Zac Efron: Calvin Klein Show with Joe Jonas!

Zac Efron: Calvin Klein Show with Joe Jonas!

Zac Efron poses with Joe Jonas at the Calvin Klein Men’s Collection fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Sunday (February 13) in New York.

The pair were joined by Twilight actor Kellan Lutz, who models for the Calvin Klein underwear brand.

On Saturday, Zac left Los Angeles on his way to NYC, where he will work on his upcoming flick New Year’s Eve.

20+ pictures inside of Zac Efron and Joe Jonas at the Calvin Klein show…

zac efron calvin klein show joe jonas 01
zac efron calvin klein show joe jonas 17
zac efron calvin klein show joe jonas 18
zac efron calvin klein show joe jonas 19
zac efron calvin klein show joe jonas 20

ABC

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

Uh oh! Did I strike a nerve?

Vanessa Hudgens' Biggest Fan @ 02/13/2011 at 9:27 pm

@RA:

Grow the Hell Up

Bradley Bobst @ 02/13/2011 at 9:28 pm

Way To Zac Looking so Fantastic in the Suit.

Great to see Zac … He looks good!

@Vanessa hudgens biggest fan
well color me surprised. Based on your name I figured you’d be on my side. Instead your actually defending the dipstick. Shocker.

A Vanessa Hudgens Biggest Fan @ 02/13/2011 at 9:57 pm

@RA:

You Know what I’m not Defending Zac at all I’m saying this is a thread for Zac Fans so if you want to hate that is fine but there will be people defending Zac to no end.

Bradley Bobst @ 02/13/2011 at 10:04 pm

Joe Jonas looks great in that suit can’t wait to hear his Album and Zac is starting to film the NYE can’t wait to see that movie.

“Based on your name I figured you’d be on my side. Instead your actually defending the dipstick. Shocker.”

What a sick person HUAHAUAHAUHAUAHAUHAUA

TEAM ZAC EFRON @ 02/13/2011 at 10:20 pm

@Zac fan1: You’re my hero. Zac is totally edible all dressed up in that suave suit, and a bit of swagger looks good on him too. (A modest amount of cockiness is like a warp tractor beam that pulls me in against my will – I’m rather helpless to defend myself. (-: ) @Truth @Candace @Lynn – ignorant bigots. You say “gay” as if it were the same as having sex with babies and farm animals. Zac doesn’t need fans like you – good riddance.

TEAM ZAC EFRON @ 02/13/2011 at 10:31 pm

@Vanessa Hudgens’ Biggest Fan: Agreed. I come here to look at pictures of Zac – his beauty inspires my creative writing amongst *other things*.

I think Zac is starting to lose some of his mojo. He just doesn’t look as good as years past. Hope he gets it back.The picture of the three standing is pretty ordinary. They actually look like their at the annual sales meeting/conference for IBM….equally bored as well.

“they’re” NOT “their”. I realize the grammer police patrols regularly.

“grammar” …oh sh*t….

@ ;)
i find you very annoying and immature.
you need to grow up and stop obsessing.

Looking HOT Zac! He is SO Zexy.

@zac fan 1: sorry but Zac, Kellan and Joe look like totally douchebags. Gay douchebags out on a date.

@truth: That would becuase Zac is a douchebag, he’s kept a low profile since he returned to LA. before going off to NY, wonder where he and Theresa were holed up.

And I bet he and Kellan had a great time remembering all the clubbing they did in in NO and who they hooked up with, poor Joe must have felt so left out.

Zac serioulsy lose the smug cocky look it does’nt look good, then again it’s his ususal look as well as ‘ I’m god’s gift to women so of course they will look at what a catch I am’, please.

Zac looks dapper in a suit.

@florence: What kind of pathetic you are???zac he is not a douche bag us you said ,why you so mad at him now???why???he is not w/tp f——-k fugly,he has a lot of work to do especially he has a lot of movie he will shot ,this coming year,if he broke up w/nessa ,what is the problem w/him if he will find another girl,or he will go to the club,what wrong w/that,nessa can handle it she is strong woman ,so she can find Also a man for her,lol if you want to know where zac everytime he is going stay w/him ,and work for him as body guard ,,,ha…ha….ha that’s why you know if he was w/tp lmao!!!!!!!!!

Daniel Tang @ 02/14/2011 at 3:35 am

I suggest you pathetic people who hate yourselves find something constructive to occupy your time and stop nagging about Zac. Face it, he doesn’t give a f**k what any of you think or say about him. You’re just talking to yourselves.

Zac looks so great !!

Emma Efron @ 02/14/2011 at 12:41 pm

Zac is a qt pie & baby face i like everything on him & the suit I can’t wait to see him in NYE!!!! I worship him!!!!

I did get to see picures of Zac, Joe and Zac good friend Crawford, out walking the steets together , talking and enjoying them selves, Zac was really smiling and laughing,they all seem to enjoy talking to each other, making each other laugh, i really enjoy the pictures, because they are really them selves, None of them like the paps taking there pictures, thats why Zac doesn’t smile much anymore.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All