Brad Pitt: Breaks for Bikes!

Brad Pitt: Breaks for Bikes!

Brad Pitt takes a break outside an office building on Thursday (February 10) in Los Angeles.

The 47-year-old actor sat on the curb next to his motorcycle and happily posed for pics with fans who spotted him.

Brad even gave out hugs to some lucky ladies!

Earlier this month, Brad flew into LAX from Europe, where he was reportedly overseeing a renovation project for his and Angelina Jolie‘s home in France.

10+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt taking a break with his bike…

brad pitt cigarette 01
brad pitt cigarette 02
brad pitt cigarette 03
brad pitt cigarette 04
brad pitt cigarette 05
brad pitt cigarette 06
brad pitt cigarette 07

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 719 » Show All

He’s so handsome :)
living legend.

This is what a movie star looks like :)

Finally, Jared. These pictures were on popsugar Friday!!!! I guess better late than never … a nice Valentine’s present to see how hot Bradley still is, cigarettes and all. I do wish he would quit, but he’s a grown man …

old man with botox

oh lordy….now?heheheehehe…jared!!!!!!!!! i luv u dude.

you can’t buy class..

smoking is not sexy!

Love Him, but I also wish he would quit smoking. I guess he isn’t perfect, he has faults like all of us Looking good, Brad!

Thanks for the new thread JJ!!! As for Mr. Pitt, as my grandmother used to say “Handsome is handsome”!!

Jokergurl @ 02/14/2011 at 6:16 pm

Stud muffin still at 47, smoking is an awfully hard habit to quit with some people, I hope he keeps trying, it’s not good for you at all. His choice though, still one of the coolest, hottest actors in Hollywood hands down.

Jared this is days old..

I would not be surprised if they were already in NOLA..

miss seeing them.. Brad…. love you..

queen bee @ 02/14/2011 at 6:21 pm

He’s so freaking handsome!!…Love him so much!!….

I wan’t him to stay healthy……but he’s entitled to his vices…….he’s practically PERFECT in every other regard. I love that Angelina doesn’t sweat the small stuff and lets her man be his OWN man. That’s why she has no problem finding and KEEPING her men….

Go Ange! You’ve got a keeper!

nah!forget about his smoking….imagine how gorgeous is his “peen”.

I thought he quit! I still love him though.

queen bee @ 02/14/2011 at 6:24 pm

At 7:40 into the video, Justin Beiber gushes to Jay Leno about meeting Angelina Jolie at the Golden Globes….

He’s so full of crap when he says he quit smoking for his kids. Wonder what other trivial lies he’s told.

FYI. don’t know if it was mentioned before but it was news to me — just got my new Vanity Fair – Hollywood Issue and it includes a 10 pg photospread titled “Affairs to Remember” . Starts with a gorgeous B&W pix of Newman and Woodward, AND a full page color pix of Brad & Angie in Cannes for IB ( page 215). Haven’t read the article yet, just drooling over the pix!!

queen bee @ 02/14/2011 at 6:32 pm

marisa @ 02/14/2011 at 6:09 pm 0

you can’t buy class..
——————————-

…Cue the YEARLY Cabo CROTCH-SHOT of Chinnifer MANLESSton on the beach with her PEEN-HUNGRY gal-pals……now THAT’S “CLASS”, hmmmm?

Andamentothat @ 02/14/2011 at 6:32 pm

Yeyy brad!!! Definitely looking good here:)

jolly folly @ 02/14/2011 at 6:36 pm

Actually both Brad and Jennifer were heavy smokers–both cigarettes and shall we say another substance. ‘

However, I thought he quit too. But it is a hard habit to break. Maybe he is only allowed to smoke outside?!

Puff away Brad. Good for you. Ahhh it’s good to be retired from the movie industry. Home renovation and bring up babies are so much more fun aren’t they.

@marisa:

I know.. that’s why you will never have any..

queen bee @ 02/14/2011 at 6:42 pm

# 17 WBPfan @ 02/14/2011 at 6:28 pm +1

__________________________

OH MY!!!…..I’m gonna have to get that issue of Vanity Fair….THANKS!

groundcontrol @ 02/14/2011 at 6:46 pm

Hello gorgeous.
You can tell he will never lose that fabulous body.
Really interested in this latest movie he’s rehearsing for. It is supposed to be based on a better book (Cogan’s Trade) than George Higgins’ more famous book, The Friends of Eddie Coyle. Sounds great.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 719 » Show All