Chris Brown: 'F.A.M.E.' Album Cover Revealed!

Chris Brown: 'F.A.M.E.' Album Cover Revealed!

Check out the cover art for Chris Brown‘s upcoming album F.A.M.E.!

The 21-year-old singer’s fourth album drops March 22 and will feature his already released tracks “Look at Me Now” and “Yeah 3X.”

“I know y’all are excited about this bieber breezy collab on his album but this record on my FAME album we got is killing everything!!!” Chris tweeted about working with Justin Bieber.

ARE YOU EXCITED for Chris Brown’s new album F.A.M.E.?

Posted to: Chris Brown

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
mrsdestinyhope @ 02/14/2011 at 6:53 pm

creepy ..

Wow..that album cover made him look even more like a wife-beating douchbag.

I still feel so guilty for enjoying Yeah 3x. I mean, I believe in second chances but with Chris Brown…I still hate his ass. And that album cover looks like **** to be honest. I’m glad that Rihanna has forgiven him but I haven’t.

he looks retarded im sorry. say what ever you guys want but these woman beater are the worse kind of man.

............... @ 02/14/2011 at 7:23 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ROT in HELL @ 02/14/2011 at 7:42 pm

F.. U.. C… K. HIM! isn’t mickey d’s or burger king hiring? get another job and spare us the sight of your face!

I’m a huge CB fan. BUT, I don’t like this cover. Fall back just a little. Put the fans on the cover. Too much exposure is not good.

BeautifulCB @ 02/14/2011 at 8:27 pm

I LOVE IT !!!! IT’s DOPE

Who’s advising this young man at JIVE? This cover doesn’t work. He should have done something other than NoBull on SNL. Chris’ lyrucs on Look at me Now are gonna keep it from being a smash.

They need to hire me!

Another flop….

dope cover breezy let the haters hate cause someone has to do shoutout to jared!!!!

LOL looks like some people need some taste if they can’t see how artistically innovative this cover is. Anyone can take a picture its when you go above and beyond that and have a painting that shows true creativity.

I don’t love it, but I don’t hate it. I think it’s creative, but it does remind me of MJ. Album covers don’t affect me buying an album anyway. It’s all about the music.

F.A.M.E. March 22nd!!!

i LOVE it!! just like i love him.. he looks amazing and the album cover is amazing!

cutie4life @ 02/14/2011 at 10:35 pm

@shalala: I dont like the album cover either.

cutie4life @ 02/14/2011 at 10:37 pm

@Sadie: will you guys ever let this stuff go!!!! one stupid mistake and you guys can’t let it go! RiRi’s father even forgives him. Move on!!

liked the last album cover, but i know i will still enjoy the music on this one!

i think the ‘haters’ are commenting on his history with abuse rather than his music, so take it easy.
i love that a person who beats a woman can go to a few therapy sessions and be done with it..

Charlie Chops @ 02/14/2011 at 11:54 pm

what kind of a man beats up a woman ?

@mya: u’re so ignorant it’s so funny. Let a man beat u up then tell him u forgive him. lmao.

@as:

what???
ignorent?? i lived with abuse until i was 16.. i was saying that its funny that people FORGIVE him after a few therapy sessions. (and that they shouldn’t)

get over it haha learn how to forgive seriously. Breezys albums gonna be off tap watch ;)

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All