/2011 at 9:15 pm

Looking Fantastic Zac.

Vanessa Hudgens' Biggest Fan @ 02/13/2011 at 9:19 pm

@:):

Stop Being the freaking drama in to this tread enough already everyone was having a great looking at pictures until people start being the Drama again Ugg

Uh oh! Did I strike a nerve?

Vanessa Hudgens' Biggest Fan @ 02/13/2011 at 9:27 pm

@RA:

Grow the Hell Up

Bradley Bobst @ 02/13/2011 at 9:28 pm

Way To Zac Looking so Fantastic in the Suit.

Great to see Zac … He looks good!

@Vanessa hudgens biggest fan
well color me surprised. Based on your name I figured you’d be on my side. Instead your actually defending the dipstick. Shocker.

A Vanessa Hudgens Biggest Fan @ 02/13/2011 at 9:57 pm

@RA:

You Know what I’m not Defending Zac at all I’m saying this is a thread for Zac Fans so if you want to hate that is fine but there will be people defending Zac to no end.

Bradley Bobst @ 02/13/2011 at 10:04 pm

Joe Jonas looks great in that suit can’t wait to hear his Album and Zac is starting to film the NYE can’t wait to see that movie.

“Based on your name I figured you’d be on my side. Instead your actually defending the dipstick. Shocker.”

What a sick person HUAHAUAHAUHAUAHAUHAUA

TEAM ZAC EFRON @ 02/13/2011 at 10:20 pm

@Zac fan1: You’re my hero. Zac is totally edible all dressed up in that suave suit, and a bit of swagger looks good on him too. (A modest amount of cockiness is like a warp tractor beam that pulls me in against my will – I’m rather helpless to defend myself. (-: ) @Truth @Candace @Lynn – ignorant bigots. You say “gay” as if it were the same as having sex with babies and farm animals. Zac doesn’t need fans like you – good riddance.

TEAM ZAC EFRON @ 02/13/2011 at 10:31 pm

@Vanessa Hudgens’ Biggest Fan: Agreed. I come here to look at pictures of Zac – his beauty inspires my creative writing amongst *other things*.

I think Zac is starting to lose some of his mojo. He just doesn’t look as good as years past. Hope he gets it back.The picture of the three standing is pretty ordinary. They actually look like their at the annual sales meeting/conference for IBM….equally bored as well.

“they’re” NOT “their”. I realize the grammer police patrols regularly.

“grammar” …oh sh*t….

@ ;)
i find you very annoying and immature.
you need to grow up and stop obsessing.

Looking HOT Zac! He is SO Zexy.

@zac fan 1: sorry but Zac, Kellan and Joe look like totally douchebags. Gay douchebags out on a date.

@truth: That would becuase Zac is a douchebag, he’s kept a low profile since he returned to LA. before going off to NY, wonder where he and Theresa were holed up.

And I bet he and Kellan had a great time remembering all the clubbing they did in in NO and who they hooked up with, poor Joe must have felt so left out.

Zac serioulsy lose the smug cocky look it does’nt look good, then again it’s his ususal look as well as ‘ I’m god’s gift to women so of course they will look at what a catch I am’, please.

Zac looks dapper in a suit.

@florence: What kind of pathetic you are???zac he is not a douche bag us you said ,why you so mad at him now???why???he is not w/tp f——-k fugly,he has a lot of work to do especially he has a lot of movie he will shot ,this coming year,if he broke up w/nessa ,what is the problem w/him if he will find another girl,or he will go to the club,what wrong w/that,nessa can handle it she is strong woman ,so she can find Also a man for her,lol if you want to know where zac everytime he is going stay w/him ,and work for him as body guard ,,,ha…ha….ha that’s why you know if he was w/tp lmao!!!!!!!!!

Daniel Tang @ 02/14/2011 at 3:35 am

I suggest you pathetic people who hate yourselves find something constructive to occupy your time and stop nagging about Zac. Face it, he doesn’t give a f**k what any of you think or say about him. You’re just talking to yourselves.

Zac looks so great !!

Emma Efron @ 02/14/2011 at 12:41 pm

Zac is a qt pie & baby face i like everything on him & the suit I can’t wait to see him in NYE!!!! I worship him!!!!

I did get to see picures of Zac, Joe and Zac good friend Crawford, out walking the steets together , talking and enjoying them selves, Zac was really smiling and laughing,they all seem to enjoy talking to each other, making each other laugh, i really enjoy the pictures, because they are really them selves, None of them like the paps taking there pictures, thats why Zac doesn’t smile much anymore.

Emma Efron @ 02/14/2011 at 2:48 pm

I really worship Zac!!!!

Quit judging Zac for the way he looks at the paps when they’re taking his pic. He has no love for the media, especially the gossip blogs, since all the have been doing is making up fake stories about him and his life since he got back from NO. I’d be pissed too.

GQ goodness, they look great!

BY the way it is fashion week in NY. Vanessa has been confirmed to be at several shows, starting tomorrow. this want i read ENTNEWSUSA, VIPS out in force for new york fashion week: VANESSA HUDGENS,EMMA ROBERTS,OLIVIA PALERMO, GREATA GERWIG confirmed shows #NYFW. That would be tomorrow, Micheal Kors on wed., and Saks with Soplia Bush, Britany Snow, on wed also. By the way Vanessa’s good friend Laura News and her Band are there, and her boyfriend came with Zac to NY. Vanessa may already be there, and the four of them will spend Valtines nite together,a girl last week came up to Zac in the airport, and excuse her self, she asked if he was still dating Vanessa, and he said yes, and he smiled. Zac, and kellen were seening other shows to day.

WICKED WENCH @ 02/15/2011 at 9:24 am

What I love most about Zac is the man is looking totally put-together and healthy these days. I like a self-disciplined, ambitious man who is willing to sacrifice fun (in HW, that’s getting drunk, high, etc) for his career. That’s uber mature and sexy.

Beautiful Zac!

Zac Efron's Number #1 Male Fan @ 02/15/2011 at 2:33 pm

@WICKED WENCH:

True.

Emma Efron @ 02/15/2011 at 4:00 pm

I love how Zac’s looking these days he keeps getting cuter & cuter!!!!

Emma Efron @ 02/15/2011 at 4:02 pm

Zac is not dating Teresa Palmer & he has not been nightclubbing those aren’t true at all those ppl wanna make money.

Vanessa Hudgens's Biggest Fan @ 02/15/2011 at 9:10 pm

@Emma Efron:

Emma Honey Face It Zac has been nightclubbing I bet he is dating the **** Teresa Palmer

@Vanessa Hudgens’s Biggest Fan: Of course he is but they’re just keeping it on the quiet. It will all come out when Vanessa’s promo work starts for ‘ Beastly’ and TP’s film comes out the same time, it’s obvious which ‘FRIEND’ Zac will go and support.

Efron does’nt like the spotlight taken off him where films are concerned he wants to be number 1 all the time and that’s all that counts, you’d never think he was going to be 24 this year the way he is acting lately.

Emma Efron @ 02/16/2011 at 11:51 am

@Vanessa Hudgens’s Biggest Fan: Fyi ppl online do wanna make money & they do make things up & he has not been nightclubbing & he’s not dating Teresa Palmer hasn’t she confirmed it? And we will see. I don’t wanna keep arguing with u.

What a bunch of cunty women commenting on this “story”!